LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

The Hangklip Mountain 4x4 Trail 13th July 2008

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

The Queenstown 4x4
Off-Road Club

Invitation to The Hangklip 4x4 Mountain Ranges

Date: 13th July 2008 that is next Sunday.
Time: We will meet across from J.J. Serfontein School on the main road at 9am to leave at 9h15am, late comers will have to find their on way, please note, a fan belt will be put on the gates that have to be kept shut going up the mountain, this is very important !!!!!!!!!!!
I have found that when I send out invitations too far in advance, people forget about the event, thus now you have over one weeks notice about this event, please bring along your club yearly subs as well which is R100. Per family, the funds in the club are now running low.

Once again please understand that the rock crawler 4x4 vehicle’s will be looking for rough and tough sections to drive, if you come along in a soft roader 4x4, please use your common sense and use an easier route instead, remember there are no actual trails to follow. We will drive in a general direction and then head back towards Hangklip Mountain where we braai.
Come rain, cold, snow or sunshine I will be going.
We will be having a Bring & Braai and then hope to be on our way back home by 5pm. Please bring along an old blanket or jersey that we will give to The People that we meet along the way, just a gesture of goodwill. I will bring a drum braai grid and some wood.
Please let me know if you will be joining us on this event?
Quads and bikes are welcome, but remember Simon cannot
Help you if your Quad or bike breaks down or gets stuck, no lifting, pushing. Can only tow you if you get stuck in the mud.
Contact me by cell sms 082 499 1924 or by email to bigballs@vodamail.co.za. Indemnity forms must be filled out.
Thankyou
Simon Morris
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan

Return to “Eastern Cape”