Loerie 4x4 Trail - Sunday 22/08/2010

Zantus
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Port Elizabeth
Vehicle: Hilex

Loerie 4x4 Trail - Sunday 22/08/2010

Post by Zantus »

Sorry for the short notice! Andrew(SifuLux) cannot make it, so I'm looking for some hilux butts to kick....or to recover me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We will meet at the trail at 9:00 for 9:30. The trail is not very long, a few hills up and down, not too hectic. There are however some pretty hectic optional stuff and there are a few big rocks in the middle of the roads that catch on the undercarriage of most vehicles. There's also a play area at the end.

Turn off the N2 at the Hankey turn off and follow the road towards Loerie for 16.5km. Turn off the Koekepan road side stall and follow the road until you get to the Loerie rest camp. Go through the steel gate and park under the trees.
Barto de Koning
2008 Triton 3.2DiD 4x4 Clubcab
4x4 Trail & Overland Guide - GP3442
http://www.4x4tec.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rebel 4x4
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Vehicle: 2020 Toyota Fortuner GD-6 4x4 Auto

Re: Loerie 4x4 Trail - Sunday 22/08/2010

Post by Rebel 4x4 »

Zantus wrote:Sorry for the short notice! Andrew(SifuLux) cannot make it, so I'm looking for some hilux butts to kick....or to recover me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We will meet at the trail at 9:00 for 9:30. The trail is not very long, a few hills up and down, not too hectic. There are however some pretty hectic optional stuff and there are a few big rocks in the middle of the roads that catch on the undercarriage of most vehicles. There's also a play area at the end.

Turn off the N2 at the Hankey turn off and follow the road towards Loerie for 16.5km. Turn off the Koekepan road side stall and follow the road until you get to the Loerie rest camp. Go through the steel gate and park under the trees.
Jy gee my nie genoeg tyd om Triton Recovery equipment te koop nie, so sal die een moet skip... :lmao:
Sent from my iPhone
Zantus
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Vehicle: Hilex

Post by Zantus »

Verskonings, verskonings :twisted:

Long time no see Thomas.....wanneer jy tyd het, laat weet my, dan gaan ry ons die trail.
Barto de Koning
2008 Triton 3.2DiD 4x4 Clubcab
4x4 Trail & Overland Guide - GP3442
http://www.4x4tec.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rebel 4x4
Vehicle: 2020 Toyota Fortuner GD-6 4x4 Auto

Post by Rebel 4x4 »

Klink Great, my laaste trippie was Slagboom toe, van toe af het die quad bikes ons naweke oorgevat. Jy weet seker van die 4x4 trip in Steytlerville in Oktober sometime. ±34km se roete of iets.......

Cheers
Sent from my iPhone

Return to “Eastern Cape”