Nationals Rayton?

Hannes.S
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: 11
Vehicle: 111

Nationals Rayton?

Post by Hannes.S »

Gaan iemand hier na die nationals toe op Rayton Saterdag?
Ek wil gaan maar net om tekyk. Het gehoor die baan is bietjie rof vir beginners :-)
Groen
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: VW Polo

Re: Nationals Rayton?

Post by Groen »

Hannes.S wrote:Gaan iemand hier na die nationals toe op Rayton Saterdag?
Ek wil gaan maar net om tekyk. Het gehoor die baan is bietjie rof vir beginners :-)
Ja ek wil ook gaan kyk. :o: Weet nie van die baan nie. Was nog nooit daar nie. Daar is blykbaar op die stadium omtrent 40 voertuie ingeskryf. Hieronder is die details wat iemand vir my gestuur het.

REGIONAL AND NATIONAL 4X4 CHALLENGE CHAMPIONSHIP: 9 MAY 2009

Held under the General Competition Rules and Standing Supplementary Regulations of Motorsport South Africa (MSA) and any Final Instructions, which may be issued to competitors.

1 MOTORSPORT SOUTH AFRICA PERMIT NUMBER: 10221

2. SPONSORS, PROMOTERS AND ORGANISERS

2 1 Sponsors

Main sponsor: As per programme

Other sponsors: As per programme

2.2 Promoters

National 4 X 4 Challenge Club

PO Box 961

Derdepoort

Contact Person: Izak Maritz Cell 082 772 1433

Fax: 086 687 0117

E Mail: izak@4x4challenge.co.za

3. PROGRAMME OF EVENT

Date: 9 May 2009

Time:

07:00- 08:45 Documentation and Pre-Event Scrutineering

07:45 – 08:45 Breakfast for Competitors, Marshals and Officials

08:00 Late entries close (Levy R100.00)

09:00 Competitors' Briefing in parking area

09:30 Starting Time

17:00 Latest time to start last obstacle

18:30 Posting of Provisional Results at Prize giving

19:00 Dinner and Prize giving 4. EVENT AND STATUS

4.1 The event will be known as the PRETORIA 4X4 CHALLENGE and will be held at Rayton 4x4 Track at Corner of Plein & Treurnicht roads, Rayton

4.2 The event will form the 3nd round of the MSA 2009 4 x 4 Regional and National Challenge Championship.

4.3 Entries close on Thursday 30 April 2009. Late entries may be accepted, but a levy of R100 will apply.

5.1 DESCRIPTION

5.1 The route will consist of twelve obstacles for four-wheel and two-wheel drive vehicles.

5.2 The event will commence on Saturday, 9 May 2009, when between 07:00 and 08:45 all competitors will be required to undergo documentation and Scrutineering at the demarcated areas at the venue.

5.3 Breakfast will be served on the site between 07:45 –8:45 for Competitors, Marshals and Officials

5.4 The competitors' briefing will be held at 09:00 in the impound paddock. The starting instructions will be given at this briefing. It is compulsory for all competitors, Marshal's and other officials to attend the briefing.

5.5 The starting order will be determined by the drawing of lots. Competitors must stay in their starting orders and the Marshal, at the starting position of each obstacle, will make a note if any competitor moves out of his starting order and the competitor will forfeit all points for that specific obstacle. The different classes will be divided into suitable groups and will start at different obstacles as instructed at the drivers briefing.

5.6 The event will start at 09:30. Competitors must report to the start official at the starting line when called upon to do so. Failure to comply with this may lead to exclusion.
Groen
HannesCreamsoda
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Sasolburg
Vehicle: Landi Series 3

Post by HannesCreamsoda »

Nope....
Gann die Rebel Reeks ry more in Rustenburg.
As ek nie daarheen kan ry nie, is dit nie die moeite werd om daarheen te gaan nie..............
Big D
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Vehicle: SFA Hilux 2.2 BFi

Post by Big D »

Wie was by die nationals gewees? Die weer was maar mislik maar daar was darem baie aksie!

Weet enige iemand wie se blou SFA Hilux LWB daar was? Die Hilux lyk nog baie standaard. Die Hilux het n tipe fender flare op, en dit is die wat ek opsoek na is.

Dankie
'94 lux, 3rz, Dual Tcases, 4.7, Lifted, Locked, 33"
ImageImage

"My worse fear is when i DIE, my wife will sell my car for what I told her I spent on it..."
Having a 12 second Honda is just like coming out of the closet; You're going to surprise a bunch of people, but in the end you're still gay.
Big D
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Vehicle: SFA Hilux 2.2 BFi

Post by Big D »

'94 lux, 3rz, Dual Tcases, 4.7, Lifted, Locked, 33"
ImageImage

"My worse fear is when i DIE, my wife will sell my car for what I told her I spent on it..."
Having a 12 second Honda is just like coming out of the closet; You're going to surprise a bunch of people, but in the end you're still gay.

Return to “Gauteng”