Tracks4Africa Overland Navigator App

And this is the part where we moan. If somebody rendered real bad service, weewee'd you off, caused you damage or cheated you (vehicle related), please please let us know by posting it here.
Forum rules
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this entire web site are of the poster only, and do not necessarily represent the views of http://www.Hilux4x4.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or it's members.

We do encourage our members to please make sure that they can proof the facts they post in the bad service section if they do comment on bad service. We also request our members to please do not get carried away when complaining about bad service. This is a public web site. We would like everybody to know when somebody delivered a bad service bad we do not want it to leave a bad taste in the mouth.
WayneSchalk
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Krugersdorp
Vehicle: 2014 Toyota Fortuner 3.0 D4D 4X4 Auto
Club VHF Licence: X117

Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:36 pm

I had the Tracks4Africa Overland Navigator App on my Samsung Galaxy Tab, which was stolen when they broke in at my house.

So I have a replacement and now that I want to re activate the app on the new tab I get this response from T4A:
Hi Wayne,

Unfortunately you have to purchase a new Android app. We will then be able to give you 50% discount on your second purchase. Unfortunately you cannot re-install the app on your new device, as the app uses activation codes and the activation codes is linked to the device you first installs and uses it on.

Kind regards / Vriendelike groete,

Mandy Myburgh
Tracks4Africa
So the Price is R750 and now R375 to replace it!? That's not on :silent:
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: Prado 90 VX 3.4 V6
Club VHF Licence: HC107

Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:48 pm

It sucks :thumbdown: Happend to me also
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
WayneSchalk
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Krugersdorp
Vehicle: 2014 Toyota Fortuner 3.0 D4D 4X4 Auto
Club VHF Licence: X117

Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Must be honest. The app is not worth that bucks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Boksburg
Vehicle: 1998 JEEP XJ 4.0............ 4 inch lift.... more mods to follow............ Old vehicle was MOFASA
Club VHF Licence: X119

Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:27 pm

That sux.... :silent:
Live Life in the FAST lane....
Forget the past, Embrace the FUTURE!!!!
To 4x4 or not to 4x4 thats the question....
IT'S A JEEP :yahoo: ..... You wouldn't understand....
ImageImageImage[rimg=206x128]

Return to “Bad Service”