Fortuner front fender.

You can ask your Fortuner related questions here. Also feel free to show us the modifications you did on your vehicle.
marklo
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Toyota Fortuner

Fortuner front fender.

Post by marklo »

Hi everyone. I have just joined the forum as a proud owner of a white 2007 Toyota Fortuner.

Can anyone please assist me with the following:
I own a 2007 D4D raised body Fortuner & would like to know if the front spoilers on the older (I have a 2007 model) & the newer 2011/12 model, are interchangeable???
I have damaged my front end & I like the look (black section running between front spots) of the newer model.
Also where can these be purchased at a better price (I have been quoted R1950 + vat from Toyota)

I am also looking to purchase a new (General GRABBER AW-265/70R16 112S) tire to replace one of my damaged tires.
Look forward to some informative response. :thumbup:
OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Re: Fortuner front fender.

Post by OOOOMS »

Hi Mark and welcome, hmmmmm....the fender??? I think it will fit :thumbup: The grill is slightly a different shape but have seen it been cut slightly to fit and looks good!

Perhaps someone els can help :?:
Blackadder
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Toyota Fortuner 3.0 D4D, Ironman Bumper, OME, Dual Battery, BFG'S, TJM Snorkel, Navstar 220 29mhz radio, LAS Pro Rear Bumper, Frontrunner Roofrack
Club VHF Licence: X82

Re: Fortuner front fender.

Post by Blackadder »

marklo wrote:Hi everyone. I have just joined the forum as a proud owner of a white 2007 Toyota Fortuner.

Can anyone please assist me with the following:
I own a 2007 D4D raised body Fortuner & would like to know if the front spoilers on the older (I have a 2007 model) & the newer 2011/12 model, are interchangeable???
I have damaged my front end & I like the look (black section running between front spots) of the newer model.
Also where can these be purchased at a better price (I have been quoted R1950 + vat from Toyota)

I am also looking to purchase a new (General GRABBER AW-265/70R16 112S) tire to replace one of my damaged tires.
Look forward to some informative response. :thumbup:
Everything south of the headlights look pretty much the same... :?: :?: :?:
2007 Fortuner.jpg
2007 Fortuner.jpg (98.34 KiB) Viewed 1755 times
Facelift Fortuner.jpg
Facelift Fortuner.jpg (28.98 KiB) Viewed 1755 times
Or is this the one you are talking about... :?: :?: :?:
2012 Fortuner.jpg
2012 Fortuner.jpg (32.5 KiB) Viewed 1755 times

Return to “Toyota Fortuner 4x4 Forum”