Help with Alarm

Here we discuss Hiluxes in general. Your view of the Hilux. For other general discussions please see "open Discussions" under the "Around the Campfire" heading.
TheToy
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Welgelegen
Vehicle: Toy 3D4D 2013,OME lift kit,Long-range tank,Snorkel,Duel batt,Extreme LED bar,Dastec chip,17"BFG Mud terrain,Montana 600GPS,1500Watt Inverter,Zarteck 2way upgraded 4watt with 4db External antenna. Rhino bumper.

Help with Alarm

Post by TheToy »

Hi guys,

I have tried to search for the topic related to getting ones alarm to make a noise when you activate or switch it off?
I want to know that I have activated my alarm when I walk away.
With these skelms these days blocking ones signal, would like to hear it going on.

Sure it doesnt matter but I have a 2013 Dubble Cab 4x4.

Plz direct me to the topic if one knows where?

Thanks!
The outdoors is a place for Adventures. So, lets pack and head out for a great new Adventure.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TheToy
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Vehicle: Toy 3D4D 2013,OME lift kit,Long-range tank,Snorkel,Duel batt,Extreme LED bar,Dastec chip,17"BFG Mud terrain,Montana 600GPS,1500Watt Inverter,Zarteck 2way upgraded 4watt with 4db External antenna. Rhino bumper.

Re: Help with Alarm

Post by TheToy »

Okay, 8 mense al gelees? En niemand wat raad het nie?

Ek het die volgende verstellings, maar nie een werk nie?

A - As follows to activate the change menu option:
1 - Get into the car and close the doors. (this just stops the hooter from going of if you make a mistake)
2 - insert the key into the ignition switch
3 - remove the key
4 - wait for 5 seconds plus(Maybe 6 or 7, i always count too quickly not very patient)
5 - insert and remove the key twice quickly.
6 - wait 5 seconds plus
7 - hold the lock and unlock button simultaneously on the key for 3 seconds.
7.1 - [indicator flashes once]( now you need to know what option you want to activate B for Hooter /C for Auto-lock /D for unlock all)
8 - within 2 seconds press the key sequence to activate the next options B, C or D

B - Within 2 seconds of 7.1 press the lock once - within 2 seconds press the unlock once.
[indicator flashes once](This activates the Hooter option)
With in 10 seconds use the following combination to get the results in brackets.
B3 - Press lock once - Within 2 seconds press unlock once(The indicators only when un/locking the car)[indicators flash once]
B4 - Press lock twice - Within 2 seconds press unlock once(The indicators and hooter when un/locking the car)[indicators flash twice]
B5 - Press lock Thrice - Within 2 seconds press unlock once(No indication that the car is un/locking)[indicators flash three times]

C - Within 2 seconds of 7.1 press the lock twice - within the 2 Seconds press the unlock once.
[indicators flash twice](this activates the Auto-lock function)
With in 10 seconds use the following combination to get the results in brackets.
C2 - Press lock once - Within 2 seconds press unlock once(Turns Auto-lock ON)[indicators flash once]
C3 - Press lock twice - Within 2 seconds press unlock once(Turn Auto-lock OFF)[indicators flash twice]

D - Within 2 seconds of 7.1 press the lock thrice - within the 2 Seconds press the unlock once.
[indicators flash Thrice](this activates the unlock all function)
D2 - Press lock once - Within 2 seconds press unlock once(All doors open on First unlock )[indicators flash once]
D3 - Press lock twice - Within 2 seconds press unlock once(All doors open on Second Unlock)[indicators flash twice]
The outdoors is a place for Adventures. So, lets pack and head out for a great new Adventure.
TheToy
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD

Post by TheToy »

1. Start with key out of ignition, drivers door is open all others closed and
drivers door is unlocked.
2. Insert key into the ignition (Do NOT Turn) and Pull key out.
3. Perform these steps within 40 seconds.
A. Using the power lock switch on the drivers door, perform 5 lock/unlock cycles
starting with lock. Use an even pace and try to go about one cycle per second.
(1Cycle = 1 lock and 1 unlock).
B. Close, then open drivers door.
4. Perform these steps within 40 seconds.
A. Using the power lock switch on the drivers door, perform 5 lock/unlock cycles
starting with lock. Use an even pace and try to go about one cycle per second.
(1Cycle = 1 lock and 1 unlock).
B. Insert the key in the ignition cylinder.
C. Turn the ignition to ON (Do NOT Start) then back to OFF.
D. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds the power door locks should cycle automatically indicating successful
entry into programming mode. Return to step 1 if the locks do not cycle at this point.
6. Perform these steps within 40 seconds.
A. Press the lock and unlock buttons on the remote simultaneously for 1 second.
B. Immediately after letting go of the lock and unlock buttons, press the lock button by
itself and hold for 2 seconds. Within 3 seconds, the door locks should cycle once
indicating successful programming. If the door locks do not cycle, or cycle twice.
repeat steps A and B in step 6 as your remote has not been accepted.
C. Repeat steps A and B in step 6 for each new remote.
7. Close drivers door.
TheToy
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD

Post by TheToy »

The first thing is to unlock the system - page 19 para 1, 2 & 3
Remove key from ignition and see that alarm is off
1)Within 5 seconds, insert and remove key twice from ignition;
2) wait for 5 seconds;
3)within next 5 seconds, push and hold the lock and unlock keys simultaneously for 3 seconds or more. Turn signals will flash once if the unlocked was successfull.
If you atempt was unsuccesfull place the key in the ignition to cancell or reset to normal.

To set for answerback and Open door reminder, do the following:
1)First unlock the system as above; then
2)Push the lock on the remote ONCE, within next 2 seconds;
3)Push the unlock Once,(Turn signal will flash ONCE)
4)Within 10 seconds, Push the lock TWICE;
5) and within 2 seconds, push unlock ONCE.(Turn signal flashes TWICE)

To set for Automatic locking/unlocking function, do the following:
1)First unlock the system as above; then
2)Push the lock on the remote TWICE, within 2 seconds; and within the next 2 seconds;
3)Push the unlock ONCE,(Turn signal will flash TWICE)
4)Within 10 seconds, Push the lock ONCE;
5)and within 2 seconds, push unlock ONCE.(Turn signal flashes ONCE)

Please try this, it takes a lot of practice, I got mine sorted out in about 30 minutes. Can I suggest that you make yourself a short note of sequence of what to do for quick reference. This is very time sensitive.
Umpalumpa
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Jacobsbay
Vehicle: Hilux 3.0 D-4D DC, 4x4=16
Club VHF Licence: HC305

Post by Umpalumpa »

I have to be honest, your directions are pretty spot on, but you have to be precise with the timing intervals.
I had to try it a few times before mine was correctly activated....
Just a guy with a passion for 4x4.....

Return to “General Hilux Discussions”