Team Offroad - Re-allignment

Proper 4x4 training is important for all 4x4 owners.
ThysdJ
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: 2010 Hilux D4D 3.0 D/C 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC102

Team Offroad - Re-allignment

Post by ThysdJ »

Team Offroad (myself, Anton and Dirk) have severed our association with African Offroad Academy. The reasons for doing so are many and varied, and I will not bore you with them.

This post is to tell you guys that we have signed with a local (Cape Town based) TETA accredited training service provider (TSP), 4x4 Offroad Academy (TETA 10-113). This enables us to continue to provide TETA accredited 4x4 & Offroad driver training against the approved Unit Standards.

Our new TSP, unlike African Offroad Academy, is willing to allow us some room to maneuever where it comes to pricing. Therefore we are in a position where we can offer discounts to Club members from time to time.

We are also in a position to offer you the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) accreditiation option and even an on-line training course!

Our big launch is in January 2013, and between now and then we have a lot of work alligning our training presentations and lesson plans to the new learner manuals. We have also secured the use of Wiesenhof 4x4 Training facility to present our course. Here we can simulate real world obstacles in a controlled environment.

Hope to see you at our training soon.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thys de Jager
CEO and Refreshments Manager at Team Offroad.

2010 Hilux 3.0 D4D D/C 4x4 with GOMAD "Brood" Canopy. Tripod.
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0 Sport. The original SFA. AGA... Gooi kole
email: thys@teamoffroad.co.za

Like Team Offroad on Facebook...
JEEPIE
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Roodepoort
Vehicle: Official hilux 4x4 club recovery vehicle
Club VHF Licence: X 43

Re: Team Offroad - Re-allignment

Post by JEEPIE »

is this now with tinus and them ?
OFFICIAL HILUX 4x4 RECOVERY VEHICLE

if you want to change this to recovered , first recover me - and have a relevant picture / foto to prove it !
ADVANCED 4x4 DRIVER COURSES DONE : US 254135 / US 254154
(STILL AWAITING SO-CALLED TETA CERTIFICATION VIA THE SERVICE PROVIDER AFRICAN OFF-ROAD ACADEMY - WHAT A JOKE)
Toybox
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilex
Club VHF Licence: X100

Post by Toybox »

I can say we've used Team Offroad extensively in the past and will continue to do so in the future. They're a great bunch of guys who offer a professional service at the right price.

I'm sure this development will further increase their ability to provide a customised service. I would highly recommend them and wish them all the best!
ThysdJ

Post by ThysdJ »

Thanks Jonno! We aim to please.. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thys de Jager

CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

ThysdJ wrote:Team Offroad (myself, Anton and Dirk) have severed our association with African Offroad Academy. The reasons for doing so are many and varied, and I will not bore you with them.

This post is to tell you guys that we have signed with a local (Cape Town based) TETA accredited training service provider (TSP), 4x4 Offroad Academy (TETA 10-113). This enables us to continue to provide TETA accredited 4x4 & Offroad driver training against the approved Unit Standards.

Our new TSP, unlike African Offroad Academy, is willing to allow us some room to maneuever where it comes to pricing. Therefore we are in a position where we can offer discounts to Club members from time to time.

We are also in a position to offer you the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) accreditiation option and even an on-line training course!

Our big launch is in January 2013, and between now and then we have a lot of work alligning our training presentations and lesson plans to the new learner manuals. We have also secured the use of Wiesenhof 4x4 Training facility to present our course. Here we can simulate real world obstacles in a controlled environment.

Congrats guys :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hoop julle gaan van sterkte tot sterkte
To God be the glory
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

All the best, Thys. Time for me to relocate to the Republic of the W. Cape. :thumbup:

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Town: inniedorp
Vehicle: Toy

Post by ChrisF »

CONGRATS :thumbup:

Thys when the time is right we must talk.

Maybe I can help you with some photos of your practical training and accreditation ....
swartvark
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Gordons Bay
Vehicle: SFA HiLEX V8; Suzuki GSF1200s Bandit

Post by swartvark »

Mooi man...........Alles vanni beste vir julle ouens!
MUD........GLORIOUS MUD!!!!!

Your friendly VW salesperson......(with a passion for SFA Hiluxes)

NEED A CAR?
talk2tiaan@gmail.com
Petou
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Vehicle: Fortuner 4.0 V6

Post by Petou »

Thys

Goed om te hoor,MAAR,geld die NUL PER MOND REEL TOV VOG NOGSTEEDS BY HIERDIE INSTANSIE se opleidings geleentheid?Indien wel,bly dit maar n droee affere.
Snorkel,chip,burnco front bumper
ThysdJ

Post by ThysdJ »

Petou wrote:Thys

Goed om te hoor,MAAR,geld die NUL PER MOND REEL TOV VOG NOGSTEEDS BY HIERDIE INSTANSIE se opleidings geleentheid?Indien wel,bly dit maar n droee affere.
Petrus, as jy wil drink dan reel ek ietsie vir jou.. as jy wil opleiding doen dan reel ek ietsie vir jou.. die twee meng nie.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Selfs sonder drank is daar party ouens wat sukkel om veiligheid eerste te stel. Daarom is dit miskien beter om nie onnodig moeilikheid te soek nie.. :twisted:

Nil per mond tot na die tyd reel geld steeds.. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thys de Jager

MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 1998 JEEP XJ 4.0............ 4 inch lift.... more mods to follow............ Old vehicle was MOFASA
Club VHF Licence: X119

Post by MOFASA »

ThysdJ wrote:Team Offroad (myself, Anton and Dirk) have severed our association with African Offroad Academy. The reasons for doing so are many and varied, and I will not bore you with them.

Congrats guys...
Now that will be an awsum thing to have online training..... :thumbup: :thumbup:
Live Life in the FAST lane....
Forget the past, Embrace the FUTURE!!!!
To 4x4 or not to 4x4 thats the question....
IT'S A JEEP :yahoo: ..... You wouldn't understand....
ImageImageImage[rimg=206x128]
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

ThysdJ wrote:
Petou wrote:Thys

Petrus, as jy wil drink dan reel ek ietsie vir jou.. as jy wil opleiding doen dan reel ek ietsie vir jou.. die twee meng nie.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Selfs sonder drank is daar party ouens wat sukkel om veiligheid eerste te stel. Daarom is dit miskien beter om nie onnodig moeilikheid te soek nie.. :twisted:

Nil per mond tot na die tyd reel geld steeds.. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Ek like dit. En in elk geval as jy ernstig is oor die training, is drank nie veronderstel om eers saak te maak nie. Drank en wiele mix nie... klaar
To God be the glory
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux SFA & IFS

Post by Hoppy »

JEEPIE wrote:is this now with tinus and them ?
They have moved away from Thinus.
aev@iburst.co.za
The trouble with trouble is...it always starts as fun.
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "

Return to “Off-road Training”