Attempted Hilux Theft

Have your Hilux just been stolen. Please report it here and let everybody help to keep an eye out for your Hilux.
quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Durbanville
Vehicle: Hilux 85'

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:04 am

So some "Do-wis" [sic] decided that it would be nice to try and steal my Hilux this morning, in front of my house while we where awake busy with the kids.

Nice professional job, Forced the door lock, opening the door. Unscrewed the 4 screws holding the bottom steering wheel cover in place. Removed the two screws holding the switch unit to the ignition Barrel. They broke the entire ignition barrel and Lock mechanism, to break the stearing lock. I have gear lock, that we all know is more a deterent then a preventative measure. They did try remove the gear shift, but destroyed the rubber boot in the process, some how they managed the tear the Vinyl floor which Toyota doesn't stock anymore, so I will have that repaired. And then they tried to steal it and the Car died, shame so they have done the damage went home with no Booty, and I still have a bakkie, although with R4635.51 damage so far. That excludes my missing leatherman, what I noticed thus far missing from the cubby box.

What prevented the theft? A simple non-electronic device I imported a few years ago, that totally kills the cars electrical system (with doing no damage naturally). If you don't know about it or have the part then it's not starting and going anywhere. For those that want to know what it is please PM, but i don't want to divulge the mechanism, for obvious reasons. All I can say is I at least HAVE my beloved Hilux 1985 3Y, that has been in my family for 26 years, 27 years in July.

Sad think I have now decided to sell the Vehicle. So once it's fixed again, it will be up for sale, I would rather live with the happy memories of the Car then the sad one of that some pillick decided to try steal it.
Attachments
2012-04-24 07.34.42.jpg
Looks normal, just never working again because of the screw driver that was rammed into it
2012-04-24 07.34.28.jpg
Shattered Barrel and Ignition switch
2012-04-24 07.34.28.jpg (126.92 KiB) Viewed 5200 times
2012-04-24 07.33.56.jpg
Neatly dissasembled
2012-04-24 07.33.49.jpg
destroyed rubber boot
2012-04-24 07.33.49.jpg (172.97 KiB) Viewed 5200 times

HennieO
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Bellville
Vehicle: '98 Hilux DC 2.7; VW Tiguan Tdi; MB C230 Coupe; VW Caddy P/V

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:10 am

Wish we could catch them and :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: them!

So glad that you still got your Lux, though! :thumbup: :thumbup:

But sad that you now wanna sell it....... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Will your device do the same in my IFS? Please PM details. Thanks :thumbup:

BosveldBul
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Centurion
Vehicle: Hilux 3.0 D4-D 4x4

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:15 am

Will it also work on the vigo?

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:25 am

This little item will work on ANY CAR, just you will need to have your radio's code when the power fails totally. Oh, and no the radio will not remember what station it was on, unless it write to a hard drive.

GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Strand WC
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4x4, 2.41t Raider 1998 DC - front & rear difflock, 140lt fuel tank, 31" BFG a/t, snorkel, drawer system, alucab canopy, driver with attitude.
Club VHF Licence: X112

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:37 am

Just the saddest thing that one has to be so cautious about using ones Hilux and leaving it un-attended for a short period of time..... Keep mine locked in the garage unless I am doing a trail or on a trip... too afraid to take it to the shopping mall, even no longer take my dogs to the beach with it, unless I am staying in view of the vehicle... Last time I took it to a mall there were a number of car guards around when I parked, and an hour later when I went back to my vehicle, all the car guards were on the other side of the parking lot, and found that some-one had broken the drivers side door lock, but not managed to steal the vehicle, I might have disturbed them.... Fortunately the damage was'nt as costly as yours...

CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:53 am

Sorry to hear of the damages you suffered by very glad they didn't get to steal your bakkie. In the Wild West they used to hang people for stealing horses as this was the people means of transport and livelihood. I think they should to the same with car thieves
To God be the glory

Royco
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Stellenbosch
Vehicle: '09 D4D 3.0 Raider 4x4 D/Cab
Club VHF Licence: X88

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:57 am

CasKru wrote:Sorry to hear of the damages you suffered by very glad they didn't get to steal your bakkie. In the Wild West they used to hang people for stealing horses as this was the people means of transport and livelihood. I think they should to the same with car thieves
:thumbup: :thumbup:
Image Image Image Image

Kaspaas
Town: Somerset - Wes
Vehicle: 1998 Land Cruiser 105series GX

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:16 pm

How did they jipo the gearlock?
1998 Toyota land Cruiser 105 series. 4.2 D

"I am human, I make mistakes, and that is okay, I have my own permission."

Sebata
Town: Cosmo City
Vehicle: '06 Hilux 4.0l V6 auto 4x4, Iron-Man front bumper, Ali3n Rock-sliders, Old man Suspention, Snokel, 31" Pireli Scorpion Muds
Club VHF Licence: X125

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:20 pm

glad your bakkie is still safe more over no one got injured, :angry2: , as much as we love our trucks, life is just too Precious :tickedoff: its so sad that some fools just want to benefite from our hard earned possesion :irate: nxaaaa
Tau Sello
Sebata, Lion enjoys hunting with Hynas...

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Kaspaas wrote:How did they jipo the gearlock?
They tried to removed the Gear lever part where the bolt is on the shaft thereby neutralizer the Gear lock, but it seems they didn't get that far.

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:51 pm

I had another look at the car when I went home this afternoon to go to the cop shop, for a case number. In the light it seems they hammered a screw driver down the ignition switch as it's perfectly round and exploded. The leather man and set of shade is missing, small irritation if I consider I still have my car

Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Really sad to hear, and angers me immensely! :x

Kindly PM those details to me as well. Thanks. ;-)
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:07 am

Mud Dog wrote:Really sad to hear, and angers me immensely! :x

Kindly PM those details to me as well. Thanks. ;-)
Pm me your email address and I will forward the email and pic

Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:54 pm

PM sent. ;-)
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Insurance assessor, came back R6200 damage, problem is the floor is non replaceable because it's the dark brown interior not the standard sandy colour

Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear
Club VHF Licence: X122

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:40 pm

if its not hte etoll then its car thieves, nxxx :naah:
no one was injured and you truck is still in your possession :yahoo:

please pm me details of your device :thumbup:
Tumelo Maketekete
Donkey, simple and often misunderstood.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

2002 - 3.0KZ-TE Toyota Hilux (Letebele)
1994 - 1.6i Gl Toyota Corolla (Platkar)
1990 - Gli TwinCam 16v (ZuluBoy)

ImageImage

Josh Edwards
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Vehicle: Toyota Fortuner 3.0 D4D 4x4 and 1988 Hilux d/c 2.2 SFA Alu Canopy, 130 Liter Fuel Tank

Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Sean exactly the same thing happened to my Lux in Parow north, went to the vehicle in the morning and found the lock was sitting skew car unlocked, ignition turned on, luckily I have the same anti-theft system as you otherwise my vehicle would've been stolen!
I was parked under a security camera and the guy came 4 times during the night checking out my vehicle before breaking in, last month my lux was broken into again at Tyger Valley shopping center and if it wasn't for the electrical cut off my vehicle would've almost been stolen again.

Just shows us how careful we have to be with our beloved vehicles, when I reported the incident to Tyger Valley security they told me the previous day a Corolla was stolen and according to the security footage it took him only 40 seconds from getting the door open to driving off.

We can never be too careful, even if it's just popping into the bottle store for 5 minutes! Hopefully our misfortunes can help other people prevent one from happening to them!

Josh

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Mon May 07, 2012 9:43 am

Josh Edwards wrote:Sean exactly the same thing happened to my Lux in Parow north, went to the vehicle in the morning and found the lock was sitting skew car unlocked, ignition turned on, luckily I have the same anti-theft system as you otherwise my vehicle would've been stolen!
I was parked under a security camera and the guy came 4 times during the night checking out my vehicle before breaking in, last month my lux was broken into again at Tyger Valley shopping center and if it wasn't for the electrical cut off my vehicle would've almost been stolen again.

Just shows us how careful we have to be with our beloved vehicles, when I reported the incident to Tyger Valley security they told me the previous day a Corolla was stolen and according to the security footage it took him only 40 seconds from getting the door open to driving off.

We can never be too careful, even if it's just popping into the bottle store for 5 minutes! Hopefully our misfortunes can help other people prevent one from happening to them!

Josh
That's insane because of this I have decided to sell it, I would rather be left with great memories of the car rather than none at all

Haboob
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: King Williams Town
Vehicle: Hilux
Club VHF Licence: HC129

Mon May 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, but glad they departed empty handed.
Could you PM me your secret recipe please, as my Lux is irreplaceable to me.
HABOOB means "Dust Storm"

4x4Maniac
Vehicle: 2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited (JKU) 3.8 Auto
Club VHF Licence: X120

Mon May 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Same here quicky, I would hate it if mine got taken from me. It's my prized possession. pm me your secret
ORRA CALLSIGN X120
AKA Epsilon on 4x4Community
(2011 JKUR)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 3.8 Auto Unlimited

Rugged Ridge Front & Rear Bumpers
Rugged Ridge Light Guards
KC Spotlights
Previous:
2003 Toyota Hilux DC KZTE 3.0 4x4
2001 Toyota Hilux DC 2700i 4x4

Piesang
Town: Grabouw
Vehicle: '99 Hilux SRX d/c 4x4

Mon May 07, 2012 9:22 pm

My Lux slaap ook meeste van die tyd buite en nie eers agter 'n hek nie, het nie eers versekering nie (kan dit nie bekostig). Het net besluit ek gaan nie in vrees leef, so ek bid net dat Die Hemelse Vader sy engele sal stuur om my lux en natuurlik ons in die huis te beskerm.

Maar dit sal ook goed wees as ek so anti-theft kan in sit.

Pm my asb ook met die inligting.

"Onderwerp julle dan aan God; weerstaan die duiwel, en hy sal van julle wegvlug." Jak 4:7

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Mon May 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Piesang wrote:My Lux slaap ook meeste van die tyd buite en nie eers agter 'n hek nie, het nie eers versekering nie (kan dit nie bekostig). Het net besluit ek gaan nie in vrees leef, so ek bid net dat Die Hemelse Vader sy engele sal stuur om my lux en natuurlik ons in die huis te beskerm.

Maar dit sal ook goed wees as ek so anti-theft kan in sit.

Pm my asb ook met die inligting.
Stuur asseblief jou e-pos addres ek sal n bietjie meer informasie stuur hou dit werk

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Tue May 08, 2012 8:59 am

Just want to Say big thanks to Allan and his guys at AEW Auto, I got my Bakkie back yesterday. Thanks Guys. Allan Also informs me he still has 4 of those little goodies. Bar that, I have been asked to import quite a few of these. First, chat to Allan, see if he has more because it's quicker from him, that bringing it in. Else send me a PM and I will import a whole lot at the end of the month, if you would like to import you own PM me and I will send you the Link. where to get them

Piesang
Town: Grabouw
Vehicle: '99 Hilux SRX d/c 4x4

Wed May 09, 2012 10:18 am

Kry die vanoggen op Facebook iewers in die Strand area.

Gaan vir my ook so alarm in my lux sit.

"Onderwerp julle dan aan God; weerstaan die duiwel, en hy sal van julle wegvlug." Jak 4:7

Rebel 4x4
Town: Port Elizabeth
Vehicle: 2014 Suzuki Jimny Fully kitted with every extra you can imagine that is available for a Jimny

Wed May 09, 2012 1:15 pm

Not to be funny or anything, that's why I never fitted a gearlock or anything like that. When they do steal it, they must ensure they take the vehicle, so I don't end up paying for damages.
Sent from my iPhone

MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Boksburg
Vehicle: 1998 JEEP XJ 4.0............ 4 inch lift.... more mods to follow............ Old vehicle was MOFASA
Club VHF Licence: X119

Wed May 09, 2012 4:09 pm

I say we should take the law into our own hands and do to them as they do to us...... :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch:

Glad you still heave your LUX but not happy you want to sell her :cry: and all cos of some A$$HOLE that thinks he can just take what he wants.....

Pm sent please mail me the secret..... I will protect my LUX with my life... :aggresive:
Live Life in the FAST lane....
Forget the past, Embrace the FUTURE!!!!
To 4x4 or not to 4x4 thats the question....
IT'S A JEEP :yahoo: ..... You wouldn't understand....
ImageImageImage[rimg=206x128]

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Sun May 13, 2012 12:07 am

Hi Guys, to all those chaps who have sent me PM's since Wednesday, please excuse me not replying, Was studying and writing UNISA exams, I will answer them all Monday.

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Wed May 23, 2012 10:44 am

SAD Day in a way because my bakkie is now Sold, it's fitting that it spend the next chapter of it's Life on a Farm in Namibia for what it was Bought.

Anyways, For Those Who would like one of these little devices, please email me I am going to be placing the order for them on Sunday Night. Some chaps have asked for them already if you would like one I am going to bring in a few anyways I can add you to the list

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Wed May 23, 2012 11:16 am

quickie wrote:SAD Day in a way because my bakkie is now Sold, it's fitting that it spend the next chapter of it's Life on a Farm in Namibia for what it was Bought.

Anyways, For Those Who would like one of these little devices, please email me I am going to be placing the order for them on Sunday Night. Some chaps have asked for them already if you would like one I am going to bring in a few anyways I can add you to the list
What will the price be?

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Wed May 23, 2012 2:01 pm

R132 each Ex Customs Duties, at Today's exchange rate R13.2048 = £1
They are £9.98 each

Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Honda Jazz

Wed May 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Hey Sean you got to update your profile now... remove Hilux 85 and insert... dare in say it... Land Rover... :problem:

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Thu May 24, 2012 11:28 am

Mr_B wrote:Hey Sean you got to update your profile now... remove Hilux 85 and insert... dare in say it... Land Rover... :problem:

Err.... NOPE... Definitely Not... I sold the Puma last year in December, I have had enough of Land rover's to say not again...
Awesome Vehicle, but the service crap, that Land Rover was the best of all of them, but shees the service and part supply
Read this: http://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/sho ... p?t=102356

Right now, I'm not going to replace it with anything, i'm just going to keep riding My 1150GS and the Kombi, I bought after I sold the Land rover.

SUKIBOS
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Warmbaths Limpopo
Vehicle: 1989 HILUX 2.2

Thu May 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Could you please send me the details on the device. I've had 4 attempts to steal my 89 Hilux. I'm too scared to park it anywhere!! My E-mail is nicovonstade@rocketmail.com.
Thanx!

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Thu May 24, 2012 9:02 pm

SUKIBOS wrote:Could you please send me the details on the device. I've had 4 attempts to steal my 89 Hilux. I'm too scared to park it anywhere!! My E-mail is nicovonstade@rocketmail.com.
Thanx!
I know that feeling, when I put my car on the market I got 7 phone calls from Namibia to buy it, there is a HUGE demand for this series.

Burner
Town: JHB
Vehicle: 08 Hilux 2.0l

Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:14 pm

Ive got the 2010 Hilux dbl cab and almost lost it last week, florida rd, Durban.

Buggar grunched up the bonnet and dinged RH fender slipping in a crowbar of sorts. Managed to get alarm siren wire off without setting off alarm. Then went to LH side fender indicator, pulled it out, spliced the wires and bridged the indicator circuit blowing the fuse. Luckily this is how far he got before being disrupted.

Next step i hear from Toyota would have been broken door lock to gain access inside, then replace my ecu with their own, plug in and drive off with their own transponder coded key to match their ecu.

Damages come to R6500.... for bent bonnet and fender!!

Hilux is in today for service where they will also be fitting new anti theft kit which adds/relocates the alarm sensor to the RH side of the bonnet, securing bracket around siren and a ecu brace so they cannot remove it.

Kits costs R450 plus fitment...

Ive been told this a common theft issue and they stock 10 of these anti theft kits at any 1 time due to them fitting so many.

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Read here :thumbup:

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=7518&hilit=hilux+theft" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Boksburg
Vehicle: 1998 JEEP XJ 4.0............ 4 inch lift.... more mods to follow............ Old vehicle was MOFASA
Club VHF Licence: X119

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:28 pm

quickie wrote:R132 each Ex Customs Duties, at Today's exchange rate R13.2048 = £1
They are £9.98 each

Any news on when these are comming in.....
I'm still interested in at least one but maybe 2
Live Life in the FAST lane....
Forget the past, Embrace the FUTURE!!!!
To 4x4 or not to 4x4 thats the question....
IT'S A JEEP :yahoo: ..... You wouldn't understand....
ImageImageImage[rimg=206x128]

Burner
Town: JHB
Vehicle: 08 Hilux 2.0l

Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Thanks OOOOMS :thumbup:

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:53 am

Hi Guys. I have 15 if the items on the way, I know there was a few chaps that wanted, Please add your name to the list of you would like, if you want more let me know, I have been asked for more already and will be placing another over the weekend. Even if you have asked in the past just add your name to the List, so I can let you guys know when it arrives.

1. Haboob X 4

BrettV
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Vehicle: Toyota D4D D/C 4x4

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:29 am

Good morning all Hilux lovers :thumbup:

When I decided to buy a Hilux everybody told me that it is high risk etc. I decided that I am not going to settle for anything else as my heart is on a Hilux. Now I have to say, I am also living in fear that I will wake up and my Lux is stolen or when I go to the mall that it will be gone when I come out. I have just decided that I love driving mine and I am not going to let this stop me. I will put all the measures in place what I can, but am not willing to stop driving it.

I will definitely get one of these gadgets as I was thinking of something simular which I installed in my car when I was a student. ...... good old days. :cool:

What is your opinion of putting in a gear lock as well?

It is really sad that we have to live in constant fear of our Lux's being stolen. :x

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:36 am

Anything is better than nothing :thumbup: It just becomes a bit more inconvenient at times......

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:55 am

BrettV wrote:Good morning all Hilux lovers :thumbup:

When I decided to buy a Hilux everybody told me that it is high risk etc. I decided that I am not going to settle for anything else as my heart is on a Hilux. Now I have to say, I am also living in fear that I will wake up and my Lux is stolen or when I go to the mall that it will be gone when I come out. I have just decided that I love driving mine and I am not going to let this stop me. I will put all the measures in place what I can, but am not willing to stop driving it.

I will definitely get one of these gadgets as I was thinking of something simular which I installed in my car when I was a student. ...... good old days. :cool:

What is your opinion of putting in a gear lock as well?

It is really sad that we have to live in constant fear of our Lux's being stolen. :x

If you see the pic's my Hilux had a Gear lock they try unscrew the entire Gear shift from the Column, But the is nothing loads of Loctight can't Cure. They tried before, then ended up ending the rod in the gearbox the last time they attempted it. Everything to slow them down helps. I never wanted electronics in my Hilux, which how this idea was born, and I so glad i did.

quickie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:56 am

OOOOMS wrote:Anything is better than nothing :thumbup: It just becomes a bit more inconvenient at times......

Yes, but it's more inconvenient not having a Hilux, I miss mine already

Stubs
Town: Onrusrivier Hermanus
Vehicle: 89, Hilux D/cab 3.0L V6 Ford !!

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:19 pm

[quote="quickie"]Hi Guys. I have 15 if the items on the way, I know there was a few chaps that wanted, Please add your name to the list of you would like, if you want more let me know, I have been asked for more already and will be placing another over the weekend. Even if you have asked in the past just add your name to the List, so I can let you guys know when it arrives.

1. Haboob X 4
2. Stubsie x 2

Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Let's close this thread and add your names here rather:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25631

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Return to “Stolen Hiluxes”

• Information