Thank you all

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Roodepoort
Vehicle: Jeep Commander 3.0 Limited
Club VHF Licence: B338

Thank you all

Post by Ali3n »

So the last few weeks I have been reading threads on other forums (Won't mention which) and I have come to fully understand why I do not like any other forum other than the HILUX4X4 forum.

There is constant moaning going on, people insulting one another (not in a joking manner), constant bickering and everyone knows best attitude. One gets the feeling that there are guys in charge who thinks because they are in a certain position, in personal life and on the forum that makes them superior to all the rest.

This is most certainly not the case here. Here everyone is treated as equal. Mods, Committee, Club members, forum members as well as people not part of the forum at GTG's. We are 1 big happy family, most of us know who to turn to for assistance and we all know we will get the best advice.

Now I am not saying that the Hilux4x4 forum has no issues and problems but I personally feel that they are nothing compared to what I have seen else ware.

This is my personal point of view and I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you for making this place what it is. The best forum on the interweb. :thumbup: :clap: :clap:
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
ImageImageImage Link BrokenImageImage Link Broken
Custom built Rock Sliders, Bumpers, Belly protection.... Anything you can think of
Cell: 076 122 3744 E-Mail: fpanaino@gmail.com
Bear Grylls calls it "Ultimate Survival", overlanders call it "Camping"
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Velddrif
Vehicle: Triton 3.5l V6
Club VHF Licence: HC107

Re: Thank you all

Post by george »

Hear Hear. My sentiment exactly :thumbup:

must also add it is probably easier here because we all love hilux's and the forum is relatively small
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
Danman
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: 2009 Fortuner 4.0 V6 aka "BosBuffel"

Post by Danman »

george wrote:Hear Hear. My sentiment exactly :thumbup:

must also add it is probably easier here because we all love hilux's and the forum is relatively small
x2 :thumbup:
FJCruiser-ZN
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Durban
Vehicle: FJ Cruiser 4.0 V6 4x4
Club VHF Licence: X224

Post by FJCruiser-ZN »

It’s because most of us have one thing in common; our Hilux’s and our passion for the outdoors.
T
If you don't own an FJ Cruiser you probably won't understand...
Until we meet on a dusty road someday, somewhere, keep on Cruisering....
2013 FJ Cruiser 4.0 V6 4x4 AT
2012 Jurgen's Xcape
Modder Tekkies
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Malmesbury
Vehicle: 2.8 Gd6 Fortuner 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC252

Post by Modder Tekkies »

Ali3n wrote:So the last few weeks I have been reading threads on other forums (Won't mention which) and I have come to fully understand why I do not like any other forum other than the HILUX4X4 forum.

There is constant moaning going on, people insulting one another (not in a joking manner), constant bickering and everyone knows best attitude. One gets the feeling that there are guys in charge who thinks because they are in a certain position, in personal life and on the forum that makes them superior to all the rest.

This is most certainly not the case here. Here everyone is treated as equal. Mods, Committee, Club members, forum members as well as people not part of the forum at GTG's. We are 1 big happy family, most of us know who to turn to for assistance and we all know we will get the best advice.

Now I am not saying that the Hilux4x4 forum has no issues and problems but I personally feel that they are nothing compared to what I have seen else ware.

This is my personal point of view and I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you for making this place what it is. The best forum on the interweb. :thumbup: :clap: :clap:
(x2) :thumbup: Stem saam op daai een. Lekker om 'n peanut in die pakkie te kan wees.
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

Ali3n wrote:So the last few weeks I have been reading threads on other forums (Won't mention which) and I have come to fully understand why I do not like any other forum other than the HILUX4X4 forum.

Hoor hoor :drinks:
To God be the glory
Oupa Stig
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Johannesbug
Vehicle: Hilux KZTE 4X2 "Stagger Lee", Hilux IFS 2.7 4x4 "Loretta"

Post by Oupa Stig »

Stem 100% saam, (and won't tease you for spelling "elsewhere" wrong... Hehehe!)
I feel a lot less wise at 45 than I did at 15.
kfxnando
Town: Germiston
Vehicle: Ford V6 3.4 Courrier soon to be powered by Yamaha!! Jeep GC 4.7 V8, Aygo broken traded for a Kia Picanto.2ex, 2012 Jeep GC 5.7 V8 Ovrrland

Post by kfxnando »

Thats the exact reason why myself who dosent even possess a Hilux, spends time here

Could not of said it better

:cooldude:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://community.webshots.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/kfxnando/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Velddrif
Vehicle: Triton 3.5l V6
Club VHF Licence: HC107

Post by george »

kfxnando wrote:Thats the exact reason why myself who dosent even possess a Hilux, spends time here

Could not of said it better

:cooldude:
Maybe we are too nice. :tease: OOPS I dont have a LUX at the moment also :slap:
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
Warrior
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Brackenfell Cape Town
Vehicle: 08 Vigo 4x4 d/c 4.0L auto
Club VHF Licence: X138

Post by Warrior »

Was al op menigte forums en stem beslis saam !!! :thumbup:
As jy net al die "haters" uit n forum kan kry dan gaan dit sommer net goed !!!

Best 4x4 Forum x far !!!!! :surrender:
ink
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Middelburg MP
Vehicle: 4.5 NISSAN PATROL

Post by ink »

Daar sal altyd konflik wees agv mens en meenings verskille maar ja ek log gereeld op n daaglikse basis in al is dit net om te kyk wat se wie
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

Yep, definitely a great bunch of people here! :thumbup: Said it before and will say it again, thanks one and all for making this place what it is, a home from home. :thumbup: :thumbup:

P.S. Thanks for tolerating us mods. :D: ..... and making our jobs easier. ;-)
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Ali3n »

Oupa Stig wrote:Stem 100% saam, (and won't tease you for spelling "elsewhere" wrong... Hehehe!)
Don't even get me started on my spelling... Eish... I am English, born and raised but spend so much time with Afrikaans people, even married one that I can’t even convince myself that I am English anymore. :blushing: Spelling went for a loop in the process.. So please forgive me. :beg:
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
Custom built Rock Sliders, Bumpers, Belly protection.... Anything you can think of
JEEPIE
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: Official hilux 4x4 club recovery vehicle
Club VHF Licence: X 43

Post by JEEPIE »

thanks
but what you want now again ali3n ?
OFFICIAL HILUX 4x4 RECOVERY VEHICLE

if you want to change this to recovered , first recover me - and have a relevant picture / foto to prove it !
ADVANCED 4x4 DRIVER COURSES DONE : US 254135 / US 254154
(STILL AWAITING SO-CALLED TETA CERTIFICATION VIA THE SERVICE PROVIDER AFRICAN OFF-ROAD ACADEMY - WHAT A JOKE)
RiyadhFortuner
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Lansdowne
Vehicle: 2015 Ford Ranger T6

Post by RiyadhFortuner »

This is so true :clap: :clap: :clap:
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Ali3n »

JEEPIE wrote:thanks
I want absolutely nothing, Unlike you jeep oaks it is not always about "me"!!! :twisted:
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
JEEPIE
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by JEEPIE »

Ali3n wrote:
JEEPIE wrote:thanks
I want absolutely nothing, Unlike you jeep oaks it is not always about "me"!!! :twisted:
really , are you being totally honest with yourself , or would you like to consult the audience ?

if you want to change this to recovered , first recover me - and have a relevant picture / foto to prove it !
(STILL AWAITING SO-CALLED TETA CERTIFICATION VIA THE SERVICE PROVIDER AFRICAN OFF-ROAD ACADEMY - WHAT A JOKE)
Oupa Stig
Town: Johannesbug
Vehicle: Hilux KZTE 4X2 "Stagger Lee", Hilux IFS 2.7 4x4 "Loretta"

Post by Oupa Stig »

Spelling with a touch screen phone is hell - my FB tirades are terrible, coz when the blood boils the brain and fingers get dumb. I DID say I wasn't going to tease you, and I'm not!
To my mind anyone willing to communicate in any language which most folk can follow can maar make a paar foutjies, it's the message that counts - and on this forum the messages are mostly good. Which is why the only internet I see is this site and the gripe line on M&G facebook, which I use to vent on... This site I use to calm down with.
I feel a lot less wise at 45 than I did at 15.
stumps
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Alberton
Vehicle: Toyota 4.0L D/C 4x4; Camil
Club VHF Licence: X225

Post by stumps »

Stem 100% saam, great mense......... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Almal op die forum is omtrent altyd in 'n goeie mood en ek weet hoekom.

Ons sukkel nie met ons 4x4's nie. hardly ever frustrated. :angel:
2008 Hilux 4.0L 4x4 (Mufasa)
Toyota 4.0L D/C 4x4; Camil suspesion, Long Range tank, Kilber snorkel

1Co 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

http://www.sandriver.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.travelconsortium.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
stumps
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by stumps »

Ali3n: its like going to church here even the biggest sinners are welcome.................. even jeep owners are welcome. every family has a member in jail. we don't talk much about him but we still love him like family. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

http://www.sandriver.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.travelconsortium.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hilux 1
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: 2011 Raider 4x4 Double cab 4.0 V6
Club VHF Licence: HC137

Post by Hilux 1 »

Ag dankie julle, i try my bestes. :o: :tongue: :tongue: :laugh2:
Thanx to you all and especially the mods
coert
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Vehicle: hilux
Club VHF Licence: none

Post by coert »

I'm going to do this in my moeder taal - Stem saam met die stand punt van die onderwerp wat Ali3n ingebring het. Ek verstaan sy punt heeltemaal voel ook so. En die "brand basing" ding haat dit met n passie, hoekom iemand anders se ry ding staan en afkraak jy het hom mos nie gekoop nie, HOU JOU HANDE EN MOND VAN MY BAKKIE AF dis myne. Het jou nie gevra om die ding te koop nie. Wat die Gtg betref het ek geleer bly weg want as n nie drinker word jy so half verstoot en het jy al n dronk mens hoor sin praat, nee wat hulle praat die grootste klomp bul#$$%. En boeta as jy nie n lid is van die "click" of saam suip nie is jy uit. Ons dis nou ek en vroutjie (geen kinders in die huis) hou daarvan om naweke so bietjie weg te breek om net iets anders te doen net om die weekliks roetine te breek. Glo my dit help so bietjie om die stress vlakke af te bring.

Hoop ons gaan nog saam in die toekoms baaaiiee 4x4 ry.
The Legend
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 1994 2.2 4y 4x4 D/C Toyota Hi-Lux
Club VHF Licence: X93-

Post by The Legend »

coert wrote:I'm going to do this in my moeder taal - Stem saam met die stand punt van die onderwerp wat Ali3n ingebring het. Ek verstaan sy punt heeltemaal voel ook so. En die "brand basing" ding haat dit met n passie, hoekom iemand anders se ry ding staan en afkraak jy het hom mos nie gekoop nie, HOU JOU HANDE EN MOND VAN MY BAKKIE AF dis myne. Het jou nie gevra om die ding te koop nie. Wat die Gtg betref het ek geleer bly weg want as n nie drinker word jy so half verstoot en het jy al n dronk mens hoor sin praat, nee wat hulle praat die grootste klomp bul#$$%. En boeta as jy nie n lid is van die "click" of saam suip nie is jy uit. Ons dis nou ek en vroutjie (geen kinders in die huis) hou daarvan om naweke so bietjie weg te breek om net iets anders te doen net om die weekliks roetine te breek. Glo my dit help so bietjie om die stress vlakke af te bring.

Hoop ons gaan nog saam in die toekoms baaaiiee 4x4 ry.
Hi Coert

Ek het al n hele paar gtg bygewoon en kan myself nie indink dat daar enige forum lid was wat homself te buite gegaan het en nie nugter was nie.Geen drank word op die trail toegelaat nie.

Ons het nog altyd net lekker saam gekuier na n trail sonder dat iemand hom wan gedra het na die tyd.Maar net my 2cw
“A BAD DAYS FISHING IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAYS WORK”

“Do what you do so well, that the people that see you do it, will want to see you do it again,and will bring others to see you do it”
coert
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Vehicle: hilux
Club VHF Licence: none

Post by coert »

Jammer mense het vergeet praat nie van die Hilux forum se gtg was nog nie by een van hulle nie. Wil nie name noem nie maar glo het my les geleer, het nie n probleem as mense na die tyd so ietsie vat nie, my probleem is die stront wat hulle kwyt raak as hulle te veel gevat het. Glo ook nie n mens moet ry en bestuur nie, weet dat daar nie drank op enige trail toegelaat word nie. Dis die rede hoekom ek myself uit die voete maak as die trail af gehandel is.

Weereens groot verskoning as dit gelyk het of ek die forum beskuldig het dit was nie my punt nie, het gepraat van ander 4x4 clubs/forums.
stumps
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by stumps »

Coert:

Ek hoor wat jy se en ek moet saamstem dat nie van pas is om iemand uit te skuif oor sy eet, drink of ander gewoontes nie. Ek is 'n Hart en siel Lions supporter en dis genoeg om jou uit enige gesprek te skuif. :lol: :lol: :lol:

nieteenstaand moet 'n mens ook 'n grappie of twee kan maak en vat oor jou keuses. Dis juis die grappies en byt hier en daar wat mens se gedagtes van die normale wegvat. Is ons nie tog hier om uit te kom in die buite lewe en mekaar biedjie te hap nie.

Ek het 'n lekker uitleg gelaai van Bass Lake. Kyk of julle dit kan gebruik.
Attachments
Bass Lake.kmz
(3.95 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

stumps
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by stumps »

O ja, ons is 5 pelle wat op die plaas rondry, 1 Lux; landie; 1 GWM; 1 Hardbody en 'n colt. :-) hoe is daai vir kombinasie

FIRSTGEER
Town: King WilliamsTown
Vehicle: 2,5 D4D Singlr Cab 4X4 Full OME suspension. snorkel.GMA aftermarket bullbar.
Club VHF Licence: HC 109

Post by FIRSTGEER »

Very thank you baie I stem same are you as hier we arrr very eekwil .
Modder Tekkies
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by Modder Tekkies »

stumps wrote:Coert:

Ek hoor wat jy se en ek moet saamstem dat nie van pas is om iemand uit te skuif oor sy eet, drink of ander gewoontes nie. Ek is 'n Hart en siel Lions supporter en dis genoeg om jou uit enige gesprek te skuif. :lol: :lol: :lol:

nieteenstaand moet 'n mens ook 'n grappie of twee kan maak en vat oor jou keuses. Dis juis die grappies en byt hier en daar wat mens se gedagtes van die normale wegvat. Is ons nie tog hier om uit te kom in die buite lewe en mekaar biedjie te hap nie.

Ek het 'n lekker uitleg gelaai van Bass Lake. Kyk of julle dit kan gebruik.
Marius

Dis nou heel van topic af, maar aangesien jy dit noem wil ek net vir jou iets vra.

Wil julle nie asseblief vir Jantjies terug vat nie. :beg:

Sonja Herald het nie van hom gepraat toe sy gesing het Jantjie kom huis toe nie :siffler:
Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Vioolsdrift
Vehicle: 2010 4.0 V6 Fortuner 4x4
Club VHF Licence: N/A

Post by Froll »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :dance1:
ROOFER
Town: grassy park cape town
Vehicle: 99 s/c hilux 4x4 2.7i long range tank & dual battery; 2003 nissan x-TRAIL (4X4)

Post by ROOFER »

Big Ups to Ali3n I say :!: :!: iemand gee daai man n bells :oops: net nie opdie Trail nie :laugh2: :siffler:
stumps
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by stumps »

Ferdinand: :blushing: :blushing: :lol: :lol:

Charl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

Ek kry sommer lus vir 'n "outride" saam julle almal.

stumps
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by stumps »

Ferdinand: soos jy gese het - terwyl ons nou hieroor gesels - "kry vir jou pappa,

Onthou jy die Rose boeties wat julle ons gestuur het - :taunt: :laugh2: :tease: :tease:

CasKru

Post by CasKru »

coert wrote:Jammer mense het vergeet praat nie van die Hilux forum se gtg was nog nie by een van hulle nie. Wil nie name noem nie maar glo het my les geleer, het nie n probleem as mense na die tyd so ietsie vat nie, my probleem is die s****t wat hulle kwyt raak as hulle te veel gevat het. Glo ook nie n mens moet ry en bestuur nie, weet dat daar nie drank op enige trail toegelaat word nie. Dis die rede hoekom ek myself uit die voete maak as die trail af gehandel is.

Weereens groot verskoning as dit gelyk het of ek die forum beskuldig het dit was nie my punt nie, het gepraat van ander 4x4 clubs/forums.
Ek hoor wat jy sê. Ek self is ook nie 'n groot drinker nie en verkies om my biertjie of so te drink as ek klaar by die huis is want ek moet nog op die pad na die trail. En dit kan ek sê is dat niemand jou skeef aankyk of jou dwing om enetjie te vat as jy nie wil hê nie. Hulle is wel vrygewig en bied aan maar laat jou nie soos 'n hond voel as jy sê nee dankie nie.
To God be the glory
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear
Club VHF Licence: X122

Post by Donkey »

:excited: :excited: :excited: :dance:
Tumelo Maketekete
Donkey, simple and often misunderstood.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

2002 - 3.0KZ-TE Toyota Hilux (Letebele)
1994 - 1.6i Gl Toyota Corolla (Platkar)
1990 - Gli TwinCam 16v (ZuluBoy)

ImageImage
JEEPIE
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by JEEPIE »

im doing english today , so here goes (if you dont comprehend - cassie can vertaal for you)
i know im relatively new here
this forum / club as ali3n stated is what its about
ali3n and rafs have probably the k@3est job organizing outoing on a monthly basis
the time and effort that goes into it
come and join in the fun , meet new people and put face to names
its about being social , driving in the bush and getting away
there are rules , but they are in place to protect the club and its members and make it enjoyable for all.
we are a club / forum so jump in . there are many hands and people with experience to help you along.
if theres a event eg. aawdc - WHY MUST we beg to get participation from members ?
if you dont want to compete , come along and support - trust me its not a waste of time , you might even enjoy yourself.
lifes too short
everyone is welcome

so we have aawdc and the extreme show --- let show our numbers and we even have our own ass (donkey) to show off

and you okes from far - your welcome too

Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear
Club VHF Licence: X122

Post by Donkey »

:tease: :focus:
Tumelo Maketekete
Donkey, simple and often misunderstood.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

2002 - 3.0KZ-TE Toyota Hilux (Letebele)
1994 - 1.6i Gl Toyota Corolla (Platkar)
1990 - Gli TwinCam 16v (ZuluBoy)

ImageImage
ThysdJ
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: 2010 Hilux D4D 3.0 D/C 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC102

Post by ThysdJ »

JEEPIE wrote:im doing english today , so here goes (if you dont comprehend - cassie can vertaal for you)
ali3n and rafs have probably the k@3est job organizing outoing on a monthly basis
there are rules , but they are in place to protect the club and its members and make it enjoyable for all.
we are a club / forum so jump in . there are many hands and people with experience to help you along.
if theres a event eg. aawdc - WHY MUST we beg to get participation from members ?
if you dont want to compete , come along and support - trust me its not a waste of time , you might even enjoy yourself.
lifes too short
everyone is welcome

so we have aawdc and the extreme show --- let show our numbers and we even have our own ass (donkey) to show off

Hear hear!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thys de Jager
CEO and Refreshments Manager at Team Offroad.

2010 Hilux 3.0 D4D D/C 4x4 with GOMAD "Brood" Canopy. Tripod.
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0 Sport. The original SFA. AGA... Gooi kole
email: thys@teamoffroad.co.za

Like Team Offroad on Facebook...
Modder Tekkies
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by Modder Tekkies »

stumps wrote:Ferdinand: soos jy gese het - terwyl ons nou hieroor gesels - "kry vir jou pappa,

Onthou jy die Rose boeties wat julle ons gestuur het - :taunt: :laugh2: :tease: :tease:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: daai 2 probleem kinders het hulle mos sommer self gefire
Tal
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Kroonstad
Vehicle: Fortuna

Post by Tal »

ek stem nie saam met een van julle nie!!! :shock2:

whahaha just kidding!!! :surrender: :surrender:

love die forum!!! as een aap nou weer na my kar as 'n appliance verwys dan :punch: :punch: :punch:
amper op my rug geval toe ek die eerste keer 'n foto van my Tuna op die forum geplaas het en mense het net nice goed gecomment
ONE LIFE.... DRIVE A TOYOTA
stumps
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by stumps »

Aish Jeepy - this might be very stupid question. Where can we join and/or find out more?

Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Ali3n »

stumps wrote:Aish Jeepy - this might be very stupid question. Where can we join and/or find out more?
AAWDC - viewtopic.php?f=51&t=31517" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We are still looking for at least 2 competitors. :thumbup:

OutdoorX show and record atempt - viewtopic.php?f=51&t=31527" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lets show our support. :thumbup:
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
Cleaner
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4l V6 4x4 Auto
Club VHF Licence: X31

Post by Cleaner »

Nou kyk nou net hoe mooi praat daai boer wat eintlik 'n Ingelsman is!

Well said Ali3n! This is the best 4x4 forum on the Internet! We have the proof with the amount of non-hilux members!! :twisted:

As for Jeepie's post! Well said, I can almost forgive your previous transgressions after that heart warming message! :tongue:

I agree with the OP - This is a great family to belong to and just an overall awesome bunch of people to hang out with.

As for the 'clicks' on other forums - Don't get me wrong - We also have 'clicks', well a 'click' - and it's called the Hilux Club/Forum! If you belong to that, you are accepted as part of the family, regardless of what you drink or don't drink, we just like you for who you are!

Like Jeepie said - Join us on a outing or event, in your own area or in any area - Meet the people, have fun with them on outings - Life is a journey - Enjoy the ride in a Toyota, or if you prefer, in any vehicle, as long as it is with the Toyota Hilux Club! :wink2: For your soul will be richer and your life will be brighter!
ImageImageImage
"Every loaf of bread is tragic story of grains that could've become beer, but didn't. - Walter Thornburgh"
"The best cure for Sea Sickness, is to sit under a tree. - Spike Milligan"
JEEPIE
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by JEEPIE »

Picture this ,
a jeep wrangler driving down the road , with a PROUD hilux club member sticker on the back
can you imagine the other jeepers faces ?
or a jeep being part of the hilux team participating at events ?

Cleaner
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4l V6 4x4 Auto
Club VHF Licence: X31

Post by Cleaner »

JEEPIE wrote:Picture this ,
a jeep wrangler driving down the road , with a PROUD hilux club member sticker on the back
Now that is just special!! Talk about a rainbow nation - how exemplary is this club! Very progressive!
ImageImageImage
"Every loaf of bread is tragic story of grains that could've become beer, but didn't. - Walter Thornburgh"
"The best cure for Sea Sickness, is to sit under a tree. - Spike Milligan"
optirite
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Hartbeespoort Dam
Vehicle: 1993 80 Series Land Cruiser (3UZ-VVTi)
Club VHF Licence: J91

Post by optirite »

Cleaner wrote:
Now that is just special!! Talk about a rainbow nation - how exemplary is this club! Very progressive!
But now that the sticker is on, it (the Jeep) does not leak oil anymore :lmao: :lmao:
Image kiss kiss
stumps
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by stumps »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

stumps
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by stumps »

sorry Jeepie but that was funny. Not true but very funny. What Jeep are you driving?

Modder Tekkies
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by Modder Tekkies »

JEEPIE wrote:im doing english today , so here goes (if you dont comprehend - cassie can vertaal for you)
lifes too short
everyone is welcome

Dis 'n bietjie wyd jeepie :eh:

My voertuig het 'n probleem. As ek verby 'n grondpad in selfde rigting ry of 'n plek wat lekker lyk vir 4x4, dan gaan flikkers aan en draai hy self af :o:

Dit gaan my weke vat :crazy:

Weed jy hoe lank gaan ek hier op ry :eh:
JEEPIE
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by JEEPIE »

optirite wrote:
Cleaner wrote:
But now that the sticker is on, it (the Jeep) does not leak oil anymore :lmao: :lmao:
its never leaked oil
it a JEEP , not a land rover

this JEEPIE couldnt win 2 enviromental prizes with a oil leak , could it ?

JEEPIE
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by JEEPIE »

stumps wrote:sorry Jeepie but that was funny. Not true but very funny. What Jeep are you driving?
hey whatever tickles your fancy !
no worries , many have laughed , very few (hilux'z) have been to follow , if any.

my weapon of choice is a 2006 TJ Wrangler sport
it actually manages to reach 100km/h in 3rd no problems and then still has 3 more gears to go.

i think a hilux manages 100km/h down a mine shaft in 5th ?

Pietman
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Nelspruit
Vehicle: 2005 Hilux V6 4L D/C 4X4

Post by Pietman »

Ek like die forum kwaai... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
EX ALTO VINCIMUS
JEEPIE
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by JEEPIE »

Pietman wrote:Ek like die forum kwaai... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

see , even the slowveld has good taste

stumps
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by stumps »

nice, why no pics?

JEEPIE
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by JEEPIE »

stumps wrote:nice, why no pics?
ask the mods why a jeep (thats a member ) doesnt have the right to have his vehicle on the forum page .

CasKru

Post by CasKru »

JEEPIE wrote:
ask the mods why a jeep (thats a member ) doesnt have the right to have his vehicle on the forum page .
Jy kan hom in jou signature sit so veel as wat jy wil maar smaak my jy is skaam
To God be the glory
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Ali3n »

CasKru wrote:
JEEPIE wrote:
Jy kan hom in jou signature sit so veel as wat jy wil maar smaak my jy is skaam
It's a jeep thing Cas.... :twisted:
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
stumps
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by stumps »

Ali3n

Please can I hi-jack your topic to get some info about 2way radios?

Rianc
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Vehicle: 2.8GD6 Double CabHilux 4X4

Post by Rianc »

Shame on you guys :oops: :oops: Jeepie moet darem baie op eet, maar blykbaar is hy heel happy om aandag te kry :taunt: . Alles in 'n grap asb!
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Rianc wrote:Shame on you guys :oops: :oops: Jeepie moet darem baie op eet, maar blykbaar is hy heel happy om aandag te kry :taunt: . Alles in 'n grap asb!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Verseker
To God be the glory
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Ali3n »

stumps wrote:Ali3n

Please can I hi-jack your topic to get some info about 2way radios?
Pleas do. By all means. :thumbup:
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED

Return to “Open Discussion”