Introduce yourself and Meet the rest of the crowd
SYRON CONVERSIONS
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

Simon---Ronny---Miche'le

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

Okay basically our family consists of Myself, my wife Michele who keeps on reminding me that I eat, sleep and think about 4x4 vehicles all the time, (she thought I was ill last night when I did not turn on the computor) :cry:

Anyway in my family we also have Ronny, Ronny is my Godfather, my Father passed on a few years back and then Ronny took over, I have been married for over 15 years, might be 16 but I cannot remember correctly (do not tell my wife this) do not even remember the year but I think it was the 23rd Feb :oops:

However we cannot have children, thus Scott the little Jack Russel the brown and white one is my mate, he still has his tools, whenever I go 4x4ing he comes along as well, Jenne the white Terrier is our mate as well, she really loves a tennis ball, both friends sleep in and out and ontop of the bed each night, oh yeah the wife as well on the other side :roll: But I suppose she has to sleep somewhere as well, tells me that I snore, talk in my sleep I ask her many times "hey what or why are you awake when I am sleeping" :?:

Anyway yes children must be expensive, this is why we have managed to do the various mods to the Hilux and not worry about other expenses like other people have to sometimes.

However below are a few pic's of Ronny, myself and our two mates, will have to look for one or two of Miche'le my wife :wink:

Myself holding two small pieces of honey cone that I had over from removing a swarm of bees from another mans roof. I keep this honey we actually call it black honey to feed the new swarms that we remove, gives them a better chance to survive.

Yes me again standing in front of The TOY that we are busy modifying, the red fire extenguisher is where one of The Milemarker 12 000 lbs hydraulic winches will be fitted, have not done much lately due to various other projects and things that we have been doing, but hey look at the width of the tyres.

Ronny next to The TOY this is where the one radiator will be fitted, this 7MGE engine will not have an overheating problem, this is a truck radiator that we will be fitting in this position.

Here we are pressing a High Lift Jack main bean straight again, it was damaged while lifting up a 12 meter one end of a container.

Then we have Jenna below.

And Scott
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan
SYRON CONVERSIONS

Re: Simon---Ronny---Miche'le

Lorel & Hardy

1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan
pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Post by pietpetoors »

Hi Simon, it is nice seeing what you guys look like. But where is "Miche'le"?
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

I guess Michelle took the photos :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

SYRON CONVERSIONS

Okay I told my wife to not dress up, here she is sitting on a rock having a rest, this afternoon we went out to Eersterust to open up a new 4x4 trail section, basically it links up an existing mountain platteu (sp) which we have access to from the other side of this farm, but with this new trail, which is very steep in some places (photo's do not show angles or steepness) and then also some nice side angles, but not too extreme, you just have to have your wits with you and to drive slowly, now with The Marlin and the Atlas 2 in The TJ Jeep Wrangler, these angles and steepness are no problem, nice to come down these inclines and not use the brakes.

As die Afrikaanse mense se' Lekker ne' :arrow:

Ja daar is baie klippe op hierdie plaas, die Babajaan, gooi hulle round elke dag om iets to kry om te eet, as n' mens n' klip optel, daar is baie goggies onder om te eet :oops:

This is what the terrain looks like on this farm, you must remember we will not be using any machinery like a bull dozer to make these trails, just leave them like this, the grass gets flattened.
We also make low rock gutters, these slow the water down thus furrows will not start.

Yeah need to clean the windscreen :roll:

simoan

Return to “Meet the People”