MARVEL MEALS

Here we discuss Hiluxes in general. Your view of the Hilux. For other general discussions please see "open Discussions" under the "Around the Campfire" heading.
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

MARVEL MEALS

Post by Family_Dog »

This seems a good idea! :D

Has anybody tried this?

What’s this? Self-cooking trail food? You better believe it! Marvel Meals employ a chemical reaction to generate heat – no stove required. All you do is take the food sachet out of the box, place it in the special heating bag and add water. Put it back in the box, leave for 12 minutes and you’ve got a steaming hot (and surprisingly yummy) dinner. The heat pad is separate from the food, so it’s totally safe. But watch out – the reaction gets incredibly hot, so don’t leave the box on top of the camembert cheese. Marvel meals are available in a variety of vegetarian flavours and are made from real ingredients – not the cardboard and polystyrene found in most trail food.

R38 from Safari Centre

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Cookie Monster
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Port Elizabeth
Vehicle: 2006 Hilux DC V6 Auto 4x4 Oldman Emu suspension

Re: MARVEL MEALS

Post by Cookie Monster »

Hi FD

I once had hot chochlate that was heated up in such a way It waas very lekker :mrgreen:
2006 Hilux DC 4x4 4.0 V6 Old Man Emu suspension, Long Range Fuel Tank and a LA Sport Sump Guard, Natko railings with spade and high lift brackets, LA Sport high lift jack mounts, Powder coated Hilux Nudge Bar, Hella LED light bar, LED Work Light
BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '96 D/C Raider

Post by BenHur »

I wonder if it was invented by the guys from Marvel Comics :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Velddrif
Vehicle: Triton 3.5l V6
Club VHF Licence: HC107

Post by george »

I saw in last months Weg they have recipes in how to make your own dehydrated food.
I will give it a try some time.
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"

Return to “General Hilux Discussions”