Anybody in George area

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
swifty
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Sutherland
Vehicle: Hilux 2.7 SC

Anybody in George area

Post by swifty »

I am interested to buy a Kubota RTV 900cc diesel, but the vehicle is in George at Van Rensburg Auctioneers. If any of our members stay in the area and can find the time to have a look at the cart it would be highly appreciated.

Martin
Cape Town
2003 HILUX 2.7i SRX S/C; Solid front axle conversion with Cruiser coil springs, 4.88:1 diff ratios, Iron Man rear suspension with extended greasable shackles, Gearmax diff lock, 150 liter feul tank, NudgeM bumper with recovery shackles, BF Goodridge Baja 33x10.5x15 tyres
luxman
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Hartenbos
Vehicle: SFA 2.4
Club VHF Licence: HC194

Re: Anybody in George area

Post by luxman »

Martin

I stay in Hartenbos, I am going through to George next week(not sure which day yet) and can have a look for you, take a few pictures if needed. Will it be to late or not?

Matt
Luxman
ImageImage
swifty
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Sutherland
Vehicle: Hilux 2.7 SC

Re: Anybody in George area

Post by swifty »

Thanks Matt. I will keep contact with the seller and let you know if sold before you go. Thanks again for the offer.

Martin
2003 HILUX 2.7i SRX S/C; Solid front axle conversion with Cruiser coil springs, 4.88:1 diff ratios, Iron Man rear suspension with extended greasable shackles, Gearmax diff lock, 150 liter feul tank, NudgeM bumper with recovery shackles, BF Goodridge Baja 33x10.5x15 tyres

Return to “Open Discussion”