I need help / guidance with the routing of the wiring:
1. From the NL controller solenoid mounted in the engine compartment, to the dual battery monitor mounted in the cab / on the dash of a Hilux GD6. I am scared that it might interfere with the airbags in the dash.
2. From the solenoid in the engine compartment to the battery box in the load bay. Along the chassis, but where and how do you enter the load box?
3. From the battery box to the inside of the cab (thinking of having an auxiliary power point in the cab as well; only a consideration at this stage).
Members' DIY projects
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Hilux 1
- Monster Truck
- Posts: 4141
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:24 pm
- Town: Brackenfell
- Vehicle: 2000 Raider 2700i 4x4 Double cab. met "rock sliders" en Powerflo stainless exhaust
- Real Name: Tertius
- Club VHF Licence: HC137
leaving this for the experts, maybe Pietpetoors or one of the guys that does this for a living can help with this. maybe try and contact R & D Offroad??