Introduce yourself and Meet the rest of the crowd
NZ_N57R
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Kerikeri New Zealand
Vehicle: YN57R

Yet another new member..

Post by NZ_N57R »

Hello! Just following the instructions on the email and introducing myself :thumbup:

My names Jez, I'm 22, and I drive a YN57R 2wd 1987 Toyota Hilux.

I've had a few Toyotas over the few years. My obsession (haha) started with an old YN106. Great offroad machine! Nice and light in the front, did notice it compared to my diesels. I ended up selling that and buying a LN60 surf, which is the one truck I really regret selling. I brought a LN106 with a 5 inch lift with the money from the surf, but struggled with our overzealous laws getting it road legal. A few other hiluxes have been and gone but I don't want to bore anybody with a novel :tongue:

Anyway, I'm heading over to the workshop as I'm in dire need of some advice regarding my old carburetted 3Y.. :frustrated:

Thanks, happy hunting!
I used to know everything. Now I know nothing :thumbup:
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Re: Yet another new member..

Post by Mud Dog »

Welcome Jezz! :thumbup:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
FIRSTGEER
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: King WilliamsTown
Vehicle: 2,5 D4D Singlr Cab 4X4 Full OME suspension. snorkel.GMA aftermarket bullbar.
Club VHF Licence: HC 109

Re: Yet another new member..

Post by FIRSTGEER »

Welcome Jezz

Return to “Meet the People”