Waterberg Academy Fundraiser 4x4 Family Fun Day- 31 May 2008

pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Waterberg Academy Fundraiser 4x4 Family Fun Day- 31 May 2008

Post by pietpetoors »

I Submit this on behalf of somebody else. You will find all the contact details in the quoted message below:
Dear outdoor and Waterberg friends.
Our school is hosting a 4x4 and family fun day as a fund raiser on the 31st of May! We would like to invite you to join us at the Waterberg Academy in Vaalwater for a fun filled day!
We would also appreciate it if you could forward this mail to friends, family, 4x4 clubs or any interested party.
As this is a family fun day and fund raiser we would appreciate any support.
Exhibitors or sponsors can contact me for more information. Gustav Collins 083 266 0261 or info@mattaniah.co.za

The 4x4 trail will be on Jobedi Game Reserve and would take 3 ½ hours or so, after which all participants will move to the Waterberg Academy in Vaalwater +- 35km from Jobedi.
Jobedi Game Reserve has beautiful accommodation and camping facilities available for those wanting to make a weekend out of it.
Please contact Jobedi directly for 4x4 registration or accommodation inquiries. 014 755 3993.
There is also a Game Auction in town at Waterberg Game Dealers and is always a great experience for the whole family.

For the family and people not into the 4x4 trails, we have all day activities and fun at the school starting at 09h00 until late with a big screen for the Super 14 final!
Late afternoon to evening we will have the 4x4 prize giving and Fundraiser Auction. With hunting weekends, accommodation, glider flips and even Elephant Back Safaris going under the hammer.
The Beer Garden, Food stalls and evening potjie kos will certainly cater for all your “nutritional” needs.
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots

Return to “Limpopo”