Gauteng to KZN

Need some information for an upcoming trip or have questions about a camping site, etc, ask it here.
SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Gauteng
Vehicle: '05 LEGEND 35 2.7 DC 4x4, Monroe Gas allround, Long range tank, UniQ Chip. Platkar '06 Polo 1.6 Comfortline hatchback

Gauteng to KZN

Post by SWARTLUX »

Manne,

Soos my troudag al nader stap wil ek graag weet wat is daar als om te doen en te sien oppad KZN to ons gan Amamzimtoti toe vir ons honeymoon en ry met die kar af omdat ek te bang is vir vlieg so weet julle van plekke waar mens moet stop en plekke om 'n skip te gee?Ek het gehoor daar is blykbaar 'n baie klein kerk (Kleinste een in wereld) iewers naby Harrismith wat mens by moet stop weet nie waar ek dit gehoor het en of dit waar is nie

Ons gan al die pad N3 slaan is maar bang om teveel agter paaie te ry of slegte pad te ry ons gan deur met die platkarretjie so gate in die pad gan effens 'n probleem wees.

Any advice sal wardeer word.

Thanking you in advance :thumbup:
Cleaner
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4l V6 4x4 Auto
Club VHF Licence: X31

Re: Gauteng to KZN

Post by Cleaner »

SWARTLUX wrote:Any advice sal wardeer word.
Don't get married...

<eg> :tongue: :tease:
ImageImageImage
"Every loaf of bread is tragic story of grains that could've become beer, but didn't. - Walter Thornburgh"
"The best cure for Sea Sickness, is to sit under a tree. - Spike Milligan"
SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Vehicle: '05 LEGEND 35 2.7 DC 4x4, Monroe Gas allround, Long range tank, UniQ Chip. Platkar '06 Polo 1.6 Comfortline hatchback

Post by SWARTLUX »

:lmao: I should have known I was going to get that one :thumbup: :lmao: :lmao:
Racing snake
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Randburg
Vehicle: Fortuner

Post by Racing snake »

That tiny church is in Van Reenen.
SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by SWARTLUX »

Racing snake wrote:That tiny church is in Van Reenen.
:thumbup: Thanx
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

You will also get a lot of drivers with the worlds smallest brains on route
To God be the glory
SWARTLUX
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by SWARTLUX »

CasKru wrote:You will also get a lot of drivers with the worlds smallest brains on route
Kry ons dit nie maar orals nie? :lol:
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Strand WC
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4x4, 2.41t Raider 1998 DC - front & rear difflock, 140lt fuel tank, 31" BFG a/t, snorkel, drawer system, alucab canopy, driver with attitude.
Club VHF Licence: X112

Post by GI Jane »

If you want a change from the N1 (or is it N3) highway you can turn off at Harrismith and do down the Oliviershoek pass... but must admit the last time I was in that area, just last year, the road was in a shocking condition, down the pass there were some potholes that could swallow a car, but the view is spectacular... You drive through Bergville and Winterton and you join up with the N1 (or is it N3) later. About half way along that road just before you drive through Bergiville on the left, is a very good restaurant Bingelela, they serve amazing meals...
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

GI Jane wrote:If you want a change from the N1 (or is it N3) highway you can turn off at Harrismith and do down the Oliviershoek pass... but must admit the last time I was in that area, just last year, the road was in a shocking condition, down the pass there were some potholes that could swallow a car, but the view is spectacular... You drive through Bergville and Winterton and you join up with the N1 (or is it N3) later. About half way along that road just before you drive through Bergiville on the left, is a very good restaurant Bingelela, they serve amazing meals...
Was there during December. Lovely scenery. They are busy with road works in the area with a lot of stop/go control points.
To God be the glory

Return to “Route Planning questions/discussions”