New Hilux unsafe

Here we discuss Hiluxes in general. Your view of the Hilux. For other general discussions please see "open Discussions" under the "Around the Campfire" heading.
pietdevs
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Mosselbay
Vehicle: Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy

New Hilux unsafe

Post by pietdevs »

https://www.carthrottle.com/post/if-you ... all-costs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know the Fortuner and Hilux of a year or so ago was prone to ending on its roof. Check this out about the new one. USA conducted same tests with same results. Toyota came out worst of all the bakkies. Wat nou?
Alex2539
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Walvis Bay
Vehicle: HILUX LEGEND 45 V6 4.0 4X4

Re: New Hilux unsafe

Post by Alex2539 »

hilux is not for sissies lol..... if you can handle 1 you are a dammn good driver. as much as i love it for it unbreakable legendary status, i admit it is a very unstable vehicle
Bonded to Yotas :cooldude:
LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux D/C 1996

Post by LouisZ »

lukestoyzx
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Griffith
Vehicle: 07 Hilux SR5

Post by lukestoyzx »

This is goin around over here and I'll say it again. You pull a move like that on the black top then you deserve to roll! It's a 4x4 not a sports car! And who really cares! We all know that we wouldn't own anything else ey!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Thunder02
Town: East Rand
Vehicle: IFS Hilux
Club VHF Licence: HC105

Post by Thunder02 »

lukestoyzx wrote:This is goin around over here and I'll say it again. You pull a move like that on the black top then you deserve to roll! It's a 4x4 not a sports car! And who really cares! We all know that we wouldn't own anything else ey!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
:clap:
Can't agree more, I have a few friends that own a 2.8, and have had no issues with the Hilux. Guess if you want to drive like an idiot, you will end up on your roof.
:laugh2:
Not all those who wander are lost!

Scout motto:be prepared....
www.4x4direct.co.za
Email: boksburg@4x4direct.co.za
IFS is like a swambo, soft, sexy and expensive!
LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by LouisZ »

Would like to have the 3rd party test it like the Bosch one on the Ford a while back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qawgq41KUls" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

LouisZ wrote:Would like to have the 3rd party test it like the Bosch one on the Ford a while back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qawgq41KUls" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Now this is a fair test
To God be the glory
FIRSTGEER
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: King WilliamsTown
Vehicle: 2,5 D4D Singlr Cab 4X4 Full OME suspension. snorkel.GMA aftermarket bullbar.
Club VHF Licence: HC 109

Post by FIRSTGEER »

Forget about the tarr road test.Test it in the bundu.Clock up the kilo offroad usage between the different vehicles and then lets compare.
Johan Kriel
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Okahandja
Vehicle: 2.5 SC 4x4

Post by Johan Kriel »

Those few guys that I talk to about the new hilux all said its better than the previous one.

I don't trust the credibility of the that so called moose test anyway, by just watching it.
Johan Kriel

Legend 50
Agteros
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Vehicle: Toyota FJ Cruiser

Post by Agteros »

I wonder who sponsor Technikens Varld or whatever they call themselves?

I do feel that if Toyota (japan) have their ducks in a row they should come out with all guns blazing and kill this thing otherwise I can see big damage coming.

We all know the quality and durability of "a Hilux" but my opinion is it is not going to be enough to safe face. Especially in the light that the 2007 model also "failed the test".

Toyota should not remain quiet now.
2020 FJ Cruiser
1986 Hilux DC 4x4. Sold to the Boss :cooldude:
Dirka
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Doornpoort Pretoria
Vehicle: Hilux 4.0 V6 4X4 Auto DC

Post by Dirka »

Toyota did respond.
(In Short)
They consider the safety of their clients as highest priority.
They regard the issue in a serious manner.
All Toy products complies to highest safety standards.
Toy is currently in discussion with the idiots that did the test.
(Article in Afrikaans from Maroela Media)
'Moose' Greetings

http://maroelamedia.co.za/tegnologie/mo ... lux-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I got arrested for driving naked. I guess I shouldn’t have put four wheels, an engine, and a steering wheel on my bathtub.
I’m a do-it-yourself kind of lover.
” ― J. Kintz
Agteros
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Agteros »

Dirka wrote:Toyota did respond.
(In Short)
They consider the safety of their clients as highest priority.
They regard the issue in a serious manner.
All Toy products complies to highest safety standards.
Toy is currently in discussion with the idiots that did the test.
(Article in Afrikaans from Maroela Media)
'Moose' Greetings

http://maroelamedia.co.za/tegnologie/mo ... lux-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I know they have responded by saying they take it seriously...it is not sufficient just to say "we are taking it seriously"...show us!!
2020 FJ Cruiser
ThysdJ
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: 2010 Hilux D4D 3.0 D/C 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC102

Post by ThysdJ »

We had this going on Facebook for a long time now, and almost everybody misses the point. The point is not "If you drive like an idiot you will end up on your roof", or "Hilux is made for driving offroad" or "Hilux is the most reliable of all" or even "Hilux has the best resale value" and then of course "Technikens Varld deliberately rigged the test to make Hilux look bad"... Oh, and then the "But we dont have Mooses, meeses, whatever in South Africa"...

Firstly. Technikens Varld was established in 1948 and has been doing the so called "Moose Test" on vehicles in a more or less similar way since then. Any magazine that has been around for that long cannot afford to damage their reputation by rigging tests deliberately to make specific brands look bad. And they could face some serious litigation if it can be proven. Anyway, their target market is the Swedish motorist, who mostly drive Volvos and listen to ABBA..

These guys identified a need to test vehicles that drive on Swedish roads for a specific road hazard they experience in Sweden. The Moose wandering into the road. What is a moose? A moose is a big type of deer. A fully grown moose stands 1.4–2.1 m high at the shoulder and weighs about from 380 to 700 kg and it has huge antlers. All in all not a beast you want sitting on your passenger seat. Their problem is real, and the need for the test as well, as many people in Sweden died in moose collisions, or in the act of trying to avoid moose collisions. So, they didnt think this test up to boost their own sales figures or create sensation as some people think.

They started testing a variety of vehicles, a long time ago. Some passed the test, some failed the test. When a vehicle fails the test, the manufacturer is informed of said failure of moose test and they then go and attempt to fix the problem. The Mercedes A Class rolled over on the moose test, and later when the new models came out in a follow up test the A Class didnt roll over. Well done Mercedes Benz.... Jeep Cherokee and others also failed the test and mostly came back with improvements in later models etc etc. To date no manufacturer has actually came up with any concrete evidence that the tests are rigged, and therefor no law suits have been filed against Technikens Varld for defamation or crimen injuria or whatever they call it in Sweden. And I am sure that a big company like Toyota would sue the pants off them at the drop of a hat if the evidence was there.

The test might not be 100% scientifically worked out, and only consist of a few cones and a piece of tarmac, but it is based on a maneuver that 100's if not 1000's of drivers execute every day. It is called an "Emergency lane Change (ELC)", or a basic accident avoidance maneuver. I see Giniel de Villiers also commented somewhere that it is well known fact that one does not swerve to avoid something in the road, one simply brakes, and then collides with said object. What if that something in the road is a 3 year old kid running after a ball?

So in order to keep you Hilux on its 4 wheels is to NOT do an ELC maneuver. Great, that settles it then, problem solved, lets have a braai and a beer.

The fact of the matter is, the majority of people WILL perform an ELC as a first instinct, and will probably end up upside down in a ditch when he/she drives a Hilux. Also bear in mind that the moose test was done at 37mph (<60km/h). That is in the case of the Hilux, the other bakkies managed to stay in their wheels at higher speeds than that. So "driving like an idiot" does not really hold water, as our poor inexperienced driver will probably execute the ELC at more than 60km/h.

So, what is the point then?

We will get there... They tested a Hilux in 2007. It almost fell over. Toyota was informed, and they were extremely concerned about it. Then in 2016, 9 years later with a new and improved, better and safer Hilux on the market, the Moose test was done again... With similar results... mmmm

Now here is the point. After the initial test in 2007 and the shock and awe in the boardrooms of Toyota at the results (or so we would hope), nothing has been done to improve the Hilux's ability to do an ELC.

That is my take on it, but then again.. maybe I am wrong. I read up a bit on Technikens Varld and it looks like the testing these guys do is pretty ligit. I also read about Mooses... They are huge... And they kill occupants of vehicles that crash into them. Like kudu's sometimes do.. And I read about our own pedestrian road death toll problem... We might not have mooses wandering into our road, but we have people... and in the rural areas, we have cattle... Somehow I think they (and us Hilux drivers) deserve to be able to avoid each other when we meet unexpectedly on a road somewhere... :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:
Thys de Jager
CEO and Refreshments Manager at Team Offroad.

2010 Hilux 3.0 D4D D/C 4x4 with GOMAD "Brood" Canopy. Tripod.
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0 Sport. The original SFA. AGA... Gooi kole
email: thys@teamoffroad.co.za

Like Team Offroad on Facebook...
Agteros
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Agteros »

Uitstekende post Thys! (waar is die like button).

Volgens my is Toyota tjoepstil oor die hele storie (behalwe hulle eerste reaksie soos reeds genoem hierbo).

Die bohaai gaan nie 'n stille dood sterf nie - dis alreeds te veel opgeblaas in die media - Toyota sal iets moet se of doen. Al is dit net om te se.."Reg manne, ons nuwe Hilux kan nog steeds nie rondom 'n moose hardloop nie maar julle moet darem besef behalwe vir dit is dit die beste bakkie :naah: :D: "

of

"Technikens Varld - julle praat nonsens en hier is ons bewyse daarvoor".
2020 FJ Cruiser
LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by LouisZ »

Ek dink dis all genoem.

Daai Rooi Hilux was die model SONDER Esc. Ons modelle in SA het in. Dit behoort beter te doen.

Ek weet Bosch in Aus het die Ford in 2014 getoets std en dan met Ome in, ek het die link gepost.

Ek verneem nou dat Bosch vroeg die jaar die 2016 Hilux ook so getoets het met Ome in, dis om die Australiaanse wet ADR(Australian Design Rules)035-5 te slaag. Hulle noem dit ESC sine with dwell performance test. Die padwette daar is nogals stram. Net onthou die wet geld vir voertuie sonder(standard) of met ander suspensies in.

Hulle se die toets word gedoen met bewegings op die stuurwiel tot op 70 grade teen 'n snelheid van 80km/h. Hulle noem dit " Double lane change manoeuvres", nie die moose test.

Ek het aangevra vir die Report. Ek sal julle laat weet as ek dit het.
Last edited by LouisZ on Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

I still think the test is inconsistent. Maybe the Hilux has an issue yes but if you do not remove all the variables and do the test consistently you cannot measure the brands against each other.

Look at the point if turn in and the direction of the front wheels for each of these pics and make your own conclusions:
AmarokTurnin.JPG
AmarokTurnin.JPG (23.45 KiB) Viewed 5647 times
NavaraTurnin.JPG
NavaraTurnin.JPG (21.54 KiB) Viewed 5647 times
HiluxTurnin.JPG
HiluxTurnin.JPG (22.69 KiB) Viewed 5647 times
Amarok.JPG
Amarok.JPG (22.28 KiB) Viewed 5647 times
Navara.JPG
Navara.JPG (24.16 KiB) Viewed 5647 times
Hilux.JPG
Hilux.JPG (24.28 KiB) Viewed 5647 times
On both the Navara and the Amarok they come in from a wider angle and seem to turn in sooner. At the mid point of the lane change the front wheels on both the Navara and Amarok are already pointing in the other direction and the Hilux still pointing straight ahead. They would then have to steer more aggressive to try and keep it in the other lane.
To God be the glory
LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by LouisZ »

Ek sien.

Ook dan. Vergelyk hulle Appels met Appels? VW, Ford, Navara het Esc in, daai Hilux nie.

Kyk na hoe so toets moet gedoen word Appendix 2, van Para 4 af.

https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2013L01848" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ThysdJ

Post by ThysdJ »

Point taken Cassie. But, the test is not a Hilux vs Navara vs Amarok test. It is a test to see if the ELC maneuver can be completed. Let's forget about our brand bias here for a moment.

The inexperienced driver is not going to go through the motions of noting exactly where the left front wheel is when turning the steering wheel this way or that and when the exact right time is to change direction. The inexperienced driver is going to make a sudden movement to one side and then the other.

We can argue this until the cows come home, but we must never loose sight of the fact that the danger exists, clearly, that the Hilux can tip over during such a maneuver.
Thys de Jager

LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by LouisZ »

https://youtu.be/8oZ-dcApWuw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c42LBLiG9Bw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

En die?

Weet nie om hulle te laai om te speel nie. :shh:
ThysdJ

Post by ThysdJ »

En?
Thys de Jager

LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by LouisZ »

Daar slag dit die toets. Geen wielle wat in die lug is.
ThysdJ

Post by ThysdJ »

Maar met aftermarket modifikasies Louis?

Die Swede het 'n standaard Hilux gevat. En as jy verder in die video kyk het hulle 'n Hilux met 17" wiele ook getoets en 'n beter resultaat gekry.

Weereens, ons moenie toelaat dat ons verblind raak deur brand bias nie. Die toets is wat dit is, dis gedokumenteer en dis gepubliseer.

Met allerhande tweaks en mods kan mens die Hilux sekerlik so kry dat hy nie wiele oplig nie, maar nie almal wat 'n nuwe Hilux gaan koop spandeer daardie ekstra geld nie. Die goed is so duur min mense kan dit bekostig..

Ek se weer, die punt is dat Toyota 9 jaar gelede al geweet het van die probleem, maar dat daar tot nou toe nog niks daaraan gedoen is om dit reg te stel nie. Ek byt nie aan die storie dat mens R500K + vir 'n voertuig betaal, en dan moet jy self op eie onkoste die aftermarket suspensie en bande opsit om hom veilig te maak nie.. Daardie basiese veiligheid moet ingebou wees by die R500K..
Thys de Jager

LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by LouisZ »

Daai is die Std Hilux Revo met Esc wat slaag. Ek wag vir die report op swart op wit van Bosch/Arb af wat hulle die toets gedoen het met Ome in.

Klaar mail gekry dat die Bosch toets geslaag het.

Let op dat die toets deur 'n Rekenaar gedoen is en nie deur 'n mens nie. Die input kom van die rekenaar af om by die toets kriteria te voldoen soos die ADR dit vereis.
Agteros
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Agteros »

CasKru wrote:I still think the test is inconsistent. Maybe the Hilux has an issue yes but if you do not remove all the variables and do the test consistently you cannot measure the brands against each other.

Look at the point if turn in and the direction of the front wheels for each of these pics and make your own conclusions:
AmarokTurnin.JPG
NavaraTurnin.JPG
HiluxTurnin.JPG
Amarok.JPG
Navara.JPG
Hilux.JPG

On both the Navara and the Amarok they come in from a wider angle and seem to turn in sooner. At the mid point of the lane change the front wheels on both the Navara and Amarok are already pointing in the other direction and the Hilux still pointing straight ahead. They would then have to steer more aggressive to try and keep it in the other lane.
Cassie ek dink wat dit ten minste wys is dat die toets definitief NIE konsekwent gedoen is nie en ek stem dat 'n rekenaartoets meer gewig sal dra om al die bakkies presies onder dieselfde omstandighede te plaas.

Toyota sal egter hulle monde moet oopmaak en hulleself verdedig. Die stilswye hang swaar in die lug. :shock:
2020 FJ Cruiser
Alex2539
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Walvis Bay
Vehicle: HILUX LEGEND 45 V6 4.0 4X4

Post by Alex2539 »

CasKru wrote:I still think the test is inconsistent. Maybe the Hilux has an issue yes but if you do not remove all the variables and do the test consistently you cannot measure the brands against each other.

AmarokTurnin.JPG
NavaraTurnin.JPG
HiluxTurnin.JPG
Amarok.JPG
Navara.JPG
Hilux.JPG

absolutely spot on..... Remember they down played the current model when it was released saying it will do better against the ranger for example...now they are coming up with all sorts of tactics. Go Hilux..i will say it again 'hilux is not for sissies.. :yahoo:
Bonded to Yotas :cooldude:
LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by LouisZ »

I got the Report.

Only bad thing I do not have the permission to post it here. I can only show it in house. :eh:

Hugo I am near to you so I don't mind showing it to you on my Laptop.
Agteros
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Agteros »

LouisZ wrote:I got the Report.

Only bad thing I do not have the permission to post it here. I can only show it in house. :eh:

Hugo I am near to you so I don't mind showing it to you on my Laptop.
Louis, you are most welcome for a coffee/beer. Sal lekker wees om jou te sien!
2020 FJ Cruiser
LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by LouisZ »

Hugo dankie vir die koffie. Laat weet maar as jy meer vrae het.
petri oosthuizen
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: bethlehem
Vehicle: 98 Nissan Patrol GRX, 1996 Hilux 2,4 D S/Cab SFA, 2007 Merc CL 500

Post by petri oosthuizen »

Hmmm......my take on things:

Let's all agree that the test is done correctly.

Still, and this is maybe only me.........the fact that a Tata will only roll at 5 MPH faster than a 2,4 Hilux, wo'nt sway me into rushing off to my nearest Tata dealer. Or whatever other make.

BUT......must say, on a R 500 000 + bakkie (that's what it is - a bakkie), I also do'nt want to worry about stuff like a sub standard suspension.

There's a Reader in I think the latest SA 4X4 that complained a LOT about his 2,8's rear suspension on a recent Kgalagadi trip.

A new DC 4X4's very very first and foremost "feature" should be its suspension. It can be ugly, or have an old engine, or a fishfinder glued to the dash, etc etc.........but the suspension is not negotiable on that sort of price range vehicle.

Although - I've driven a 2,4 DC on a bad sinkplaatpad a month ago, and I was VERY impressed with its road holding. There's a specific turn on that road that only a Nissan Patrol could handle so far......not even a VX 200 could. The Hilux felt like it was on rails.
" Fear?? Looking over at Joe Louis' Corner, and knowing Joe wants to go home early tonight"...….Max Baer
Dadz Toy
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: 95 Series Prado - Diesel Dog
Club VHF Licence: HC 286

Post by Dadz Toy »

ThysdJ wrote:We had this going on Facebook for a long time now, and almost everybody misses the point. The point is not "If you drive like an idiot you will end up on your roof", or "Hilux is made for driving offroad" or "Hilux is the most reliable of all" or even "Hilux has the best resale value" and then of course "Technikens Varld deliberately rigged the test to make Hilux look bad"... Oh, and then the "But we dont have Mooses, meeses, whatever in South Africa"...

Firstly. Technikens Varld was established in 1948 and has been doing the so called "Moose Test" on vehicles in a more or less similar way since then. Any magazine that has been around for that long cannot afford to damage their reputation by rigging tests deliberately to make specific brands look bad. And they could face some serious litigation if it can be proven. Anyway, their target market is the Swedish motorist, who mostly drive Volvos and listen to ABBA..

These guys identified a need to test vehicles that drive on Swedish roads for a specific road hazard they experience in Sweden. The Moose wandering into the road. What is a moose? A moose is a big type of deer. A fully grown moose stands 1.4–2.1 m high at the shoulder and weighs about from 380 to 700 kg and it has huge antlers. All in all not a beast you want sitting on your passenger seat. Their problem is real, and the need for the test as well, as many people in Sweden died in moose collisions, or in the act of trying to avoid moose collisions. So, they didnt think this test up to boost their own sales figures or create sensation as some people think.

They started testing a variety of vehicles, a long time ago. Some passed the test, some failed the test. When a vehicle fails the test, the manufacturer is informed of said failure of moose test and they then go and attempt to fix the problem. The Mercedes A Class rolled over on the moose test, and later when the new models came out in a follow up test the A Class didnt roll over. Well done Mercedes Benz.... Jeep Cherokee and others also failed the test and mostly came back with improvements in later models etc etc. To date no manufacturer has actually came up with any concrete evidence that the tests are rigged, and therefor no law suits have been filed against Technikens Varld for defamation or crimen injuria or whatever they call it in Sweden. And I am sure that a big company like Toyota would sue the pants off them at the drop of a hat if the evidence was there.

The test might not be 100% scientifically worked out, and only consist of a few cones and a piece of tarmac, but it is based on a maneuver that 100's if not 1000's of drivers execute every day. It is called an "Emergency lane Change (ELC)", or a basic accident avoidance maneuver. I see Giniel de Villiers also commented somewhere that it is well known fact that one does not swerve to avoid something in the road, one simply brakes, and then collides with said object. What if that something in the road is a 3 year old kid running after a ball?

So in order to keep you Hilux on its 4 wheels is to NOT do an ELC maneuver. Great, that settles it then, problem solved, lets have a braai and a beer.

The fact of the matter is, the majority of people WILL perform an ELC as a first instinct, and will probably end up upside down in a ditch when he/she drives a Hilux. Also bear in mind that the moose test was done at 37mph (<60km/h). That is in the case of the Hilux, the other bakkies managed to stay in their wheels at higher speeds than that. So "driving like an idiot" does not really hold water, as our poor inexperienced driver will probably execute the ELC at more than 60km/h.

So, what is the point then?

We will get there... They tested a Hilux in 2007. It almost fell over. Toyota was informed, and they were extremely concerned about it. Then in 2016, 9 years later with a new and improved, better and safer Hilux on the market, the Moose test was done again... With similar results... mmmm

Now here is the point. After the initial test in 2007 and the shock and awe in the boardrooms of Toyota at the results (or so we would hope), nothing has been done to improve the Hilux's ability to do an ELC.

That is my take on it, but then again.. maybe I am wrong. I read up a bit on Technikens Varld and it looks like the testing these guys do is pretty ligit. I also read about Mooses... They are huge... And they kill occupants of vehicles that crash into them. Like kudu's sometimes do.. And I read about our own pedestrian road death toll problem... We might not have mooses wandering into our road, but we have people... and in the rural areas, we have cattle... Somehow I think they (and us Hilux drivers) deserve to be able to avoid each other when we meet unexpectedly on a road somewhere... :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:
I agree, every driver once in their lifetime is going to have to perform an ELC, I'd rather do it in a vehicle that"s not gonna flip at even the lowest speeds!

Bet my SFA would pass the Moose test! ;-)

Rich :cooldude:
Rich :cooldude:
Blackie gd6
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Edgemead
Vehicle: Hilux dc 2.8gd6 4x4

Post by Blackie gd6 »

Thanks guys for your insightful responses on the moose test saga.Your making so much sense that I now find myself even more concerned!, surely there's a suspension upgrade/mod out there to remedy this issue. O ja, en ruil him in op n ranger is nie n oplossing nie!

Return to “General Hilux Discussions”