Diff breather kits FOR SALE

Having problems with your vehicle? Or need advice on repairing or servicing your Hilux? This is the place to ask for help
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 1998 JEEP XJ 4.0............ 4 inch lift.... more mods to follow............ Old vehicle was MOFASA
Club VHF Licence: X119

Diff breather kits FOR SALE

Post by MOFASA »

Hi Hiluxers

In August 2013 I made up a Diff breather kit which works very well as a few of you know as you guys purchased them from me.

So some guy contacts me says he spoke to someone about a diff kit and they mentioned the post that I placed in 2013.
This guy (wont mention his name) orders 10 kits for his 4x4 accessories section in his spares shop, so I did all the pricing and gave him a figure of R485 retail and cost is R425 per kit for 1 or R400 per kit for 10 or more. (had to find a new supplier for some parts and the prices have rocketed since 2013 :shock2: )
Anyway this guy agrees to take 10 and I must get the kits together, which I did and took them to him.
He then asked me if he could have a 30 day account.... :frustrated: :frustrated: (ASSH0LE)
Now I have spent all the money and have no way of moving them so I decide this could be constant business, so I go for it on condition he pays me for 3 kits which he did.

Well a month goes by and no money from him, so I phone him and ha says they not selling so he is not paying me till they sell. :frustrated: :frustrated: (I should have seen that coming)
So I give him 30 days to pay me in full or ELSE... :punch: :punch:
Well needless to say this guy decides to tell me to F off... now that you don't want to do with a business deal...
So I get into MOFASA and drive off to see him.
I didn't even say a word as I walked into his shop all I did was give him that look of "If you so much as say a word im going to :punch: :punch: :punch: "
I walked to the shelf where the kits were and took 7 kits off the shelf and walked out the shop.
The guy at the teller tried to make me pay for them so I just gave him the look too. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well I now have 7 kits available from that order of 10.
If any of you want them let me know.
I'll sell them at R400 each.
For those that want it posted R450 each.
any one interested can pm or mail me their order and postal address :thumbup:
email 4da4x4@gmail.com

PLEASE NOTE: The tubing is still the Polyurethane tube but its just RED not blue

ABSA
Account Number: 9274406259
Savings Account
Account Name: J. Hall
Ref: (Your FORUM name) +DKit
Amount to be paid R400 (POSTAGE NOT INCLUDED)
Attachments
Complete%20Kit.jpg
Live Life in the FAST lane....
Forget the past, Embrace the FUTURE!!!!
To 4x4 or not to 4x4 thats the question....
IT'S A JEEP :yahoo: ..... You wouldn't understand....
ImageImageImage[rimg=206x128]
jacques kotze
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Nelspruit
Vehicle: 2,8 4x4 Auto Fortuner. 2,8 4x4 Hilux singlecab.

Re: Diff breather kits FOR SALE

Post by jacques kotze »

Nicely done. Wish I could've been a fly against the wall when you left to hear his reaction.
Pumba
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Durbanville
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 3.0 D4D 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC112

Post by Pumba »

Where has good business ethic gone :bye: :fedup:

I need to do My Tuna's diff still... great Idea but bad timing. :slap:
Jesus was blunt: "No chance at all if you think you can pull it off by yourself. Every chance in the world if you let God do it." Mark 10:27(Message)

ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Town: inniedorp
Vehicle: Toy

Post by ChrisF »

Can I get a set, but I can only pay "later in the year" .... :twisted: :twisted:

Hey boet, I FEEL your pain !!

IF he wanted to do a consignment sale at least then you could have planned it that way, and priced accordingly, AND supplied smaller quantities ..... O-well, so leer ons mos.
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: 1998 JEEP XJ 4.0............ 4 inch lift.... more mods to follow............ Old vehicle was MOFASA

Post by MOFASA »

jacques kotze wrote:Nicely done. Wish I could've been a fly against the wall when you left to hear his reaction.
Yea me to could have been really funny to see......
ChrisF wrote:Can I get a set, but I can only pay "later in the year" .... :twisted: :twisted:

Hey boet, I FEEL your pain !!

IF he wanted to do a consignment sale at least then you could have planned it that way, and priced accordingly, AND supplied smaller quantities ..... O-well, so leer ons mos.
Yip I could have helped him out but now ill only deal cash....
Pumba wrote:Where has good business ethic gone :bye: :fedup: Ummm Seems like some people don't believe in that anymore.

I need to do My Tuna's diff still... great Idea but bad timing. :slap:
Im sure I can help you with a kit when you ready... :thumbup:

Or maybe I should just supply them to 4x4Direct... :?:
Rusti
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: capetown
Vehicle: 97 Hilux Raider 2.4

Post by Rusti »

When selling to shops etc you should do what builders do and charge a 50% deposit up front to confirm the order and to cover the cost of all materials. Then they have to give you the remaing 50% on delivery of the stock. That way you are never at risk of losing money.
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

Rusti wrote:When selling to shops etc you should do what builders do and charge a 50% deposit up front to confirm the order and to cover the cost of all materials. Then they have to give you the remaing 50% on delivery of the stock. That way you are never at risk of losing money.
Yea that is what I will be doing from now on..... :thumbup:
Stef
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '98 LTD
Club VHF Licence: X107

Post by Stef »

R400 is not bad, I struggled to do them for R380 a few years back, granted I supplied the kits with 2 bulkhead fittings and 2 button silencers (the most expensive part)
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

Stef wrote:R400 is not bad, I struggled to do them for R380 a few years back, granted I supplied the kits with 2 bulkhead fittings and 2 button silencers (the most expensive part)
You right those parts are very costly..... :shock2:

Only these 7 sets are going for R400 each.
The next lot will have a different top section that fits under the bonnet as I am in the process of designing a complete fitted block.... :shh:

Return to “The Workshop”