KC HiLiTES

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
Shimano
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Strand Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux 4.0 V6 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC125

KC HiLiTES

Post by Shimano »

I have noticed that one of my spot lights was not working anymore. Looking through the lens I could see that the bulb burned out. I called Safari Center N1 City and they ordered a replacement bulb for me. When I arrived to collect the bulb at a quoted prize of +/- R120.00 I mentioned to the guy who assisted me that according to the KC website the bulbs are covered under the 23 year warrantee as well. He immediately made a phone call and the end result was I paid nothing and only need to return the burned out bulb. Below is an extract from the KC website:
We proudly warranty all of our products against failure for a period of 23 years. If a housing or reflector rusts, if a switch or relay fails, if a cover fades from the sun; we even warranty all of our bulbs against burnout

Must say I am impressed, glad I decided on KC's way back then. :yahoo:
Toyota Hilux 4.0 V6 4x4
ThysdJ
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: 2010 Hilux D4D 3.0 D/C 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC102

Re: KC HiLiTES

Post by ThysdJ »

Yes, they are good with their guarantee, and they honour it!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thys de Jager
CEO and Refreshments Manager at Team Offroad.

2010 Hilux 3.0 D4D D/C 4x4 with GOMAD "Brood" Canopy. Tripod.
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0 Sport. The original SFA. AGA... Gooi kole
email: thys@teamoffroad.co.za

Like Team Offroad on Facebook...
legend35
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Springs
Vehicle: Hilux 2700i
Club VHF Licence: HC262

Post by legend35 »

Dit is darem lekker om te hoor van goeie after sales service. :thumbup: :thumbup:
2004 Hilux 2700i 4x4 Legend 35
ImageImageImageImage
Cowley branch and freeflow,long range tank,dual battery system,home made front and rear bumpers.
pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Post by pietpetoors »

That is good to hear.

I now just wonder, if they guarantee the globes for 23 years, why do they sell globes at all? or do they sell globes for the lights that are older than 23 years? Is there any other reason one would replace a globe?
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
legend35
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Springs
Vehicle: Hilux 2700i
Club VHF Licence: HC262

Post by legend35 »

I think it is for spare when your out of country. Then you can exchange the blown one's when you back home.
2004 Hilux 2700i 4x4 Legend 35
ImageImageImageImage
Cowley branch and freeflow,long range tank,dual battery system,home made front and rear bumpers.

Return to “Open Discussion”