ISRAEL

warthog
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Barberton
Vehicle: Fortuner 4.0 V6 Auto, LRFT, Dual Batt, OME's, BFG AT's, ARM comp, 800w inv, Roofrack

ISRAEL

Post by warthog »

Swamb's and myself are planning a trip to Israel in Nov. Dont' want to do the tour thing, too expensive, don't like strangers and crowds too much and want to do own thing.

Just 10 days, travelling all over in rental. Obviously want to see places like Via Dolorosa, Getshmenae, Sepulchre Church aDead Sea nd those places.

Anybody been there? Tips? Where to go / not to go? What must to see / avoid to see? What to eat/ not to eat? we're thinking of using an Fly and drive program by a Kibbutz Group of Hotels/Lodges for accommodation.

Any help please!!!
Hennie
ImageImage

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Jos 24:15: "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"
truckin
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Durbanville
Vehicle: 2006 2.7VVTI Hilux SRX Single Cab 4x4

Re: ISRAEL

Post by truckin »

My mother went there a few months ago, i'll ask her what she thinks and let you know sometime tomorrow,
“The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.”

“When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. - Not screaming like all the passengers in his car -
koeka
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Phalaborwa
Vehicle: Toyota hilux D/C 3.0 D4D 4x4

Re: ISRAEL

Post by koeka »

Hey Hennie

Kontak Gerrit Nel hulle, website volg onderaan dalk kan hulle jou adviseer oor plekke om te sien ens want hulle doen self toere.

http://bedieninge.moadim.za.org/hptours" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sterkte hoop julle kom reg en mag julle dit geniet :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Koeka
Ek stoot eerder my Toyota!! voordat ek n Land Rover ry!!

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Other”