Complete4x4
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Hilux D/C D4D 4x4

Hilux Trophy 2014

Post by Complete4x4 »

Good afternoon All Hilux Forum members :wave:

For those that followed the discussions end of last year on the Hilux Trophy (http://www.fortuner4x4fans.co.za/forum/ ... 6#post8176" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
I thought that in the interest of new members, I'll start a new Thread..

Hilux Trophy 2014 is a GO..and with EFS Africa onboard as our new logistical partner, i promises to be a very interesting competition. Since last year a few things have changed, mainly because of the EFS involvement.
- The entry fee is now ONLY R2300.00 per team for the elimination rounds of the competition..and yes you only enter ONCE to compete in ONE elimination round. We then take the TOP 8 through to the finals.
- We have 4 elimination rounds over 4 weekends from Friday to Sunday
- The venue is in the Cradle of Human Kind area
- The dates are now later (MAY and JUNE) in order to give you enough time to prepare and plan to compete.

We trust to see MANY forum members entering, and availability is limited with many entries already in!

I'll answer any questions related, and kindly email us info@hiluxtrophy.co.za / 071 428 4910 for entry details and entryforms.

Come on Hilux fanatics..support the first ever HiluxTophy..and help us make it the biggest 4x4 event in SA!

Return to “Gauteng”