Let us know where we can buy what. Please have a look at the "Template" post before you post something here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- LR 4WD Full Lockers
- Posts: 559
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:50 pm
- Town: Hartenbos Western Cape
- Vehicle: Fortuner 3.0D-4D 4x4
- Real Name: Shane
Eventually found the time to aquire a DC battery for my dual battery set up. Got this 105 Ah for +- R1300. from Trysome. I'm told the exact same article is selling for about R2300. from the famous brand LA &*#! $*& 4^D stores. When is enough enough I wonder? eish! what a rip off!
My Toyota is my passport to freedom!
- jacques kotze
- Monster Truck
- Posts: 3640
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:51 am
- Town: Nelspruit
- Vehicle: 2,8 4x4 Auto Fortuner. 2,8 4x4 Hilux singlecab.
- Real Name: Jacques
The best is to shop around when buying for anything, there is a lot of company's who want's to get rich fast.