Vir wie moet mens more stem?

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
Jaws
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Sharonlea
Vehicle: 2009 D4D 4x4

Vir wie moet mens more stem?

Post by Jaws »

Ek het gister hiedie per epos gekry van oom AB (een van my vriende se pa`s wat altyd die media en politiek goed dophou):

Ek sal definief more my kruisie gaan maak (die ANC het elke stem nodig :D: )

Why I will be voting for the FF+ for the first time in my life.

There are certain truths that one has to consider before voting:

1. The ANC is a danger to SA;

2. Parliament is a talk shop. Nothing significant happens there;

3. Decisions are made behind the screens;

4. We have a president driven democracy and parliament is a mere rubberstamp for decisions made behind the screens. (Rules 2&3 are applicable.);

5. MP’s are not elected by individual voters. MP’s, our so-called leaders are appointed by outside sources;

6. The SA political sphere differs from the traditional English Westminster system. Totally. It is unique.

7. The official opposition is laughed at by the ruling ANC in Parliament. The ANC does as it pleases. (The speaker curtails and silences the opposition as she pleases.)

7. We must adapt to the totally different political rules in SA – or die.

Conclusion:

1. The Westminster system where MP’s are our representatives does not exist.

We do not have a representative that speaks on our behalf, they toe the party line.

2. Since we do not have a Westminster system there is actually no use for parliament.

(I repeat: There is no use for parliament. Nothing significant happens in parliament anymore.)

3. The above means that if you want to play a role in politics, you have to be able to influence decisions that are taken behind the scenes.

4.So, when voting one has to decide which party understands these basic truths.

5. The courts can be used to play a role in ANC decision making. (E.g. to allow expats to vote overseas.)

6. We need a political party which operates outside the realm of traditional party politics in parliament.

I believe that the FF+ is that party. (I have never voted for them before.)

The FF+ played a significant part in the formation of Afriforum. Afriforum was previously known as Solidarity Youth. It is a civil rights initiative which operates outside the realm of party politics. It operates were decisions are taken or it influences where decisions are taken and rubberstamped by Parliament.

The FF+ is also a Christian Party.

The FF+ has close links with Solidarity which is one of the strongest trade unions acting on behalf of white people. Trade unions are very, very powerful.

Am I dreaming? No way:

Trade unions brought the NP to its knees with their rolling mass action and boycotts. We must understand that dynamic and adapt to use it. It is a powerful tool in extra-parliamentary dynamics and influences the decisions that are made behind the scenes (Rules 2,3&4 above applies).

The FF+ took the decision that expats are not allowed to vote to court and won.

What did the DA do? They hana-hana-haneed in Parliament. Hana hana fish paste.

(Westminster ineffective talk shop politics.)

The FF+ understands the political dispensation in SA. They do not talk in Parliament they move behind the scenes – there where decisions are really taken. Also, they run to court, they do nut just threaten like the DA.

There are only four significant opposition parties to consider:

COPE
DA
FF+
ID (De Lille)

COPE:

Cope is the best thing that happened to SA. It divided the ANC. That is good.

However, Terror Lekota is seen as a disgruntled ANC. He spoke ANC, and he has a finger in the arms deal scandal. He was the one that abolished the commando system and substituted it with nothing. More white farmers were thus far killed in SA than in the Iraqi war. (That is a fact).

Sam Shilowa is a devoted communist.

Most black COPE politicians are sympathizers of Mbeki. I do not trust them.

DA:

Everyone in the Western Cape (only Western Cape) should vote for the DA because they are in power and if they loose power it will go to the ANC.

Elsewhere the DA is insignificant. Helen Zille is a charismatic leader but she thinks Westminster. Wrong, Helen, adapt or die! (Rules 2,3, and 4 above are not grasped by the DA).

The DA is more concerned about the Cape than anywhere else. (Not surprising as that is the bastion of their power. I can understand that.)

Also, when Robert Mc Bride was unlawfully appointed as our metro police chief here in Ekurhuleni, the DA hana-hana-haneed but did nothing to go to court.

The DA alleged that they would bring an urgent application to stop the dropping of Zuma’s charges before he appeared in court but failed to do so. They then brought a court case after the charges were dropped but now state that they have insufficient funds to proceed with the case. Compare in contrast the FF+’s court action.

ID:

De Lille cannot be trusted. During the previous election she fought her whole campaign on the basis of being against the ANC only to join them in a coalition in the Western Cape in a bid to place them in power. She is a political prostitute.

FF+:

They understand the current SA political dynamics. They use demonstrations (which the ANC hates and other parties are averse to.) They picket and protest against name changes. They use extra-parliamentary means to keep the ANC in check. They use the courts. They understand the power of mass action.

They are very, very strong on the campuses of our Universities. They influence decision-making there. That is where our future leaders are shaped.

They are unofficially affiliated with the strongest anti-ANC trade union, to wit Solidarity. There they influence affirmative Action policies (e.g. at NEDLAC)

The FF+ is no longer a verkrampte Afrikaner right wing political party, it is the most progressive political party on the SA political scene.

Lastly: Do not be fooled by the DA argument that the FF+ will not be strong enough to become the official opposition. Who cares? Of course they will not. But an official opposition is worth nothing in our parliament The ANC laughs at them.

In any event your vote for any other party reduces the ANC majority. No vote is wasted.

That is why I am going to vote for the FF+ for the first time in my life even though I have never been to a FF+ meeting.
:thumbup:
King Rat
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: Hilux

Re: Vir wie moet mens more stem?

Post by King Rat »

FF+ has n lot going for it, and they do good political things BUT the problem I see is that as a political entity it's a non. There is just not enough votes going to it and they are not diversified enough. Not their fault, just facts. They are irrelevant, because they must ask behind the scenes and cannot TELL behind the scenes. Simply because there is not enough numbers. I don't want my opinion to direct anyone to any party as I'm still deciding who to vote for. But I live in the Western Cape so there's probably not much choice.
Datsun GX Coupe 1200
99 Subaru Legacy GT
07 Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6

Lampropeltis getula californiae, Orthriophis taeniura friesi, Morelia spilota, Python brongersmai, Epicrates chenchria maurus, Python regius
ToyX4
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Ottosdal
Vehicle: Rocky's

Post by ToyX4 »

Ek is nou nie n boffin as dit kom by politiek nie.

Soos ek die ding sien, gaan die anc wen. hoogs waarskynlik gaan ou terror en sy trawante, asook die swak prestasie van die huidige "regering" veroorsaak dat die anc nie 2/3 meerderheid van die stemme kry nie. Dit alleen is al n groot plus punt vir onse land.

Maar ons minderheid MOET stem!
ImageImage
pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Post by pietpetoors »

Maar ons minderheid MOET stem!
Ja Riaan, jy is reg. Die ouens wat dink hulle gaan liewer nie stem nie, dink so daaraan:
Elkeen wat NIE stem NIE, stem eintlik vir die anc, want die ouens wat NIE stem NIE maak die anc se kans op 'n 2/3 meerderheid groter.
So gaan stem, al stem jy vir enigiets behalwe die anc gaan stem tog net.
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
hentey
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: worcester
Vehicle: 2700i 4x4

Post by hentey »

In die Wes kaap kan ons nie anders as om vir die DA te stem nie.My hart se FF+ maar my verstand se DA .Laat ons nie die stem verdeel nie,ASB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Die ANC het net mooi boggerall vir niemand in 15 jaar gedoen nie,net vir hulle self gesorg terwyl hulle eie mense honger ly.DIE ANC MOET UIT :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
infanta

Post by infanta »

Stem saam,stem CNA
hentey wrote:In die Wes kaap kan ons nie anders as om vir die DA te stem nie.My hart se FF+ maar my verstand se DA .Laat ons nie die stem verdeel nie,ASB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Die ANC het net mooi boggerall vir niemand in 15 jaar gedoen nie,net vir hulle self gesorg terwyl hulle eie mense honger ly.DIE ANC MOET UIT :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
King Rat
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by King Rat »

Luister Koos, jy stem vir Land Rover en klaar.
Datsun GX Coupe 1200
99 Subaru Legacy GT
07 Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6

Lampropeltis getula californiae, Orthriophis taeniura friesi, Morelia spilota, Python brongersmai, Epicrates chenchria maurus, Python regius
Knersus
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Kathu
Vehicle: 2.4 Hi Lux 4x4 DC 95'
Club VHF Licence: ZS3EP

Post by Knersus »

Gaan stem net teen die ANC dit is al wat ons moet doen al is dit Cope; ID; DA of VV+. Ek dink regtig dat ons die verskil sal maak.
Eben Pienaar
2.4 Hi Lux 22R 95'
Codan HF radio; Kenwood VHF Hi band; Tait VHF midband; Snorkel; OME suspension; Diff lock on next shortlist. Dis lekker om 'n mens te wees....Jy moet net 'n lekker mens wees
hentey
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by hentey »

[quote="infanta"]Stem saam,stem CNA

Ok,maar hulle bestaan nog net in Tygervallei sentrum.So hoe nou gemaak.?
hentey
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by hentey »

Koos, vir n man wat n l/r ry het jy nogal n sin vir humor!!!!!!!!Ek is heeltemal oorbluf.............Nou gaan kyk nou of daar olie onder die ding le,as daar is stem vir die DA,as daar nie is nie kan jy maar vir die cna stem.Hoes daai!!!!!!
infanta

Post by infanta »

sukkel om olie kol te kry,het vergroot glas gaan haal toe sien ek een,so ek stem DA
hentey wrote:Koos, vir n man wat n l/r ry het jy nogal n sin vir humor!!!!!!!!Ek is heeltemal oorbluf.............Nou gaan kyk nou of daar olie onder die ding le,as daar is stem vir die DA,as daar nie is nie kan jy maar vir die cna stem.Hoes daai!!!!!!
King Rat
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by King Rat »

Jy sal jou olie moet check, mag dalk klaar wees. :twisted:
Datsun GX Coupe 1200
99 Subaru Legacy GT
07 Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6

infanta

Post by infanta »

Nee dis n FORD ding daai
King Rat wrote:Jy sal jou olie moet check, mag dalk klaar wees. :twisted:
King Rat
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by King Rat »

infanta wrote:Nee dis n FORD ding daai
King Rat wrote:Jy sal jou olie moet check, mag dalk klaar wees. :twisted:
Land Rover/Ford selle ding, check die dipstick. :Geek:
Datsun GX Coupe 1200
99 Subaru Legacy GT
07 Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6

Spartan
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Vanderbijlpark
Vehicle: 98 LTD Hilux 4x4 SFA, 2JZ GE L6 VVT-i 3.0i, Bilstein shox, OME and a Land Cruiser 79 series

Post by Spartan »

King Rat wrote:There are only four significant opposition parties to consider:

COPE
DA
FF+
ID (De Lille)
As die klomp saamstaan sal daar n drastiese verskil gesien word, maar soos ons weet is "common sence nie so common nie". Wat verstaan die mense nie gooi die lot by mekaar en slaan die ANC op die neus dan sort ons later goed uit. Volgens my moet daar net twee partye wees regeerende en die opposisie, daar moet n wet gemaak word teen die ander klomp sotte wat elkeen sy eie party stig omdat hy kan.
MOBILITATE VINCERE
Spartan
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SYRON CONVERSIONS
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

I vote for The Hilux4x4 web site, I do not get envolved with any of this political thing

You must remember that in other countries there are worse people who are corrupt and who have stolen from their governments and people and thus I live and let live, the sooner that this whole voting process is over, the sooner we can carry on with our business and doing what we do.

Remember whne the anc first came into powder after the other government forgot what they called themselves, there were so many rumours, emails and people been so scared, this is just happening here again and in a few months time will all be forgotten.

There are many ways to control a country, civil war is one of them. :thumbdown:
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan
Spartan
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: 98 LTD Hilux 4x4 SFA, 2JZ GE L6 VVT-i 3.0i, Bilstein shox, OME and a Land Cruiser 79 series

Post by Spartan »

SYRON CONVERSIONS wrote:There are many ways to control a country, civil war is one of them.
Glo my dit gaan nie lekker wees nie en baie gaan val en bloei maar op die einde van die dag is dit al wat gaan oorbly om weer die land leefbaar te maak. Leer gevegskool se leuse is baie duidelik "If you want peace, prepair for war". Soos ons Volkslied se ons sal lewe ons sal sterwe ons vir jou Suid Afrika, die groot boek se vir ons "dit sal swaar gaan met die land waar die slaaf koning is". Ons is nou al 15 jaar met die bedrogspul aan die gang en dit gaan net alhoe slegter, waar is die manne wat SA so veoordeel het en gese het ons moet demokraties word, hulle is stil want hulle idee werk nie. :evil: :evil: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
MOBILITATE VINCERE
Spartan
SYRON CONVERSIONS
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

All that I know is the fact that you drive a Hilux but I have no idea of what you have just written in afrikaanse :shh:
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan
hentey
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by hentey »

Simoan my friend,we really have to be part of this prosess,we need to vote.I dont care for who you vote,but you must vote,even if it is for Cheeky Watson.Now.............saddle up that hilux and go do it.Please....... :twisted:
ToyX4
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by ToyX4 »

Simoan het nie eers geregistreer nie, so hy sal nie kan vote nie.
Wel, eintlik het hy nou vir die cna gevote :evil: :evil:
ImageImage
Scorpion
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Emmarentia
Vehicle: 1988 Hilux 4x4 D/C with more attitude than Mike Tyson

Post by Scorpion »

So who voted today? I had to go to Home Affairs to get a temporary ID, as I couldn't find mine. Took just over an hour (why can't they always be this efficient... :evil: ), then waited for almost 2 hours to vote!

And what a bunch of bollie! My party wasn't even on the ballot... I had to draw Eugene Tereblanche's face at the botom and make my cross next to it... :twisted:
1988 Hilex D/C 4x4 (Import spec), Lexus V8; Marlin Crawler; Custom Suspension: front and new 4 link in the rear; Disc Brake conversion rear; 35" Cooper STT tyres; Xenon lights; Custom bullbar;Next? Aircon; new front seats, redo the whole interior in nice soft leather, Respray, Double Lockers
1978 Land Cruiser HJ45
1971 Mercedes Benz 280S Automatic
2011 Land Cruiser 79 V6 (60th Anniversary Edition)
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

And what a bunch of poefies! My party wasn't even on the ballot... I had to draw Eugene Tereblanche's face at the botom and make my cross next to it... :twisted:
On or off his horse? :mrgreen:

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Scorpion
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Scorpion »

The one where he on his horse as it rears up - just before he fell off... :twisted:
1988 Hilex D/C 4x4 (Import spec), Lexus V8; Marlin Crawler; Custom Suspension: front and new 4 link in the rear; Disc Brake conversion rear; 35" Cooper STT tyres; Xenon lights; Custom bullbar;Next? Aircon; new front seats, redo the whole interior in nice soft leather, Respray, Double Lockers
1978 Land Cruiser HJ45
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

Ek het toe my merk gaan maak hoop nie hulle kon sien wie daar staan en piepie nie... oja en ek het my kruisie ook gemaak
To God be the glory
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

I went a little while ago (3rd time), and thios time the Q was not too bad .... stood for an hour. :shifty:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Mud Dog
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Post by Mud Dog »

P.S. Cassie luckily I had relieved myself beforehand and did'nt need to use the booth. :D:

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Mud Dog wrote:P.S. Cassie luckily I had relieved myself beforehand and did'nt need to use the booth. :D:
You should have seen their eyes when I asked them if there is toilet paper in the booth :twisted: :twisted:
To God be the glory
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey! you're supposed to go and check if the Lux starts! :lol:

CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Mud Dog wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey! you're supposed to go and check if the Lux starts! :lol:
Don't get me started! :twisted: If it did not start now I would have made another mark just now ... autumn colours enoll!
To God be the glory
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Then you'd really be voting CNA :!: :D:

CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Mud Dog wrote:Then you'd really be voting CNA :!: :D:
That be really backwards :twisted:
To God be the glory
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

We're getting punnier by the minute :shifty:

CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Mud Dog wrote:We're getting punnier by the minute :shifty:
Very punny indeed!
To God be the glory
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Eish... you two ol' toppies kan maar warra-warra about nuttin'!

Wot-me-worry.jpg
Wot-me-worry.jpg (12.23 KiB) Viewed 3463 times

-F_D

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Family_Dog wrote:Eish... you two ol' toppies kan maar warra-warra about nuttin'!

Wot-me-worry.jpg

-F_D
I've got that verbal diarrhoea virus again don't I?
To God be the glory
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Eish... you two ol' toppies kan maar warra-warra about nuttin'!
Gotta make the most of this thread while it lasts .... probobly won't see it for another 4 yrs ... unless there is some creative tallying and the dust does'nt settle, or we gotta do it all over again. :wth:

Jaws
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Sharonlea
Vehicle: 2009 D4D 4x4

Post by Jaws »

I must say I was very impressed with the IEC - the Germiston voting station was run very well and it took me 10 minutes to make my cross.
:thumbup:
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Jaws wrote:I must say I was very impressed with the IEC - the Germiston voting station was run very well and it took me 10 minutes to make my cross.
It only took them 10 min to make me cross :twisted:
To God be the glory
swifty
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Sutherland
Vehicle: Hilux 2.7 SC

Post by swifty »

I'm not impressed with controls at the voting station where I voted. I could have voted twice if I wanted to. At the first table my name was crossed of the list BUT my ID wasn't stamped. After I voted I went home and very easily removed the ink on my thumb with Domestos.
All I had to do was to go to the next voting station round the corner from me and do it all over again...... :shh: :evil:
2003 HILUX 2.7i SRX S/C; Solid front axle conversion with Cruiser coil springs, 4.88:1 diff ratios, Iron Man rear suspension with extended greasable shackles, Gearmax diff lock, 150 liter feul tank, NudgeM bumper with recovery shackles, BF Goodridge Baja 33x10.5x15 tyres
pietpetoors

Post by pietpetoors »

Apparently one can keep an eye on the results at
http://www.hilux4x4.co.za/vote

This morning the Western Cape and Northern Cape was all green/yellow.
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

pietpetoors wrote:Apparently one can keep an eye on the results at
http://www.news24.com/News24/Elections/ ... 0.html#map

This morning the Western Cape and Northern Cape was all green/yellow.
Looks like the DA won these two provinces already :)
To God be the glory
Scorpion
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Scorpion »

swifty wrote:I'm not impressed with controls at the voting station where I voted. I could have voted twice if I wanted to. At the first table my name was crossed of the list BUT my ID wasn't stamped. After I voted I went home and very easily removed the ink on my thumb with Domestos.
All I had to do was to go to the next voting station round the corner from me and do it all over again...... :shh: :evil:
Martin, I don't think the average person washes his hands with Domestos... :twisted:

And then I only have one more question: WHY DIDN'T YOU??? :evil:
1978 Land Cruiser HJ45
pietpetoors

Post by pietpetoors »

Looks like the DA won these two provinces already
Unfortunately not, if you look at the number below that was the stats when only 4 million votes were counted.
Keep your eye on the page.
I changed the page to http://www.hilux4x4.co.za/vote so that you can easily jump back to the forum
dalkill
Town: Cape TOwn
Vehicle: 2.4 GD6 SR D/C 4x4

Post by dalkill »

All we can hope for is the ANC is kept under the 2/3 majority and WC remains DA.
RObben Island already under DA flag :D:

What was amazing, by 6.30am, the wireless said ANC was ahead in 8 out of 9 provinces.
What, did they count thru the night? Just goes to show, they can be eifficient when it suites them :x
2016 2.4GD6 SR D/C 4x4 (Oct 2022 - current) (Buraaq VI)
2007 d4d 3.0 D/C 4x4 (Mar 2016 - July 2022) (Buraaq V)
2003 Isuzu KB300 D/C 4x4 (May 2015 - Feb 2016) aka Buraaq IV
2000 hilux DC 2.7 4x4 (Jul 2011 - Sep 2012) aka Buraaq III
1999 RXI 20v (Nov 2009 - Jul 2011) aka Quicksilver
1990 hilux DC 2.2 4x4 (Jun 2008 - Jul 2011) aka Buraaq II
1997 corolla 160i GLE (Feb 2007 - Sep 2009) aka Green Goblin
1990 GLI twincam (still my fav rolla) (Oct 2005 - Mar 2007) aka Wit Blitz
Golf GTI 2.0 (temp insanity for 2months) (Jun 2005 - Aug 2005) aka A mistake
1993 hilux SC 2.2 4x4 (April 2003 - Sept 2005) aka Buraaq

TOYOTA IS MY LEWE
Spartan
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Spartan »

dalkill wrote:What was amazing, by 6.30am, the wireless said ANC was ahead in 8 out of 9 provinces.
What, did they count thru the night? Just goes to show, they can be eifficient when it suites them
Efficient se g@t, skelm is more like it. :sick: :sick: :sick:
MOBILITATE VINCERE
Spartan
King Rat
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by King Rat »

Spartan wrote:
dalkill wrote:What was amazing, by 6.30am, the wireless said ANC was ahead in 8 out of 9 provinces.
What, did they count thru the night? Just goes to show, they can be eifficient when it suites them
Efficient se g@t, skelm is more like it. :sick: :sick: :sick:
Ek het gaan stem en ek het nie skelms daar gesien nie, maar nou ja, elkeen tot sy eie. :thumbdown:
Datsun GX Coupe 1200
99 Subaru Legacy GT
07 Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6

ToyX4
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by ToyX4 »

Nou ja, so lyk dit vir my "hulle" gaan met 2/3 meerderheid wen. Al weer.
ImageImage
King Rat
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by King Rat »

ToyX4 wrote:Nou ja, so lyk dit vir my "hulle" gaan met 2/3 meerderheid wen. Al weer.
Maar nie in die Kaap nie... :clap:
Datsun GX Coupe 1200
99 Subaru Legacy GT
07 Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6

Spartan
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Spartan »

King Rat wrote:Ek het gaan stem en ek het nie skelms daar gesien nie, maar nou ja, elkeen tot sy eie.
Jy mis wat ek se, van wanneer af is die manne wat die stembrieffies tel eerlik en vir wie werk hulle en wanneer laas het jy n eerlikke staats werker gesien wat fluks is om deur die nag te tel? :think: :think: almal is al dik vir die lot wat aan bewind is want hulle het nog niks gekry wat aan hulle belowe is nie, so wat maak dit hulle? En nou kry hulle nog steeds twee derdes van die stemme hoe werk hulle somme??????????????????? Noem jy dit eerlik??????
MOBILITATE VINCERE
Spartan
ToyX4
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by ToyX4 »

Man, ek is nogal tevrede dat daai klomp nie 2/3 meerderheid gekry het nie :!:
ImageImage
Scorpion
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Scorpion »

Spartan wrote:
King Rat wrote:Ek het gaan stem en ek het nie skelms daar gesien nie, maar nou ja, elkeen tot sy eie.
Jy mis wat ek se, van wanneer af is die manne wat die stembrieffies tel eerlik en vir wie werk hulle en wanneer laas het jy n eerlikke staats werker gesien wat fluks is om deur die nag te tel? :think: :think: almal is al dik vir die lot wat aan bewind is want hulle het nog niks gekry wat aan hulle belowe is nie, so wat maak dit hulle? En nou kry hulle nog steeds twee derdes van die stemme hoe werk hulle somme??????????????????? Noem jy dit eerlik??????
Nee, maar ek noem die voters net STUPID! :evil: Ten minste het hulle nie hulle 2/3de meerderheid gekry nie. Ek dink ek gaan Kaap toe immigreer - waar's 'n lekker plek om te bly? :shock: :twisted:
1978 Land Cruiser HJ45
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Scorps, the Capies have a very strict 'Immigration Policy'.... think you'll make it? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-F_D

ThysdJ
Vehicle: 2010 Hilux D4D 3.0 D/C 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC102

Post by ThysdJ »

Scorpion wrote:Ek dink ek gaan Kaap toe immigreer - waar's 'n lekker plek om te bly? :shock: :twisted:
As jy tussen die genuine ouens wil kom bly dan kom jy Brackenfell toe, anders kan jy daar langs Niel die ander snobs intrek in De Oude Westhof.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Scorps, the Capies have a very strict 'Immigration Policy'.... think you'll make it?
He got Hilux Eric... en 'n ou Merc.. that's a step in the right direction.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Thys de Jager
CEO and Refreshments Manager at Team Offroad.

2010 Hilux 3.0 D4D D/C 4x4 with GOMAD "Brood" Canopy. Tripod.
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0 Sport. The original SFA. AGA... Gooi kole
email: thys@teamoffroad.co.za

Like Team Offroad on Facebook...
dalkill
Town: Cape TOwn
Vehicle: 2.4 GD6 SR D/C 4x4

Post by dalkill »

Scorpion wrote:
Spartan wrote:
Nee, maar ek noem die voters net STUPID! :evil: Ten minste het hulle nie hulle 2/3de meerderheid gekry nie. Ek dink ek gaan Kaap toe immigreer - waar's 'n lekker plek om te bly? :shock: :twisted:
Scorpion, ek verkoop my huis in Goodwood as jy belang stel :D:
2016 2.4GD6 SR D/C 4x4 (Oct 2022 - current) (Buraaq VI)
2007 d4d 3.0 D/C 4x4 (Mar 2016 - July 2022) (Buraaq V)
2003 Isuzu KB300 D/C 4x4 (May 2015 - Feb 2016) aka Buraaq IV
2000 hilux DC 2.7 4x4 (Jul 2011 - Sep 2012) aka Buraaq III
1999 RXI 20v (Nov 2009 - Jul 2011) aka Quicksilver
1990 hilux DC 2.2 4x4 (Jun 2008 - Jul 2011) aka Buraaq II
1997 corolla 160i GLE (Feb 2007 - Sep 2009) aka Green Goblin
1990 GLI twincam (still my fav rolla) (Oct 2005 - Mar 2007) aka Wit Blitz
Golf GTI 2.0 (temp insanity for 2months) (Jun 2005 - Aug 2005) aka A mistake
1993 hilux SC 2.2 4x4 (April 2003 - Sept 2005) aka Buraaq

TOYOTA IS MY LEWE
King Rat
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by King Rat »

Scorpion wrote:Ek dink ek gaan Kaap toe immigreer - waar's 'n lekker plek om te bly? :shock: :twisted:
Ek dink alles anderkant die plato rand is Afrika, hier in die Kaap is ek in Suid Afrika. :twisted: :twisted:
Spartan wrote:
Ek mis nie wat jy se nie, maar dis soos die mense al die jare maar vir die Natte gestem het sonder om vrae te vra. Dit maak nie die ouer geslag dom of oneerlik nie en die politikuste was maar net so lekker skelm. Ten minste is die keer ouens nie met fiets kettings geslaan in vergaderings nie soos in die ou dae op George nie :twisted: :twisted:
Datsun GX Coupe 1200
99 Subaru Legacy GT
07 Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6

Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

e got Hilux Eric... en 'n ou Merc.. that's a step in the right direction.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey - So have I! So I am also eligible :)

-F_D

ThysdJ

Post by ThysdJ »

Family_Dog wrote:
e got Hilux Eric... en 'n ou Merc.. that's a step in the right direction.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-F_D
Yes and you occasionally drink red wine too... :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thys de Jager

Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Kaspaas wrote:
Family_Dog wrote:

-F_D
Yes and you occasionally drink red wine too... :thumbup: :thumbup:

I still don't know. My bottles of wine never ever reached me :cry: :thumbdown: The Ou Toppie (not Bennie!) has lost one bottle and keeps forgetting to bring the other one down with him when he visits here... at least, that's his story! :twisted: !

And here we sit on the doorstep of Winter. I still need educating as to what wine to drink, just nothing that tastes like vinegar...

-F_D

ThysdJ

Post by ThysdJ »

Then we will have to make a plan to get a good bottle of red to you Eric... :twisted: :twisted:
Thys de Jager

Scorpion
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Scorpion »

Kaspaas wrote:
As jy tussen die genuine ouens wil kom bly dan kom jy Brackenfell toe, anders kan jy daar langs Niel die ander snobs intrek in De Oude Westhof.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Scorps, the Capies have a very strict 'Immigration Policy'.... think you'll make it?
He got Hilux Eric... en 'n ou Merc.. that's a step in the right direction.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
And I LOVE red wine! :mrgreen: Just don't know if I'll be able to support the Stormers... :twisted:
1978 Land Cruiser HJ45

Return to “Open Discussion”