Post a photo of your Jeep here and add your comments

Of course there are people who only dream about driving a Hilux or Cruiser. They are welcome to show us their current vehicles here, ask questions or post some exciting new releases.
SYRON CONVERSIONS
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

Post a photo of your Jeep here and add your comments

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

Yes we may drive Hilux 4x4 vehicle's, but we also have an interest in Jeep vehicle's thus to just start off with here are a few pic's of our 2000 model TJ Jeep Wrangler for you all to droool over.

35" tires, Atlas 2 Transfer case, Warn front and rear heavy duty axles, Heavy duty rear Tom Woods propshaft, 3" suspension lift to just name a few of the mod's that we have done to this awesome vehicle.

1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan
pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Jeep

Post by pietpetoors »

Hi Simon, I saw this report of your Jeep:
http://www.4x4offroads.com/south-africa-tour.html
Amazing articulation, what shocks etc do you have?
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
SYRON CONVERSIONS

Mods on the TJ

Shocks Rancho, but The list is too long, I will rather paste an article that I wrote, but here is another awesome photo that I took a few weeks back, when we were out 4x4ing.
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan
SYRON CONVERSIONS

Landrover V8 behind a Jeep.

Some of our club members out 4x4ing near Queenstown also with us.

No tracks, roads or tracks, just a very vast area of +- 30 000 hectars with no internal fences.

The TJ and my Hilux would have found a way across this stream below this Colt, without any problems, however because we like to keep as a group and with our mates, we looked for a way up this steep, rocky grassy hill instead, of course my Hilux was once again upfront looking for the best direction to take, remember just driving blind, no tracks, trail or road, this is when a persons best judgement and been able to read the terrain comes in hand, having to think and know that The TJ and Hilux can basically drive anywhere, or over huge rocks, but the other lower 4x4 vehicles cannot.

As far as your eyes can see in any direction, this is where we drive.

Beautiful country, yes these are large photo's, but they show you better what the terrain and ares looks like.

Here I was driving down this hill, looking for the best route, not knowing if we would find a way across the stream in front, but knowing that if we did not find a crossing, that we could just drive back up the hill and look for another route to get to the place that we were wanting to.

simoan

Return to “Other Vehicles”