7MGE conversion- Dictator fuel management software

Post questions, advice and pictures of Engine conversions here
Keys
Town: Onderstepoort
Vehicle: Hilux

7MGE conversion- Dictator fuel management software

Post by Keys »

Hi, I need the software for above. Helping my son from 1000km distance to get this software. The message from Dictator is that the software is available at an extra cost which my son is willing to pay.Dictator will however not send the software to upload as they want the Hilux at their shop to Dyna as well.At 3km/L at present the cost is prohibitive. Even after suggesting that after loading the standard software and the consumption improves, he will bring the Hilux for the Dyna.This was not acceptable to Dictator.
If anyone is willing to advise or help,this would be appreciated.
Bless.
Mario
Spartan
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Vanderbijlpark
Vehicle: 98 LTD Hilux 4x4 SFA, 2JZ GE L6 VVT-i 3.0i, Bilstein shox, OME and a Land Cruiser 79 series

Re: 7MGE conversion- Dictator fuel management software

Post by Spartan »

When your son is back let him take the dicktator out and and use it for a paper-wait and let him install a Go-Tech mini-X. Last weekend I went to Kuruman and drove at 130Km/h on the GPS and got 7.4 Km/L coming back I drove at 150-160 Km/h on the GPS and went down to 5.3 Km/L and that IMHO is not to bad, that long 6 of mine is just a joy to drive. :cooldude:
MOBILITATE VINCERE
Spartan
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Honda Jazz

Post by Mr_B »

Hi Mario,

Welcome to the forum. I find this story rather strange. Are you dealing with Dicktator direct or with one of their agents? I know Chris Dicks is not really a people's person... but why would they say you need to pay for the software when it's available for download online? The main tuning software can be downloaded here:

http://www.dicktator.co.za/Dicktator%20 ... ftware.zip

The rest of the downloads are available here:
http://www.dicktator.co.za/software.html

Hence why I ask who said you need to pay for the software! Let me know if you need any further help, I've been running my 4Y on a Dicktator very successfully for the last 2 years!

Spartan... if you open the Dicktator, GoTech and many of the other EMU's you'll see that the primary processor are the same in most cases... it just the tuning software that differs! :twisted:
Rebel 4x4
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Port Elizabeth
Vehicle: 2020 Toyota Fortuner GD-6 4x4 Auto

Post by Rebel 4x4 »

Heard the same story from old Chris, I recken if you want to sell your product fast, customer service and friendlyness will make sure you'll see their faces again, and their friends.....

My 2cW
Sent from my iPhone
Spartan
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Vanderbijlpark
Vehicle: 98 LTD Hilux 4x4 SFA, 2JZ GE L6 VVT-i 3.0i, Bilstein shox, OME and a Land Cruiser 79 series

Post by Spartan »

Mr_B wrote:I've been running my 4Y on a Dicktator very successfully for the last 2 years!
Engelsman ons praat van regte engines nie melk separators nie :twisted: :lol:
MOBILITATE VINCERE
Spartan
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Engine conversions (Lexus/7M-GE/3RZ-FE etc)”