Weekend or day outings

Tell us about your recent trip. Please add some photographs.
DeonV
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Hartbeespoort
Vehicle: Hilux 3.0 d4d
Club VHF Licence: HC229

Weekend or day outings

Post by DeonV »

I've been a member on the forum for less than two months and picked up that all outings, that I see on the forum, is arranged by the members from the western cape only. Is there any members in the Pretoria area who vissits any of the many tracks in our area. I stay at Harties and would really like to meet some members and exchange memories over a dop and chop. I don't particularly like driving an obstacle course but will do anything for a lekker braai with fellow 4x4'ers.
Attachments
DSC_0005B.jpg
DSC_0005B.jpg (57.38 KiB) Viewed 3188 times
werewolf
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 1991, 50mm lift suspension, Rear E-Locker

Re: Weekend or day outings

Post by werewolf »

DeonV wrote:I've been a member on the forum for less than two months and picked up that all outings, that I see on the forum, is arranged by the members from the western cape only. Is there any members in the Pretoria area who vissits any of the many tracks in our area. I stay at Harties and would really like to meet some members and exchange memories over a dop and chop. I don't particularly like driving an obstacle course but will do anything for a lekker braai with fellow 4x4'ers.
Hi Deon. We will be arranging another day trip soon. Just checking for a good date.
Warrior
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Brackenfell Cape Town
Vehicle: 08 Vigo 4x4 d/c 4.0L auto
Club VHF Licence: X138

Post by Warrior »

Ja dis lêkke hi ini Kaap ! :bye:
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

Deon, the Gauteng guys are very active. Just keep an eye on the forum to see what's happening in your area. :winkx:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

Return to “Trip Reports”