My Platkar

Of course there are people who only dream about driving a Hilux or Cruiser. They are welcome to show us their current vehicles here, ask questions or post some exciting new releases.
BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '96 D/C Raider

My Platkar

Post by BenHur »

This is my daily runner.

I traded my Beemer on this one. Charmaine wanted a station wagon and I agreed on one condition, it had to be 4x4 then.

So we settled on this one. It is large and comfortable with enough packing space. I would just like to do up the suspension for a bit better ground clearance and articulation.

I bought it with a Natual Luna Dual Battery system and a Front Runner Extra tank so this baby take 140L of fuel, enough for one weeks travel (thank goodness for company fuel cards)

It is also strong enough to tow the Bundu Trailer so we can use it as a nice overlander in bit softer spots and those long tours. At least the children will have enough space so that the will not be as cramped as in the back of the Lux

pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

pics

Post by pietpetoors »

I think the Linux server do not like the spaces. If you look at the image link it shows
http://www.domain.com/files/5469/albums ... GP5672.JPG
where the % sign indicates a space in your original filename.
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by BenHur »

Will check it again later if Myimagehub.com is working again as it seems to give problems. Some pics is despayed and some not. Maybe only pics that is cashed in SA somewhere.
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

Bennie, your Paj looks great! But it is too small for you, you can't keep driving with your head out he window. I'm sure that I will fit in her, however...

:D :D

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by BenHur »

Nahh Charmaine told me to stick my head out since the camera did not want to focus properly while my head was in the car :wink: :wink:

Return to “Other Vehicles”