Motorist warehouse car parts

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
banditpete
Town: Bridport
Vehicle: ssr 2.4 td

Motorist warehouse car parts

Post by banditpete »

Hi. Has anyone else had the misfortune to deal with this place or Ziggy_a2z. If not then be careful what you buy and check the warranty. Bought a complete cylinder head kit from them end of November last year. Came quickly enough and had it fitted in Jan this year the delay was down to xmas holidays. The surf had done less than 1000 miles and the brand new cam belt snapped causing the expected damage to the valves. Never seen a cam belt snap like it did. Looks like someone took a stanley knife to it. Anyway contacted ziggy and asked him to honour the 12 month warranty. He refused saying it was past the 30 day return date for ebay. Then said it was out of warranty. He's changed the warranty period now on other items he's selling to 3 months. Fortunately paypal where more helpful than ebay and am now proceeding with a legal claim against him and the shop.
Pete
Stef
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '98 LTD
Club VHF Licence: X107

Re: Motorist warehouse car parts

Post by Stef »

Thanks for the heads-up.
Call me old school, but I still like to be able to walk in, look , feel , touch and then buy. I find places online, generally avoiding online shops and naturally any business without a website, unless recommended by someone.

Return to “Open Discussion”