De Rust outdoor

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Gauteng
Vehicle: '05 LEGEND 35 2.7 DC 4x4, Monroe Gas allround, Long range tank, UniQ Chip. Platkar '06 Polo 1.6 Comfortline hatchback

De Rust outdoor

Post by SWARTLUX »

Anyone been here before and know if we can use the track and drive the route or is it just for training?
http://derust-outdoor.com/index.php?nav=activities" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have sent them an email to ask if you can drive the trial so will see what they say.
My father and me accidentaly found this place yesterday while driving around harties so we went into the gate wich only had a boom that was open so we saw no harm in checking out the place.Also go and check out their gallery on the website so you can see what it looks like.

There was no one there so we could not find out anything regarding who owns it and if its only for training.
Looks like a fun playground for the 4x4's so will let you all know if I get reply from them.

So if someone else maby knows more aboutthis place please shed some light on the subject :thumbup:

Maby we can have a gtg at the place on weekend.
SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Vehicle: '05 LEGEND 35 2.7 DC 4x4, Monroe Gas allround, Long range tank, UniQ Chip. Platkar '06 Polo 1.6 Comfortline hatchback

Re: De Rust outdoor

Post by SWARTLUX »

Ok so its only open to training and only for Ford and Mazda :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 1998 JEEP XJ 4.0............ 4 inch lift.... more mods to follow............ Old vehicle was MOFASA
Club VHF Licence: X119

Post by MOFASA »

SWARTLUX wrote:Ok so its only open to training and only for Ford and Mazda :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
On the webpage home screen is a pic of a Nissan and a Landy :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bunch of smucks they just dont want a good 4x4 there :tease:
Or maybe they to scared that the obsticals wont be tough enough for a Hilux :taunt:
Live Life in the FAST lane....
Forget the past, Embrace the FUTURE!!!!
To 4x4 or not to 4x4 thats the question....
IT'S A JEEP :yahoo: ..... You wouldn't understand....
ImageImageImage[rimg=206x128]
SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by SWARTLUX »

Exactly there is even a toyota on the pics on their website but they emailed me back saying its only for ford and mazda training. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
krazy_kameleon
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Fourways
Vehicle: 1993 Hilux D/C 4X4 2.4 22R (fuel injection in the pipeline)

Post by krazy_kameleon »

SWARTLUX wrote:Exactly there is even a toyota on the pics on their website but they emailed me back saying its only for ford and mazda training. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
thats why no one was there :mocking:

Return to “Open Discussion”