replacement front bumper for Fortuner 2011 MODEL

You can ask your Fortuner related questions here. Also feel free to show us the modifications you did on your vehicle.
SEAPEARL
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Kommetjie
Vehicle: Fortuner d4d 4x4

replacement front bumper for Fortuner 2011 MODEL

Post by SEAPEARL »

Hi Guys
Please can you advise me as to what is the best replacement front Bumper for my Fortuner .My Fortuner is one of the last ones sold before the new shape of 2011/2012 and I bought it in October 2011 new. I would like to replace the plastic front bumper with something more substantial with out being penalised with the weight .I have been told that there are some issues regarding the deployment of the airbags as well as the rust factor .I am in Kommetjie so this plays a major part in the decision making .It would have to be colour coded to match the rest of the Fortuner ,being white .Weight is a serious issue as I have been informed some actual make the nose drop visibly .There are also apparently some Aluminium versions which one could look at .Lastly how does this effect the warranty on the vehicle .I do not wish to compromise the safety of my passengers not having airbag protection which they enjoy with the original bumper .Cost is a important factor as well as being installed by a reputable dealer that is in Cape Town area .
I look forward to your combined wisdom.
Thanks so much
Kind regards
Pierre Oosthuizen
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Re: replacement front bumper for Fortuner 2011 MODEL

Post by Family_Dog »

Speak to the gents at GoMad...

http://www.hilux4x4.co.za/gomad/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Return to “Toyota Fortuner 4x4 Forum”