Fortuner 2012????

You can ask your Fortuner related questions here. Also feel free to show us the modifications you did on your vehicle.
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Fortuner 2012????

Post by CasKru »

For those that can speak Portuguese.... http://www.leoandradedesign.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Compliments of Google translate....
The average pickup truck and SUV favorites favored Brazilians are preparing for another redesign, this time more significant and noticeable. The changes will not happen only in the version made ​​in Argentina, but their counterparts around the world as the Indian Fortuner. Leaked Images Leonardo Andrade allowed the designer to project above the SW4.

More imposing grille, headlights and new thinner bumper are the main novelties of the front, while the side and rear will also be reviewed with the right new stirrups. Nevertheless, the interior will be limited to new graphics and new instruments in finishing materials - we hope to improve the very poor of the interior plastics.

In mechanics, still the various engine options. The SW4 should not suffer any mechanical changes, keeping the turbodiesel 3.0 blocks and 4.0 V6 petrol. Already the Hilux pickup, and 3.0 engine, it will continue counting on the strength of the 2.5 turbodiesel. But the highlight of the 2012 line is the 2.7 16v block, which will flex and can also drink ethanol, and this may increase their ayuais 158cv. Today Chevrolet S10 pickup is the only medium that can be fueled with biodiesel.

The initial forecast was for the line in 2012 and the Hilux SW4 arrived to the Brazilian market in October, however this is expected before March 11, when part of Japan was devastated by earthquakes. This week Toyota announced the stoppage of the plant responsible for the models, in the Argentine city of Zarate, two days in June. So do not be surprised if they only appear here in early 2012.
To God be the glory
OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Re: Fortuner 2012????

Post by OOOOMS »

Het so effe 2011 Prado 150 look as ek so mooi kyk :thumbup:
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Jip en ek sien Lexus lyne ook daar... ek hou meer van die huidige shape
To God be the glory
OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by OOOOMS »

CasKru wrote:Jip en ek sien Lexus lyne ook daar... ek hou meer van die huidige shape
Moet ook byse toe die nuwe 150 Prado uit gekom het was dit vir my baie 'jiiiiik', maar begin nou vir my meer 'yummmmmy....!' raak :lol:
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

OOOOMS wrote:
CasKru wrote:Jip en ek sien Lexus lyne ook daar... ek hou meer van die huidige shape
Moet ook byse toe die nuwe 150 Prado uit gekom het was dit vir my baie 'jiiiiik', maar begin nou vir my meer 'yummmmmy....!' raak :lol:
Vat nie baie om jou mind te verander nie :)
To God be the glory
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear
Club VHF Licence: X122

Post by Donkey »

I agree wiff oom Cass, looks awesome - :clap: but then again it's a Toyota! :laugh2: :thumbup:
Tumelo Maketekete
Donkey, simple and often misunderstood.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

2002 - 3.0KZ-TE Toyota Hilux (Letebele)
1994 - 1.6i Gl Toyota Corolla (Platkar)
1990 - Gli TwinCam 16v (ZuluBoy)

ImageImage
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

Looks a little too much of a hybrid with sharp lines for my liking ..... like they were just too lazy or out of ideas to design something new or improve on the old shape (which is still more pleasing to my eye). ;-)
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
RooiLux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Pretoria-Mayville
Vehicle: 1992 2.2-EFI Hilux 4x4 with Maus conversion,freeflow,Rear Electric Locker'2005 BMW 320i, 2015 Hilux 3d4d dc 4x4

Post by RooiLux »

Lyk vir my bietjie teveel na die indiese tipe bakkies van voor af,Ek stem die huidige shape is baie mooier

Return to “Toyota Fortuner 4x4 Forum”