2c & 3c Turbo diesel fitments

Post questions, advice and pictures of Engine conversions here
Rian
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Ford Courier - Vw Caddy - Isuzu kb250 - Mazda 250td/i - Mercedes Benz C230 Compressor sport

2c & 3c Turbo diesel fitments

Post by Rian »

We also spesialize in turbo diesel engine fitments. See pics of Toyota Hilux 4x4 with 3c Turbo diesel engine after playing in the mud..

ImageImage
MarkWh
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Re: 2c & 3c Turbo diesel fitments

Post by MarkWh »

HI Guys

have you ever installed a 3.0L D4D diesel motor into a SFA Hi-lux?

thanks

regards
Mark
Rian
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Vehicle: Ford Courier - Vw Caddy - Isuzu kb250 - Mazda 250td/i - Mercedes Benz C230 Compressor sport

Post by Rian »

No :cry: Mark

Never had to but I am sure it would not be a hassle, gearbox & mountings should fit 100% :yahoo:

Just make sure that you get the engine manadgement system with the engine, I am not aware of a diesel aftermerket system thou spitronics are in the final stadges the development of a diesel engine manadgement system.

you are welcome to come by and bring as the job, their is still enough time left before Christmis it should not take longer than 2 weeks. :beg:
MarkWh
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD

Post by MarkWh »

HI Rian

thanks for the response. it is an idea i am still playing with, i would need to get an engine first off! and i am still deciding whether to put the engine into either a Prado or SFA Hilux? Up in ZIM i can get a 90 series Prado with a 2.8 3L diesel motor.

cheers
Mark
conversion man
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: pretoria
Vehicle: 911 Carreara MB CL 500 MB 500SEC MB 450 SLC CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE CONVERTABLE SFA HILEX JEEP 5.2 V8 FORD RANGER LEXUS

Post by conversion man »

You will have to get an engine with a gearbox as the D4D box is the BIG box bolt pattern and the SFA use the smal box pattern or I can make you a housing that will fit both sides
Rian
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by Rian »

Mark

Don't worry about the belhousing that is the least of the problems. :lmao:

Lets first worry about the engine.

:bye:
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux SFA & IFS

Post by Hoppy »

The d4d will break the W series box, you'l have to go to a R type box and 3.6 diff ratios, to make it worthwile
aev@iburst.co.za
The trouble with trouble is...it always starts as fun.
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "
Rian
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by Rian »

MarkWh wrote:HI Rian

thanks for the response. it is an idea i am still playing with, i would need to get an engine first off! and i am still deciding whether to put the engine into either a Prado or SFA Hilux? Up in ZIM i can get a 90 series Prado with a 2.8 3L diesel motor.

cheers
Mark
Hi Mark we my have a engine for you, got a client that wants to take it out of a vehicle. Will let you know. ;-)

Return to “Engine conversions (Lexus/7M-GE/3RZ-FE etc)”