Overseas hilux

Here we discuss Hiluxes in general. Your view of the Hilux. For other general discussions please see "open Discussions" under the "Around the Campfire" heading.
GOOSENZ
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: pukekohe
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux D/C 4x4

Overseas hilux

Post by GOOSENZ »

Hi there everyone I have just bought myself another hilux but the best thing about this one is that it's the on in the country with is good in away but bad in the other as parts are having to be bought in for this model. This truck has been here since it was a year old. So now to tell you what it is is a 1995 Toyota Hilux Raider but as you will see I have been Trying to make make it look like my old Raider that I use to have back in S.A I better some out there has my old hilux

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
GOOSENZ
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: pukekohe
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux D/C 4x4

Re: RE: Overseas hilux

Post by GOOSENZ »

GOOSENZ wrote:Hi there everyone I have just bought myself another hilux but the best thing about this one is that it's the on in the country with is good in away but bad in the other as parts are having to be bought in for this model. This truck has been here since it was a year old. So now to tell you what it is is a 1995 Toyota Hilux Raider but as you will see I have been Trying to make make it look like my old Raider that I use to have back in S.A I better some out there has my old hilux

20160202_121954.jpg

Return to “General Hilux Discussions”