4 sale Coleman Kerosene Lantern (single mantle)

Forum rules
When advertising something in this section the following rules apply:
1. You must include the price in the subject line and / or in the post.If you don't specify a price we will delete your ad.Click here if you are unsure
2. You must upload a photo. If you don't upload a photo we will delete your ad. Click here to find out how
3. If it is an "auction" item you must state so in the subject line instead of the price. Auctions can be valid for a maximum period of 14 days.
4. It must be 4x4/outdoor/vehicle related.
5. Once the items has been sold you must edit your post and put SOLD in the subject line.
EXAMPLE: Set of 31" BF Tyres for sale - R3500
or SOLD - Set of 31" BF Tyres for sale - R3500 - SOLD
6. Don't be a spammer. Introduce yourself and be part of the forum before trying to place an ad.
7. You MUST have a minimum Post Count of 10 before advertising here.
yotaman
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Hartenbos Western Cape
Vehicle: Fortuner 3.0D-4D 4x4

Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:26 am

Used once on a trip to the Rightersveld many many moons ago! The lamp was in storage since then and I have no use for it. The lamp is like new in mint condition and comes in original box and accessories incl. two mantles. These lamps are special and are just oozing with character. I'm selling it for R 1500.00 (shipping fees for buyer). I see they are still available new for a lot more.
Attachments
DSC02398.JPG
Original Coleman Kerosene Lantern
My Toyota is my passport to freedom!
The Legend
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 1)1989 Toyota Hilux 2.2 4y EFI D/C 4X4 Full Mikem suspension ,extra long range tank,Duel battery system,31 Bridgestone Duelers 697 A\T FJ 75 front disc with KZTE calipers ,Kurisun PT 8100 two way mobile radio Hi-Lux call sign HC 121
Club VHF Licence: X93-

Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:29 pm

Very nice lantern indeed Shane. I have the Coleman Dual which use paraffin or fuel. I am very happy with mine.
“A BAD DAYS FISHING IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAYS WORK”

“Do what you do so well, that the people that see you do it, will want to see you do it again,and will bring others to see you do it”
yotaman
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Hartenbos Western Cape
Vehicle: Fortuner 3.0D-4D 4x4

Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:39 pm

True Dawie they are really special but quite expensive. These are things that really last a lifetime if looked after.
My Toyota is my passport to freedom!

Return to “Camping and Outdoor”