Who is Who on this web site

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
SYRON CONVERSIONS
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

Who is Who on this web site

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

This is me, I am that guy who lives down in Queenstown, at least you can now put a face to him, for all the new guys and ladies who visit this web site, hey?

1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan
Scorpion
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Emmarentia
Vehicle: 1988 Hilux 4x4 D/C with more attitude than Mike Tyson

Re: Who is Who on this web site

Post by Scorpion »

Hey, Simon, did SWAMBO let you out again? :twisted: You were awfully quiet for quite some time...
1988 Hilex D/C 4x4 (Import spec), Lexus V8; Marlin Crawler; Custom Suspension: front and new 4 link in the rear; Disc Brake conversion rear; 35" Cooper STT tyres; Xenon lights; Custom bullbar;Next? Aircon; new front seats, redo the whole interior in nice soft leather, Respray, Double Lockers
1978 Land Cruiser HJ45
1971 Mercedes Benz 280S Automatic
2011 Land Cruiser 79 V6 (60th Anniversary Edition)
SYRON CONVERSIONS
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

Was in fact in Prison for a few months (selling and buying stuff on Bid or Buy,) but now I basically do not have much left to sell, sold a lot of stuff for my friends as well and just took a 10 to 20% com, had to pack up parcels and take them to the post office, go and have a look for your self at www.bidorbuy.co.za my name there is WRANGLER_4X4 you will be surprised to see the krap that I have sold, people will buy anything, if they want it, this is a fact.

But I still have a few thousand old antique bottles to sell, even if I get R10. each for them it is fine as well.

But now that I have a nice new LCD 19" screen at home, it does not hurt my eyes, and can carry on as before.

cheers
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan
2.8 d/cab SFA
Town: Boksburg
Vehicle: Yamaha R1

Post by 2.8 d/cab SFA »

Me and my daughter marissa,
:thumbup:
Attachments
ME AND MARISSA.jpg