Rust De Winter Bundu Trail 7 Dec 2013... Final Arangements

MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 1998 JEEP XJ 4.0............ 4 inch lift.... more mods to follow............ Old vehicle was MOFASA
Club VHF Licence: X119

Rust De Winter Bundu Trail 7 Dec 2013... Final Arangements

Post by MOFASA »

Ok Hiluxers

Here it is once again... :celebrate: :celebrate:
Could I please have a show of hands, Who would like to do the Rust De Winter Bundu Trail :?:

The date I have prebooked is the weekend 30Nov to 1 Dec but we will be there on the friday 29th Nov....

Who is in... We need MIN 10 MAX 15 Vehicles again..... R500 per Vehicle.... ITS WELL WORTH IT... :thumbup:

List of what is needed.....

1. 5 litres of drinking water per person
2. Own camping equipment (tent, sleeping bags, mattress, refreshments)
3. Own recovery equipment
4. Own Braai Grid (Flip over grid)
5. Sunday morning breakfast
6. Please remove running boards and excaliburs.

Trail starts from Rust de Winter camp at 10h00 on the Saturday and participants will be back in camp by 14h00 on the Sunday.

For more Info http://www.4x4atv.org/rdwbundutrail.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1) MOFASA (Johno & Sally)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
Last edited by ThysdJ on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: updated new date
Live Life in the FAST lane....
Forget the past, Embrace the FUTURE!!!!
To 4x4 or not to 4x4 thats the question....
IT'S A JEEP :yahoo: ..... You wouldn't understand....
ImageImageImage[rimg=206x128]
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Roodepoort
Vehicle: Jeep Commander 3.0 Limited
Club VHF Licence: B338

Re: Rust De Winter Bundu Trail 30Nov 2013

Post by Ali3n »

We will skip this one.
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
ImageImageImage Link BrokenImageImage Link Broken
Custom built Rock Sliders, Bumpers, Belly protection.... Anything you can think of
Cell: 076 122 3744 E-Mail: fpanaino@gmail.com
Bear Grylls calls it "Ultimate Survival", overlanders call it "Camping"
Thunder02
Town: East Rand
Vehicle: IFS Hilux
Club VHF Licence: HC105

Post by Thunder02 »

Dammmmmmmmmmm to close to our trip,will have to wait till you organise the next round.
Not all those who wander are lost!

Scout motto:be prepared....
www.4x4direct.co.za
Email: boksburg@4x4direct.co.za
IFS is like a swambo, soft, sexy and expensive!
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

That is probably going to clash with the club year end function / GTG weekend for Gauteng
To God be the glory
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Ali3n »

CasKru wrote:That is probably going to clash with the club year end function / GTG weekend for Gauteng
Well the year end weekend is scheduled for the weekend of 22 to 24 November. Don't know about the 2 camping weekends in 1 month? :think:
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
Custom built Rock Sliders, Bumpers, Belly protection.... Anything you can think of
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Ali3n wrote:
CasKru wrote:That is probably going to clash with the club year end function / GTG weekend for Gauteng
Well the year end weekend is scheduled for the weekend of 22 to 24 November. Don't know about the 2 camping weekends in 1 month? :think:
Aaah... so I was out by a week :thumbup:
To God be the glory
scott west
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: 93 Hilux
Club VHF Licence: HC 117

Post by scott west »

MOFASA wrote:Ok Hiluxers

Here it is once again... :celebrate: :celebrate:
Could I please have a show of hands, Who would like to do the Rust De Winter Bundu Trail :?:

The date I have prebooked is the weekend 30Nov to 1 Dec but we will be there on the friday 29th Nov....

Who is in... We need MIN 10 MAX 15 Vehicles again..... R500 per Vehicle.... ITS WELL WORTH IT... :thumbup:

List of what is needed.....

1. 5 litres of drinking water per person
2. Own camping equipment (tent, sleeping bags, mattress, refreshments)
3. Own recovery equipment
4. Own Braai Grid (Flip over grid)
5. Sunday morning breakfast
6. Please remove running boards and excaliburs.

Trail starts from Rust de Winter camp at 10h00 on the Saturday and participants will be back in camp by 14h00 on the Sunday.

For more Info http://www.4x4atv.org/rdwbundutrail.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2) Scott West
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
'93 Hilux 4Y EFI
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: 1998 JEEP XJ 4.0............ 4 inch lift.... more mods to follow............ Old vehicle was MOFASA

Post by MOFASA »

Ali3n are you CHICKEN you break the jeep this time :?: :mocking: :surrender: :surrender:
CasKru wrote:
Ali3n wrote:
Aaah... so I was out by a week :thumbup:
So are you in for this one Cas....
Cleaner Are you in :?: :?:
Jeepie will you be there again :?:
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Ali3n »

Chicken has nothing to do with it. :thumbup:

Just don’t want to do the same trail twice in one year especially after the poor guides we had the last time.

Will most probably do it next year again should the club decide to do it again next year. :thumbup:
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

Ali3n wrote:Chicken has nothing to do with it. :thumbup:

Just don’t want to do the same trail twice in one year especially after the poor guides we had the last time.

Will most probably do it next year again should the club decide to do it again next year. :thumbup:
Poor guids?? I thought they were fine and we never battled anywhere apart from when you had the misfortune of to much power at your disposal....
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Ali3n »

MOFASA wrote:

Poor guids?? I thought they were fine and we never battled anywhere apart from when you had the misfortune of to much power at your disposal....
Yes, Poor guides. The misfortune I experienced on RDW has nothing to do with the trail guides at all as well as my feelings towards the guides. It was my mistake and I take the responsibility 100% and have built a bridge and gotten over it.

My experience with the guides was as such. They firstly had a lot to say when Riana and Zaine (Jeepie's son) just stopped at the toilet before leaving for the trail on Saturday morning. Commented over the radio (which the probably thought we would not hear) "Hulle kan nie die hele groep ophou nie". Secondly the guides themselves had to constantly ask which way they had to go. Thirdly they did not follow simple convoy rules where one always stays in visual range from the next person nor did they stop at turns and wait for the next guy. I can count 5 separate times when the tail group including one of the guides who was "Sweep" had to turn around because they had taken the wrong route. That to me is poor. Then drivers briefing, no safety rules and so on were discussed. I think I have justified my reasons for saying the "Poor Guides". No offence to the owner of the trail as I believe he knows a thing or 2 of the above mentioned issues but sadly he was not available to guide us thus this is my feelings about this trail.
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

Ali3n wrote:
MOFASA wrote:

Yes, Poor guides. The misfortune I experienced on RDW has nothing to do with the trail guides at all as well as my feelings towards the guides. It was my mistake and I take the responsibility 100% and have built a bridge and gotten over it.

My experience with the guides was as such. They firstly had a lot to say when Riana and Zaine (Jeepie's son) just stopped at the toilet before leaving for the trail on Saturday morning. Commented over the radio (which the probably thought we would not hear) "Hulle kan nie die hele groep ophou nie". Secondly the guides themselves had to constantly ask which way they had to go. Thirdly they did not follow simple convoy rules where one always stays in visual range from the next person nor did they stop at turns and wait for the next guy. I can count 5 separate times when the tail group including one of the guides who was "Sweep" had to turn around because they had taken the wrong route. That to me is poor. Then drivers briefing, no safety rules and so on were discussed. I think I have justified my reasons for saying the "Poor Guides". No offence to the owner of the trail as I believe he knows a thing or 2 of the above mentioned issues but sadly he was not available to guide us thus this is my feelings about this trail.

SHEW never knew you felt that strongly about it....

The questions are:
Did you atleast enjoy it enough to recomend it to others?
Will you do it again?
Rafs
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Bergbron
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4l

Post by Rafs »

Ali3n wrote:
MOFASA wrote:

I 100% agree with this statement, the guides were a bunch of amateurs, and that spoiled the experience to an extent.

The route is very pretty and camping awesome, just hope those guides wont try to do the job again.

Also, chicken has nothing to do with it, really, be practical. This is the weekend directly after the year end function and we as event organizers have to be there, otherwise it reflects bad on us... we honestly do not have the money to do 2 expensive weekends in a row.

I know a lot of people are interested, so enjoy, its beautiful.
Image Link Broken
Rafs
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Rafs »

MOFASA wrote:
Ali3n wrote:
MOFASA wrote:

The questions are:
Will you do it again?
Just make sure you have the right guy (the owner) leading the group. and make sure he takes all the peoples safety and enjoyment into consideration. That is what they get paid for :twisted:
Image Link Broken
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Ali3n »

MOFASA wrote:
Ali3n wrote:
MOFASA wrote:

The questions are:
Will you do it again?
For me personally I have no issues as I am able to look after myself but I have to take the club into account as it was an official club event I have to speak for the club from committee level. :thumbup:

The questions are:
I would recomend it to others to go out and enjoy it with a group wanting to go out. It is an awesome trail but I would not recomend that the club be linked to it for reasons mentioned.
Will you do it again?
I would do it again just to get the sticker but to be completely honest, I did it and at the drivers breifing we were told "if you made it back to camp on your own steam then you would get a sticker" I snapped my shaft early on Saturday and STILL managed to complete the whole trail except for the mine shaft section as I was told I must not do it (understandibly) and still drove in to the camp MYSELF and nope, no sticker. I even drove home the 150km + home afterwards. Now that is my personal feelings. :thumbup:
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

Ali3n wrote:The questions are:
I would recomend it to others to go out and enjoy it with a group wanting to go out. It is an awesome trail but I would not recomend that the club be linked to it for reasons mentioned.
Will you do it again?
I would do it again just to get the sticker but to be completely honest, I did it and at the drivers breifing we were told "if you made it back to camp on your own steam then you would get a sticker" I snapped my shaft early on Saturday and STILL managed to complete the whole trail except for the mine shaft section as I was told I must not do it (understandibly) and still drove in to the camp MYSELF and nope, no sticker. I even drove home the 150km + home afterwards. Now that is my personal feelings. :thumbup:
Ok then as far as the club being LINKED to it, that wont happen... :naah:

If any one is STILL interested in doing this please PM me and I will organise it on a personal level....
JEEPIE
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: Official hilux 4x4 club recovery vehicle
Club VHF Licence: X 43

Post by JEEPIE »

i have bridgestone club challenge final on the 16/17 so away from home
the weekend after that is the hilux club year end GTG
my laywer is on leave that month too.
its year end rush at the grindstone so will probably be working long hours and weekend too.
so another weekend away just wont pass.
so im out !
OFFICIAL HILUX 4x4 RECOVERY VEHICLE

if you want to change this to recovered , first recover me - and have a relevant picture / foto to prove it !
ADVANCED 4x4 DRIVER COURSES DONE : US 254135 / US 254154
(STILL AWAITING SO-CALLED TETA CERTIFICATION VIA THE SERVICE PROVIDER AFRICAN OFF-ROAD ACADEMY - WHAT A JOKE)
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Ali3n »

Guys, Those who want to do it go do it. It is a lovely trail and well worth the cash. :thumbup:
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

The two times I did the trail I also enjoyed it very much and had no issues with guides
To God be the glory
Rafs
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Rafs »

I suggest to keep the topic going, so people know about it.
Image Link Broken
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

Rafs wrote:I suggest to keep the topic going, so people know about it.
How mant people do you think would STILL be interested in going after reading the posts this far?

Would you still think about it if you read this for the first time... I'm sure it will put some people off going all together... :(

And I must add that it is a wonderful experance to go and get out in the bush ontop of the mountain....
ITS AWSUM UP THERE and I will go at least once a year..... :thumbup:
Ali3n
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Ali3n »

Guys, Rust De Winter is an awesome scenic trail with a lot of challenges. It is absolutely fun to drive and well worth it.

Please do not in any way be influenced by what I said prior as those are my personal feelings about the guides who guided us on that particular occasion. I am also in no way suggesting that I would have done any better but that is their trail and therefore should be 100% up to scratch. I suggest the other who were there on that occasion should comment and give their views. :thumbup:

I am planning on doing the trail next year again! :thumbup:
PRESENTLY DISADVANTAGED
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

Ali3n wrote:Guys, Rust De Winter is an awesome scenic trail with a lot of challenges. It is absolutely fun to drive and well worth it.

Please do not in any way be influenced by what I said prior as those are my personal feelings about the guides who guided us on that particular occasion. I am also in no way suggesting that I would have done any better but that is their trail and therefore should be 100% up to scratch. I suggest the other who were there on that occasion should comment and give their views. :thumbup:

I am planning on doing the trail next year again! :thumbup:
Thanks Ali3n...
I have asked for the dates for next years weekends incase there are not enough vehicles that want to go this year so when i have them i will post all the dates.... :thumbup:
offroad nut
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Ellisras
Vehicle: Toyota 2.2 93

Post by offroad nut »

Hi Johno
Add me to the list
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

The List so far........... :thumbup:

2) Scott West
3) Offroad Nut
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

offroad nut wrote:Hi Johno
Add me to the list
Will be good seeing you on the trail again... :thumbup:
What about Mrs Offroad Nut?
Will she be joining in with her Lux??? :thumbup:
offroad nut
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by offroad nut »

yep she will be
mcw
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: krugersdorp
Vehicle: Prado 90 V6 3.4 Auto
Club VHF Licence: X100

Post by mcw »

Hi add me and missus to list :beg:
Tks
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

2) Scott West
3) Offroad Nut
4) mcw
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

mcw wrote:Hi add me and missus to list :beg:
Tks
Done. :thumbup:
offroad nut wrote:yep she will be
Will she be in your Lux or Her own Lux??
Cos if she is bringing her lux then we need to add another vehicle to the list.... :thumbup:
Cleaner
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4l V6 4x4 Auto
Club VHF Licence: X31

Post by Cleaner »

Have too much going on during that time already - Will unfortunately not be able to make this one!

I agree with the statements above - This is an awesome trail to do! Really beautiful and well worth the drive!
ImageImageImage
"Every loaf of bread is tragic story of grains that could've become beer, but didn't. - Walter Thornburgh"
"The best cure for Sea Sickness, is to sit under a tree. - Spike Milligan"
offroad nut
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by offroad nut »

Dr Dolittle will be in her own Hilux
Will let you know tomorrow,Have a friend thant might join in a Triton
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

offroad nut wrote:Dr Dolittle will be in her own Hilux
Will let you know tomorrow,Have a friend thant might join in a Triton
That AWSUM.... :thumbup:

2) Scott West
3) Offroad Nut
4) Dr Dolittle
5) mcw
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

Ok up date on the time period...
I need to confirm the amount of vehicles that we have by the 1st November and pay a deposit....
So come on guys we need a min of 10 vehicles to book the weekend just for us or we could end up having LR's joining us and then we'll be doing recoveries the entire weekend....... :siffler:
Rafs
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Rafs »

MOFASA wrote:Ok up date on the time period...
I need to confirm the amount of vehicles that we have by the 1st November and pay a deposit....
So come on guys we need a min of 10 vehicles to book the weekend just for us or we could end up having LR's joining us and then we'll be doing recoveries the entire weekend....... :siffler:
not necessarily a bad thing to have other people around. Always good to meet new people.
Image Link Broken
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

Rafs wrote:
MOFASA wrote:Ok up date on the time period...
not necessarily a bad thing to have other people around. Always good to meet new people.
Yes you right but I dont want to spend the weekend recovering LR's :lmao: :lmao:
Besides we may even have a TATA in the group :shh: :shh: :shock2:
I have heard they quite good off road but I have yet to see how they handle it ........
mcw
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by mcw »

some people from the Patrol club asked if they could join us that weekend ,their club is going end October but no place for them
scott west
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by scott west »

mcw wrote:some people from the Patrol club asked if they could join us that weekend ,their club is going end October but no place for them

Seems to be a good idea. Maybe we should try and get people from other forum's, clubs.
'93 Hilux 4Y EFI
mcw
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by mcw »

Johno let me know and i will contact them
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

mcw wrote:some people from the Patrol club asked if they could join us that weekend ,their club is going end October but no place for them

All good by me..... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Just update the list please :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
We will need their full names and cell numbers too
mcw
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by mcw »

no problem will let them know
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

mcw wrote:no problem will let them know
Will they be joining us??
mcw
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by mcw »

Hi Johno

post was put on patrol site yesterday i will look to see if any replies yet
Martin
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

mcw wrote:Hi Johno

Martin
:thumbup: :thumbup:
Keep this post updated please
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

Martin

Any updates yet??
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

Martin

Any news on this??
Hangover
Town: Deneysville
Vehicle: '76 FJ45 , '13 3.0 D4D Hilux

Post by Hangover »

Jus ek sal like om te gan! Ons is besig daai tyd met commissioning by Anglo so ek sal maar eder nie jou se ek gan en iemand wat wil gan se plek vat nie...
Hangover(A.K.A die speelding)
1976 FJ45 4x4
1UZ-FE 4.0vvti
2" OME Suspension lift
1.5" Shackle lift
35" Geo MT's
Custom Bullbar
Lockright Locked rear
York OBA
20" LED bar
Nighthawk 100W spots

Dakar
2013 3.0D-4D 4x4 Hilux Dakar
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

Hangover wrote:Jus ek sal like om te gan! Ons is besig daai tyd met commissioning by Anglo so ek sal maar eder nie jou se ek gan en iemand wat wil gan se plek vat nie...
We can take a max of 15 vehicles but we need a min of 10 vehicles, so you welcome to place your name on the list untill you know for certain if you going..... :thumbup: :thumbup:
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

2) Scott West
3) Offroad Nut
4) Dr Dolittle
5) mcw
6) Hangover (tentative)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
mcw
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by mcw »

mcw wrote:
Hi Johno

Martin

Any updates yet

sorry Johno been bit busy lately will ask Nissan Guy tomorrow at work.
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

mcw wrote:mcw wrote:
Hi Johno

Martin

Any updates yet

sorry Johno been bit busy lately will ask Nissan Guy tomorrow at work.

All good we still have some time left to get the min 10 vehicles....

Any one else interested in joining us??
mcw
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by mcw »

one so far Johno

2) Scott West
3) Offroad Nut
4) Dr Dolittle
5) mcw
6) Hangover (tentative)
7) P Connan and family(Nissan Patrol)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

mcw wrote:one so far Johno

2) Scott West
3) Offroad Nut
4) Dr Dolittle
5) mcw
6) Hangover (tentative)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
3 more then we have the min vehicles needed.... :celebrate:
Rafs
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Rafs »

Might have some more people who would be interested to join you guys...

Sending him the info, he will let me know.
Image Link Broken
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

Rafs wrote:Might have some more people who would be interested to join you guys...

Sending him the info, he will let me know.
Awsum.... :thumbup: :thumbup:
scott west
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by scott west »

2) Scott West
3) Offroad Nut
4) Dr Dolittle
5) mcw
6) Hangover (tentative)
8) Pieter Blaauw and family (Community Forum)
9) 4X4Rubicon (Community Forum)
10) Deon (Community Forum)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
Will get the contact details of no 8 and 9 at a later stage.
Last edited by scott west on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
'93 Hilux 4Y EFI
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

AWSUM :thumbup: :thumbup:
scott west
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by scott west »

scott west wrote:

2) Scott West
3) Offroad Nut
4) Dr Dolittle
5) mcw
6) Hangover (tentative)
8) Pieter Blaauw (Community Forum)
9) Frans Strydom (Community Forum)
10) Deon Viljoen (Community Forum)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
Will get the contact details of no 8 and 9 at a later stage.
We have ten vehicles :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by scott west on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
'93 Hilux 4Y EFI
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by MOFASA »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thats awsum....
So its on....

Now we need to get the deposits or full payment so I van pay to makesure we get that weekend......
Need to make a deposit to RdW by the end of this month..... :thumbup: :thumbup:
mcw
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by mcw »

Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:26 am
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thats awsum....
So its on....

Now we need to get the deposits or full payment so I van pay to makesure we get that weekend......
Need to make a deposit to RdW by the end of this month..... :thumbup: :thumbup:

Johno

send pm for acc to pay our deposits

Martin

Return to “Gauteng”