Crap .....VW Radios!!!!

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Gauteng
Vehicle: '05 LEGEND 35 2.7 DC 4x4, Monroe Gas allround, Long range tank, UniQ Chip. Platkar '06 Polo 1.6 Comfortline hatchback

Crap .....VW Radios!!!!

Post by SWARTLUX »

Who knows how to get a stuck cd from the car cd player out?I have usually gotten it out by taking another cd and lifting it out but today again it got stuck and now i guess it has jammed somehow as i cant get another cd in to lift it out.

I think in general vw make the k**est radios ever as this is my 3rd VW with exactly the same problem regarding cd's jamming in the cd player and they are all factory fitted radios from vw

Anyone with a solution???Except mo*ring it with a hammer?
JohanM
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Meyerton
Vehicle: Prado 120 4.0 V6
Club VHF Licence: HC126

Re: Crap .....VW Radios!!!!

Post by JohanM »

Brian,

Remove the unit from the dashboard, and then pull the top cover off and then push the eject button while helping the stuck cd out. Maybe you'll find something caused it to get stuck. Had same problem with Renault's a while ago.
Johan Marais
SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Gauteng
Vehicle: '05 LEGEND 35 2.7 DC 4x4, Monroe Gas allround, Long range tank, UniQ Chip. Platkar '06 Polo 1.6 Comfortline hatchback

Re: Crap .....VW Radios!!!!

Post by SWARTLUX »

Fixed! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Return to “Open Discussion”