Bachelor party ideas

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Gauteng
Vehicle: '05 LEGEND 35 2.7 DC 4x4, Monroe Gas allround, Long range tank, UniQ Chip. Platkar '06 Polo 1.6 Comfortline hatchback

Bachelor party ideas

Post by SWARTLUX »

Ok so I need some info on this as this would be my 1st Bachelors party that I nweed to help plan(Yes I am helping to plan my own)
I need some ideas as to what we can do that is somewhere in Gauteng centralish...Must be outdoors activity like 4x4ing problem is not everyone has 4x4's and I am Definatly not lending my van to some drunk idiot.

Some info I do not like drinking all that much yes I enjoy a couple of drinks but getting wasted is not my idea of fun.I do not want to go to strip clubs either or want a stripper at my bachelors either so thats the reason I was thinking of doing something like 4x4ing somewhere and having a braai there and enjoy the day I want to remeber this day as i am only getting married once.

So what options are there for the outdoorsy person that does not like getting piepie dronk and passing out in 5 min of the party starting?
I need to get this info and talk to my buddy who is organising my bachelors to help him with ideas.
Wave
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Edenvale
Vehicle: Tuna 3.0 D4D 4x4

Re: Bachelor party ideas

Post by Wave »

I know you didn't want to go for heavy drinking, but you can just say no, I had a bachelors at Bavaria Brewery and it was very lekker.

They catered lekker German food, we got to try all the beers & ciders and was actually very informative too!
'09 Toyota Fortuner 3.0 D4D 4x4 (M)
'14 VW Polo 1.2 TSI H/L (Swambo's)
'10 Conqueror Comfort
GI-
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Vanderbijlpark
Vehicle: Hilux 88 2.4 4x4

Post by GI- »

N Vriend van my het gaan klei duif skiet vir n "bachelor".
Volgens hom was dit vir almal n ongelooflike ervaring en sal hy dit aanbeveel.
ROBERT
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: 2002 D/C KZTE 4x4

Post by ROBERT »

We took one of our friends to a farm and had a lekker weekend, we rented paintball guns and did some bass fishing and rock climbing as well. for mine, my friends took me deep sea fishing
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

I'm not sure I can give much positive input here ..... my experience in these things has always involved over-indulgence, but one thing I can say is that 4x4 and partying don't go well together. If you're set on the idea, then perhaps a lekker challenging trail with a braai and drinks after you get back home. Otherwise perhaps an afternoon game drive and braai / late afternoon braai (drinks reserved) and night game drive.

The paintball sounds like fun.

:think:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Vehicle: '05 LEGEND 35 2.7 DC 4x4, Monroe Gas allround, Long range tank, UniQ Chip. Platkar '06 Polo 1.6 Comfortline hatchback

Post by SWARTLUX »

Andy that is exactly what I had in mind with the 4x4 trail wit ha braai and drinks afterwards,problem is not all the people have 4x4's and I dont trust anyone enough to hand over my keys :oops:

The general age group is 26-5 if this will help at all toe make it easier to think of something that will suit all
Mud Dog
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Post by Mud Dog »

SWARTLUX wrote:Andy that is exactly what I had in mind with the 4x4 trail wit ha braai and drinks afterwards,problem is not all the people have 4x4's and I dont trust anyone enough to hand over my keys :oops:

The general age group is 26-5 if this will help at all toe make it easier to think of something that will suit all
Then you drive your own vehicle and go as a group with whoever else has a 4x4 and you don't party until you're home safe ... no handing over of keys. ;-)

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
ROBERT
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by ROBERT »

I agree with Andy about the driving, otherwise get a couple of responsible friends with 4x4's to do the driving, Unfortuately if your friends decide to get you drunk on your batchelors theres not too much you can do. Rather go and camp and braai somewhere and dont involve your wheels in the festivities
Kaspaas
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Wellington
Vehicle: 1998 Land Cruiser 105series GX

Post by Kaspaas »

Kyk as jy in die wyn bedryf is, is nog n dag se kuier mos nou nie snaaks nie! So hoe nou gemaak?

Een van my beste este maters het sy ramparty gehou op hulle Ceres karoo plaas.
Voor die tyd het ons hom lekker bang gepraat oor hoe ons hom gaan straf, ens. (Die rakker het al sy fare-share uitgedeel op ander se ramparties).

Oppad uit plaas toe bly ons hom uitjou! Vetel hom presies hoe hy gaan bars. Natuurlik is die ou breker groot-praterig, en belowe hy ons, hy gaan ons wys waar Dawid die wortels begrawe het.

By die plaas gekom het en ons hom in sy ontie laat rond loop vir n tydjie, hom later op n stoel laat sit net daar vas gebind. met n ketting om die voet en ander ent om die windy-drier. Toe hy vas is knak al die ander manne n bier, en ons gee hom toe ook 'n bier en dit was al!!
Nie druppel drank verder daai namweek nie!! :lmao:

Jislaaik ons het gekuier, gebraai en gelag terwyl hy stoksiel alleen eenkant sit en kyk hoe ons kuier!! Indien hy vir ons sê hys dors, dan het ons hom maar n tamatie sappie gegee, ons was tog net te bang hy kry babelas, en mis sy troue!! :lmao:

Hy was bitterlik kwaad, maar dit was baie baie snaaks! :lmao:

Snaakste nog was, sy aanstaande skoonpa het so by hom gaan sit en lefiete voorlees!! Brandewyn in die hand, en baie erernstig! Ons ander het gerol soos ons lag!!

(Eks net bly myne is reeds verby na die episode, hyt al die ander belowe hy gaan terug kom en slat soos donderweer) :whip:
1998 Toyota land Cruiser 105 series. 4.2 D

"I am human, I make mistakes, and that is okay, I have my own permission."
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux SFA & IFS

Post by Hoppy »

Ons het met n vriend so sestig kilos ver op n verlate grondpad uitgery, ons het sy kar (n 120Y) in "reverse" gesit en die gearlever uitgehaal en saamgevat.
Hy en die bruid moes omruil voor die kansel want hy kon nie regs kyk nie!
Ek weet nie hoekom hy so kwaad was nie, ons het ten minste vir hom genoeg petrol ingegooi.
aev@iburst.co.za
The trouble with trouble is...it always starts as fun.
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Hoppy »

n ander vriend het netjies voor die kansel gekniel, toe bars die hele kerk uit van die lag!

Ons het in groot rooi letters onder sy skoensole geverf, "RED" aan die een kant en "MY" aan die ander, die beste was dat hulle en die dominee die heel tyd moes wonder waaroor almal lag, hy het heeltyd aan sy broek gevroetel en haar op en af gekyk, hy het die grap redelik goed hanteer.
aev@iburst.co.za
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Hoppy »

Die derde van die drie vriende was die beste, hy was totaal "paranoid" voor sy troue, want die vorige idees was juis syne.
Daar gebeur toe niks op sy Bachelor party nie, ook nie op die troue nie.
Hy steek sy kar weg met die tasse reeds gepak.
Die aand klim hulle in die bed en hy se vir sy nuwe vroutjie "ek kan nie glo hulle het my vergewe vir alles wat ek aan hulle gedoen het nie"
Die volgende oggend word hulle wakker en hy bel room service "twee koffies asseblief", maar toe kom n stem onder die bed uit "maak dit sommer vier!"
aev@iburst.co.za
Kaspaas

Post by Kaspaas »

Hoppy wrote:Die derde van die drie vriende was die beste, hy was totaal "paranoid" voor sy troue, want die vorige idees was juis syne.
Die aand klim hulle in die bed en hy se vir sy nuwe vroutjie "ek kan nie glo hulle het my vergewe vir alles wat ek aan hulle gedoen het nie"
Die volgende oggend word hulle wakker en hy bel room service "twee koffies asseblief", maar toe kom n stem onder die bed uit "maak dit sommer vier!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by SWARTLUX »

Hoppy wrote:Die derde van die drie vriende was die beste, hy was totaal "paranoid" voor sy troue, want die vorige idees was juis syne.
Rof! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Kaspaas

Post by Kaspaas »

SWARTLUX wrote:
Rof! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Sekerlik die ergste wat ek al gehoor het! :wth:

kfxnando
Town: Germiston
Vehicle: Ford V6 3.4 Courrier soon to be powered by Yamaha!! Jeep GC 4.7 V8, Aygo broken traded for a Kia Picanto.2ex, 2012 Jeep GC 5.7 V8 Ovrrland

Post by kfxnando »

will keep it to myself and sit on my hands, they can get out of hand rough and grow tails that the wife must never hear about
http://www.youtube.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://community.webshots.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/kfxnando/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

One particularly 'naughty' youngster who was often the instigator of mischief, slipped a 'mickey' into the drink of his mate who's bull party it was, towards the end of the festivities. As soon as the groom-to-be passed out, he was bundled into a car and driven to a hospital where 'one of the guys' worked as an intern. They put his leg in a cast and organised a hospital bed for him. You can imagine his surprise the next morning (day of the wedding) when he woke up but was told that he had fractured his leg the night before. He was 'released' from hospital as per the intern's instructions early that morning, none the wiser of the prank that had been pulled. He had to cut open the one leg of his suit for the ceremony .... it was only after he returned from his honeymoon that he was told it was only a joke. :twisted:

The same happened to the drink of another groom-to-be a few months later, but he was put on a train to Bloemfontein ...... the poor oke was late for his wedding the next day. :angel:

When the time came for the 'instigator' to get married he was threatened with all sorts of reciprocal punishment. Unfortunately (or fortunately :D: ) he knew in advance that he was going to be taken to a nite-club at a local hotel, so unbeknown to anyone he booked and paid for a room for himself for that night in advance, using a false name. Early in the evening (already at the hotel), with a steel ball chained to his ankle, he excused himself from his group to go to the men's room, .... he wasn't 'going anywhere in a hurry' so no-one followed him to keep an eye on him. Perhaps they should have, because he went out to the car park instead, mixed some Pratley's putty and stuck it over the door locks (both sides) of all his mates cars. No-one had a need to go out to their car so it was undiscovered and well set long before the evening ended. Bear in mind of course that this was way before the days of remotes and central locking. Once he'd had enough to drink and suspected that the time was coming where they were going to get their revenge, he again 'went to the toilet' but slipped up to his hotel room to retire with instructions to the hotel staff not to acknowledge having seen where he went.

Fortunately the Pratleys could be removed the next day without the need to replace locks, but those that weren't able to open their cars with wire coat hangers that night got lifts home with those who could.

Oh, ..... they refused to unlock the ball and chain, but a bolt cutter did the job as quickly as a key. :laugh2:

SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by SWARTLUX »

So the bachelors is finally over thank goodness!!

This is the end reslut of a day of pantball gone wrong.

My great fiends all shot me with solids after making me pee pee dronk and they aso jippo'ed my gun not to fire at all great!!!

So if ever anyone ver mentiones paintball for a bachelors tell them they are insane!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 203&type=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 203&type=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

:o: :shifty: :think: :lol:

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

KOBUSL
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: WOLSELEY
Vehicle: '96 HILUX 2.8 HILUX DC 3i BMW 540 RANCHERO UTE 4 Li

Post by KOBUSL »

...and what follows now will make the bachelors look like tea with the Queen....................
Word te vinnig oud en te stadig wys.
SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by SWARTLUX »

OOOOOPS! :lol:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

:o: :o: looks like you 'jumped the gun' and went straight to the honeymoon, with all those 'lovebites'!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

Imagine if you had gone on a 4x4 trail! :eh: ;-)

SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by SWARTLUX »

Mud Dog wrote::o: :o: looks like you 'jumped the gun' and went straight to the honeymoon, with all those 'lovebites'!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

Imagine if you had gone on a 4x4 trail! :eh: ;-)
If only it were lovebites it might have been less painfull :laugh2:
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Hoppy »

Paintball?
aev@iburst.co.za
SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by SWARTLUX »

Hoppy wrote:Paintball?
More like solid ball :lmao:
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear
Club VHF Licence: X122

Post by Donkey »

ouch! :shock2:
Tumelo Maketekete
Donkey, simple and often misunderstood.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

2002 - 3.0KZ-TE Toyota Hilux (Letebele)
1994 - 1.6i Gl Toyota Corolla (Platkar)
1990 - Gli TwinCam 16v (ZuluBoy)

ImageImage
ROBERT
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by ROBERT »

you have some mean friends, my friends batchelors where we played paintball, he ended up being shot the least despite being dressed in a hi vis reflector vest

Return to “Open Discussion”