4xLux

We like to moan when we receive bad service, but why not praise somebody for exceptional service your received from them for a change? Do it here, let us know who we can use and who we can trust.
Moonunit
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Lumina

Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:21 pm

A big thanks to Francios who serviced my recently purchased 1998 SFA ltd ed! He took the time off to chat to me about the vehicle and to plan future fixes and upgrades, he also kept me constantly updated as to when the vehicle will be ready and what he was busy with. Will gladly recommend 4xLux to anyone with a hilux! My vehicle is purring smoothly and runs like a dream now. Was like a small child at Christmas, couldn't stop smiling after I checked the vehicle and took it for a drive.

Great work and keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yotaman
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Hartenbos Western Cape
Vehicle: Fortuner 3.0D-4D 4x4

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:49 pm

Good to hear there are still some good trustworthy businesses around. Moonunit! if my memory serves me right the daughter of the legendary Frank Zappa' name is Moonunit.
My Toyota is my passport to freedom!
Moonunit
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD

Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:06 am

That is correct, heard the name and liked it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Warrior
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Brackenfell Cape Town
Vehicle: 08 Vigo 4x4 d/c 4.0L auto
Club VHF Licence: X138

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:42 pm

Goed om te hoor ! :clap:

Ek hoor 4xLux gaan langsaan Hoppy en 4x4Direct intrek :wth:

Bou julle n "offroad motor city" daar ???? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :yahoo:
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: Hilux SFA & IFS

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Dis die plan!
aev@iburst.co.za
The trouble with trouble is...it always starts as fun.
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "
4x4BEES
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: Hilux 4.0V6

Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:27 pm

Ja, jou "one stop, broke-making" convenience store. :lmao: :lmao:
Alles is amper onder een dak daar en jou beursie gaan vreeslik swaerkry as jy daar net verby ry.

Die probleem is dat hulle pryse en diens baie goed is EN dat hulle sulke lekker mense is ook nog daarby.
African Adventures
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Centurion
Vehicle: Hilux 3.0 D4D

Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:02 am

Great om te hoor. Wat is hulle kontak besonderhede?

Cobus Steyl
Director - African Adventures
http://www.africanadventures.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
083 644 4554
012 661 0034
Cobus Steyl
Loving everything outdoors!
http://www.africanadventures.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Moonunit
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD

Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:13 pm

So another little update.... Had my 2007 2.7L SC Hilux serviced at 4xLux yesterday and it was ready for collection today. What really impressed me was the fact that they realised it wouldn't be ready by yesterday late afternoon ,as promised, and called me in the early afternoon to let me know it would be ready today only. This gave me chance to make alternative arrangements for transport and plan my moves for today. It is simple things like this that really impress me, as nothing grinds my nuts more than someone wasting my time.

Ah but the plot thickens(In a good way)... So I picked up a brake fluid leak on the 1998 SFA when I had a puncture repaired on the rear rhs tyre this morning. I phoned Francois while I was on my way to collect the 2007 this afternoon and told him that I am bringing the SFA in for the brake fluid leak and can he please fix it while I wait. He said not a problem! Arrived and he jacked up the rear to check it out and found some or other valve jobby leaking. Told me about a fix he does by removing the valve and fitting a T-piece. I said no problem can you have it done in the next hour. He ran out got the parts and problem solved, the bakkie is breaking/stopping better than ever.

Again, Francois thanks to you and your team for the speedy and always hands on service! Keep it up, you have my business guaranteed.
Moonunit
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD

Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:14 pm

African Adventures wrote:Great om te hoor. Wat is hulle kontak besonderhede?

Cobus Steyl
Director - African Adventures
083 644 4554
012 661 0034
4xLux - 0219828232 (Francois)
Tenk
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Hilux Country
Vehicle: 07 hilux dc 4L v6 manuel, alu canopy, rock/s, full ome sport, Hoppy s/s custom exhaust, 33 grabber muds, compressor, exstra 80L f/t, dual battery,body lift,redpepper bumper,custom sound with sub,afternarket touchscreen entertain unit, dynoteck chip 188kw

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:51 pm

My hilux gister by Francois 4xlux laat diens, wat n verskil toe ek hom gaan haal, voel of hy n eksta paar kilowat uitskop :twisted: . Weereens goeie diens gekry! :thumbup:
Derren
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Vehicle: 2001 Hilux KZ-TE D/C

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:53 pm

Yeah, always excellent friendly service. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Toyota Hilux D/C KZ-TE 2001
TJM Bumper, TJM XGS Suspension (with Bilstein shocks), Gomad Alu-Canopy, Snorkel, Chip & Intercooler, Dual Battery
Hyundai ix35 2.0 2011

Four Wheel Drive Club - Western Cape
Hilux4x4.co.za Club

Return to “Good Service”