Last ditch attempt at Year end get together WC

GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Strand WC
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4x4, 2.41t Raider 1998 DC - front & rear difflock, 140lt fuel tank, 31" BFG a/t, snorkel, drawer system, alucab canopy, driver with attitude.
Club VHF Licence: X112

Post by GI Jane »

23rd and 24th Nov..
Some suggestions were put together for a year end get together at OuSkip camp site at Melkbos strand. So no long distance travel.
I have contacted them and this is the deal. We need some definite numbers of those camping, and we need them by yesterday..... Their normal rally area is already booked out till the end of the year and they are prepared to open up another area for us for the night. The conditions are that we have at least 15 campsites booked for the night at R150, per campsite, a maximum of 6 people per campsite. Then on the Sunday, those that want to go to Atlantis dunes to drive can go. I am hoping that Hoppy and ThysdJ will be available on that Sunday, to lead us through the dunes, no I'm not hoping, I'm trusting that Hoppy and ThysdJ will be available on that day, (see it as the start of our preparation for next years dune challenge).. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: .... :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg:

November 23rd and 24th at Ouskip..

Definites:- (in anticipation)

1. Val camping and dunes
Last edited by GI Jane on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThysdJ
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: 2010 Hilux D4D 3.0 D/C 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC102

Re: Last ditch attempt at Year end get together WC

Post by ThysdJ »

Sorry no can do Val.. It is our Wegry 4x4 Academy training on that weekend... Dirk Huismoles is attending the course, as is Gerrie (for the 3rd time)... :silent: :silent:
Thys de Jager
CEO and Refreshments Manager at Team Offroad.

2010 Hilux 3.0 D4D D/C 4x4 with GOMAD "Brood" Canopy. Tripod.
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0 Sport. The original SFA. AGA... Gooi kole
email: thys@teamoffroad.co.za

Like Team Offroad on Facebook...
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4x4, 2.41t Raider 1998 DC - front & rear difflock, 140lt fuel tank, 31" BFG a/t, snorkel, drawer system, alucab canopy, driver with attitude.

Post by GI Jane »

Oooops... okay.. will see if we get 15 campers the weekend. Hoppy is available, for the dune drive, me thinks... Let's see. Thanks Thys. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Have 1 final, final last ditch for the next weekend, but it may just be a braai at an available home on the sat afternoon...
Last edited by GI Jane on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hilux 1
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: 2011 Raider 4x4 Double cab 4.0 V6
Club VHF Licence: HC137

Post by Hilux 1 »

and i'm at Kambati if anyone want to join us there :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :surrender: :surrender:
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Velddrif
Vehicle: Triton 3.5l V6
Club VHF Licence: HC107

Post by george »

Come come Capies.Lets try and get a few people

Reply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:12 pm
23rd and 24th Nov..
Some suggestions were put together for a year end get together at OuSkip camp site at Melkbos strand. So no long distance travel.
I have contacted them and this is the deal. We need some definite numbers of those camping, and we need them by yesterday..... Their normal rally area is already booked out till the end of the year and they are prepared to open up another area for us for the night. The conditions are that we have at least 15 campsites booked for the night at R150, per campsite, a maximum of 6 people per campsite. Then on the Sunday, those that want to go to Atlantis dunes to drive can go. I am hoping that Hoppy and ThysdJ will be available on that Sunday, to lead us through the dunes, no I'm not hoping, I'm trusting that Hoppy and ThysdJ will be available on that day, (see it as the start of our preparation for next years dune challenge).. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: .... :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg:

1. Val camping and dunes
2.George
3.Pieter :angel:
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
Huismoeles
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Bellville
Vehicle: V8 Disco 1

Post by Huismoeles »

Sorry tannie val
Thys het jul voorgespring om my vas te maak vir die naweek :mrgreen:
Hoop jul kry genoeg mense by mekaar
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Dis reg Dirk, volgende keer.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
X-Dors
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Paarl
Vehicle: Pajero Sport 3.2

Post by X-Dors »

george wrote:Come come Capies.Lets try and get a few people

23rd and 24th Nov..

1. Val camping and dunes
2.George
4.Kobus /Zelna en X-Dors kamp en dunes
5.Hennie en Karen meskien
mossie89
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux D/C 4x4 4.0 v6

Post by mossie89 »

Sit my daar vir Mossie en sy vroutjie op! Ek's in :yahoo:
truckin
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Durbanville
Vehicle: 2006 2.7VVTI Hilux SRX Single Cab 4x4

Post by truckin »

X-Dors wrote:
george wrote:Come come Capies.Lets try and get a few people

23rd and 24th Nov..

1. Val camping and dunes
2.George
6.Mossie en sy vrou
7.Truckin and fam
“The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.”

“When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. - Not screaming like all the passengers in his car -
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Town: inniedorp
Vehicle: Toy

Post by ChrisF »

die jaar is op sy rug !

23ste doen ek n Lightroom kurses
30 ste is ons werk se jaar einde
dan inpak, en die naweek van die 13de ry ons ....
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Chris hoe laat maak jy lightroom kurses klaar, as dit namiddig is kan jy seker by ons kom braai en kamp... of hoe... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Shimano
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Strand Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux 4.0 V6 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC125

Post by Shimano »

Come come Capies.Lets try and get a few people

23rd and 24th Nov..
I have contacted them and this is the deal. We need some definite numbers of those camping, and we need them by yesterday..... Their normal rally area is already booked out till the end of the year and they are prepared to open up another area for us for the night. The conditions are that we have at least 15 campsites booked for the night at R150, per campsite, a maximum of 6 people per campsite. Then on the Sunday, those that want to go to Atlantis dunes to drive can go. I am hoping that Hoppy and ThysdJ will be available on that Sunday, to lead us through the dunes, no I'm not hoping, I'm trusting that Hoppy and ThysdJ will be available on that day, (see it as the start of our preparation for next years dune challenge).. ....

1. Val camping and dunes
2.George
3.Pieter
6.Mossie en sy vrou
7.Truckin and fam
8. Wynand
Toyota Hilux 4.0 V6 4x4
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by ChrisF »

GI Jane wrote:Chris hoe laat maak jy lightroom kurses klaar, as dit namiddig is kan jy seker by ons kom braai en kamp... of hoe... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
die eerste sessie was 3 weke terug - 8:00 daar opgedaag, net voor 20:00 die aand daar weg !!!!!!! van die 13 studente het net een teen 17:00 geloop om die rugby te loop kyk .....

BLIKSKOTTEL daai man het ons baie vertel .....
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Guys we need to have a min of 15 campsites booked for them to open up that rally area of the campsite for us. It is a special price at R150 per campsite. If we have more than 15 sites booked, we can start doubling up on the campsite because we can have a max of 6 people per campsite.

For the dunes, I will go in to Cape Town or Atlantis to get the permits towards the end of next week. I need vehicle details, and registration numbers for vehicles. I will pay it and you can refund me when you get to camp. Not sure what the latest fee is for the dunes but I think it is around R120 -R150. For those that want to we will braai at the end of the day, and then be on our way home. So leave some of your liquid refeshments and braai goodies for the next day. It can get really warm in the dunes.

Definites:-

1. Val camping and dunes
2. George
3 .Pieter
4. Kobus /Zelna en X-Dors kamp en dunes
5. Hennie en Karen meskien
6. Mossie en sy vrou
7. Truckin and fam
8. Wynand
9. Allan, Suzette, & Werner.. camping and dunes

Only 6 more places to go, to get the booking, after that we share campsites. It would be great if we have the 15 definites by Friday and I can go ahead and make the booking.

If you have not driven at the dunes before, don't worry, Allan has tons of dune driving experience, has led lots of groups through the dunes and is a brilliant instructor.
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by george »

Val should we really stress about getting 15 sites.e.g if we 12 people we get 3 sites.one site for party and one for sleeping.If need be :lol:
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Yes you're right. If we book at the normal campsites they are a bit more expensive per site. It is R160 for 2 people then for four its is R250 and we pay for an extra vehicle. If we don't get the 15 campsites booked I will see what I can negotiate with her, for campsites that are larger than the little ones we had over the weekend. Maybe we can share the cost of a spare campsite to kuier. We can do that if we stuck.... I just need definite figures to go to her with and see what I can arrange....
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by george »

GI Jane wrote:Yes you're right. If we book at the normal campsites they are a bit more expensive per site. It is R160 for 2 people then for four its is R250 and we pay for an extra vehicle. If we don't get the 15 campsites booked I will see what I can negotiate with her, for campsites that are larger than the little ones we had over the weekend. Maybe we can share the cost of a spare campsite to kuier. We can do that if we stuck.... I just need definite figures to go to her with and see what I can arrange....
:thumbup:
Come on Capies this is going to be epic.I will sponsor a nice potjie for dinner
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

And I will make my famous pot brode... :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:
X-Dors
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by X-Dors »

GI Jane wrote:Guys we need to have a min of 15 campsites booked for them to open up that rally area of the campsite for us. It is a special price at R150 per campsite. If we have more than 15 sites booked, we can start doubling up on the campsite because we can have a max of 6 people per campsite.

For the dunes, I will go in to Cape Town or Atlantis to get the permits towards the end of next week. I need vehicle details, and registration numbers for vehicles. I will pay it and you can refund me when you get to camp. Not sure what the latest fee is for the dunes but I think it is around R120 -R150. For those that want to we will braai at the end of the day, and then be on our way home. So leave some of your liquid refeshments and braai goodies for the next day. It can get really warm in the dunes.

Definites:-

1. Val camping and dunes
2. George
3 .Pieter
6. Mossie en sy vrou
7. Truckin and fam
8. Wynand

Only 6 more places to go, to get the booking, after that we share campsites. It would be great if we have the 15 definites by Friday and I can go ahead and make the booking.

If you have not driven at the dunes before, don't worry, Allan has tons of dune driving experience, has led lots of groups through the dunes and is a brilliant instructor.

Myne is CJ18686 Hilux 2.4 1998

Dankie Val

Groete
Hilux 1
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Hilux 1 »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by george »

Hilux 1 wrote::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Is Kambati nou rerig so lekker :twisted: :twisted:
Hilux 1
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Hilux 1 »

Wel ons sal moet sien :twisted:
met my dinj ek is dit enige plek lekker :gamer: :gamer:
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

1. Val camping and dunes
2. George
3 .Pieter
6. Mossie en sy vrou
7. Truckin and fam
8. Wynand camp and dunes
10. Zak & Amy camping and dunes
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by george »

1. Val camping and dunes
2. George/Mari camping and dunes
3 .Pieter camping and dunes
6. Mossie en sy vrou
7. Truckin and fam
8. Wynand camp and dunes
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Hey George, that potjie idea sounds like a good idea. If people are keen we do a few potjies, divide the people into groups, and we have a potjie cook-off, the prize a bottle or 2 or Hilux wine. Eg. you guys from the baan, put together a potjie, and we can organize a couple of potjies between us on the other side of the baan.... Does that sound like a good idea, or what is the general consensus?

Potjies and pot brood? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by george »

GI Jane wrote:Hey George, that potjie idea sounds like a good idea. If people are keen we do a few potjies, divide the people into groups, and we have a potjie cook-off, the prize a bottle or 2 or Hilux wine. Eg. you guys from the baan, put together a potjie, and we can organize a couple of potjies between us on the other side of the baan.... Does that sound like a good idea, or what is the general consensus?

Potjies and pot brood? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Like it.The Baaners will do a seafood potjie.Hopefully you will see da food :lol:
truckin
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by truckin »

MMMMMM potjie-off klink lekkar

to bad i dont like sea food :o:

if we do do (NOT DOODOO :silent:) a potjie-off i'll make a eisbein potjie see if you like dem apples - and when I say I, I mean Sally :laugh2:

“When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. - Not screaming like all the passengers in his car -
Tenk
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Hilux Country
Vehicle: 07 hilux dc 4L v6 manuel, alu canopy, rock/s, full ome sport, Hoppy s/s custom exhaust, 33 grabber muds, compressor, exstra 80L f/t, dual battery,body lift,redpepper bumper,custom sound with sub,afternarket touchscreen entertain unit, dynoteck chip 188kw

Post by Tenk »

Val dit lyk of ek julle ook by die duine sal kry, ek het n jaar permit, so sal julle daar kry. Ek hou van die "see food" pot, ek is egter op die "ligte dieet", as die ligte aan gaan, eet ek! :lol:
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Tenk wrote:Val dit lyk of ek julle ook by die duine sal kry, ek het n jaar permit, so sal julle daar kry. Ek hou van die "see food" pot, ek is egter op die "ligte dieet", as die ligte aan gaan, eet ek! :lol:
Okay dis reg, sal laat weet hoe laat ons daar gaan wees.
X-Dors
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by X-Dors »

george wrote:1. Val camping and dunes
6. Mossie en sy vrou
7. Truckin and fam
8. Wynand camp and dunes
Hennie en Karen sal dit nou nie maak nie so no 5 is oop.

Gaan enige een al Vrydag kamp ???
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Ek sal moontlike al vrydag aand kamp... Maar ek weet van die ouens werk saterdag, so ons sal die gewone kamp fooie moet betaal tensy ons 15 voertuie is.

C'mon Kaapenaars, as ons nie die 15 voortuie kry vir die aand is die kamp plekke duurde... byvoorbeeld, n familie van 2 grootmense en 2 kinders gaan R270 kos in plaas van R150 vir die aand.
truckin
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by truckin »

If you going to camp from Friday night and you feel lonely, we can come from Friday night aswel...

GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

truckin wrote:If you going to camp from Friday night and you feel lonely, we can come from Friday night aswel...
Dis reg Boetie, you guys must join if you're keen. Not sure who all is there on Friday. Maybe those who are keen to camp on Friday must let me know and I will book that at the same time....
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux SFA & IFS

Post by Hoppy »

X-Dors wrote:
6. Mossie en sy vrou
7. Truckin and fam
8. Wynand camp and dunes
11. Altie Kotze
12. Alie
13. Duiwel

aev@iburst.co.za
The trouble with trouble is...it always starts as fun.
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by george »

Lekker man.Die lysie groei :yahoo:
truckin
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by truckin »

Hoppy wrote:
X-Dors wrote:
6. Mossie en sy vrou
7. Truckin and fam Camping only.. no dunes skilpad still needs a bit of work
8. Wynand camp and dunes
11. Altie Kotze
12. Alie
13. Duiwel

Ja ek oorweeg dit om al vrydag middag deur te gaan met skilpad.... ek is bang as ek saterdag oggend eers ry dat ek dit nie betyds gaan maak nie :tease:

Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Hoppy »

Hoppy wrote:
X-Dors wrote:
6. Mossie en sy vrou
7. Truckin and fam
8. Wynand camp and dunes
11. Altie Kotze
12. Alie
13. Duiwel
14. Johan Radio

aev@iburst.co.za
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: Honda Jazz

Post by Mr_B »

Enjoy it whoever goes... got the wifes year-end function... so we won't make it... I'm beginning to sound like Stefan and all his weddings... lol!
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Awesome guys..... thanks.. looks like we gonna make it. Sorry Mr B... but sure we see you soon.... Love to Kim and children, maybe if the night not to heavy, you come join us in the dunes.... :thumbup: :thumbup:
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Allan I was thinking of going through on Friday, getting permits for the sand dunes either in Atlantis or Cape Town.... Don't imagine we will have all 15 vehicles on the Friday so we will probably pay the normal camping fee. Going to phone them after lunch and find out some details. Guys I need to have vehicle registrations, make of vehicle with your names to get the permits next week so going to amend the list so you can fill in the details please......

1. Val camping and dunes
5. Mossie en sy vrou
6. Truckin and fam
7. Wynand camp and dunes (thanks Wynand, I have your details for the permit)
8. Allan, Suzette, & Werner.. camping and dunes
9. Zak & Amy camping and dunes
10. Altie Kotze
11. Alie
12. Duiwel
13. Johan Radio

Allan is Altie, Ali, Johan and Ulgar all joining us in the dunes on Sunday as well?

We are not limited to 15 vehicles, so if there are others that would still like to join us next weekend, you are welcome. The minimum we need to get the special camping rate is 15....
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Hoppy »

everyone except Altie will do the dunes aswell
aev@iburst.co.za
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by george »

We are probably getting to the point of just booking the 15 site and divide by the amount of people.Or what you say Val
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

george wrote:We are probably getting to the point of just booking the 15 site and divide by the amount of people.Or what you say Val
Yes have just pm'd Cassie. Was going to set a deadline by Tuesday, but we are pretty close... Shall I go with finalizing the booking?
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Sites are booked. For those that want to camp Friday night as well we can camp for that special rate of R150 per vehicle on the Friday night as well, and we don't need all 15 for the Friday night.... So those that are keen on Friday night camping please let me know.

1. Val camping and dunes Fri and sat night
5. Mossie en sy vrou
6. Truckin and fam
10. Altie Kotze
11. Alie
12. Duiwel
13. Johan Radio
Mossienel
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Vehicle: Hilux 2011 2.5d4d DC 4x4

Post by Mossienel »

Ai, sou gelike het om julle te join. Maar ek vlieg die donderdag voor dit weer Saudi toe. Sal maar 'n volgende keer moet gaan.[DISAPPOINTED FACE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Sorry jy sal weg wees Louis, maar daar is baie sand duine in Saudi.... Join ons as jy weer terug is.. :thumbup: :thumbup:
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Weather forecast for next weekend is good. Dunes will also have had a lot of water this weekend, so they should be a bit firmer, which I am happier about, not that powdery soft sand... :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

So who else will be joining us... still space for those last minute decision makers... always thought that was a female thing,.... but not so.... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by ChrisF »

GI Jane wrote:So who else will be joining us... still space for those last minute decision makers... always thought that was a female thing,.... but not so.... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
we are in touch with our softer side ..... :surrender:

you must have a FUN time ! :)
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

So in lieu of the recent flood in somerset west, I will not be able to make Friday camping. Am still on for Sat and Sunday, but I'm going to be cleaning up my parents train smash of a home for the week. :cry: :cry: :cry: Will make a plan to get in to Cape Town to get the dune permits unless anyone else is going to be close to that office in the week...
X-Dors
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by X-Dors »

GI Jane wrote:Sites are booked. For those that want to camp Friday night as well we can camp for that special rate of R150 per vehicle on the Friday night as well, and we don't need all 15 for the Friday night.... So those that are keen on Friday night camping please let me know.

1. Val camping and dunes Fri and sat night
4. Kobus /Zelna en X-Dors kamp
5. Mossie en sy vrou
6. Truckin and fam
10. Altie Kotze
11. Alie
12. Duiwel
13. Johan Radio
Ek sal ongelukkig nie die duine meer kan doen nie :cry: :cry:
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Dis reg so Kobus.... Sien julle saterdag...
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Guys going to the dunes on Sunday, can you start forwarding your vehicle details to me ie. unless you are arranging your own permits, or have an annual permit. No permits no dunes :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Thanks Shimano and Omo, I have yours.... :thumbup: :thumbup:

Anyone have the latest price on the permits so I have enough money on me? Have'nt bought permits for a while...
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Okay campsite for Sat night booked and sorted, and it has been confirmed that we get to camp for R150 on the friday night as well. I am going to try my best to make Friday night as well, by Friday I'm gonna need a weekend away... If you are planning to go through please let me know so I can let them know how many people to expect at R150 for the Hilux Club...
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Hoppy »

My vehicle; Hilux 4x4, white. 1 Permit please.
aev@iburst.co.za
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Hoppy wrote:My vehicle; Hilux 4x4, white. 1 Permit please.
Ja Mr Hoppy, maar hy het seker ook n registrasie nommer of hoe?
truckin
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by truckin »

Me still in for friday night and saterday night camping...

GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

1. Val camping and dunes, Fri & Sat night
2. George/Mari camping and dunes (thanks have your vehicle details)
3 .Pieter/Elmi camping Sat night only and dunes
4. Kobus /Zelna en X-Dors kamp
5. Mossie (Riaan) en sy vrou
6. Truckin and fam Camping Fri & Sat night..
8. Allan, Suzette, & Werner.. camping and dunes Fri and Sat night
10. Altie Kotze camping
11. Ali camping and dunes
12. Duiwel camping and dunes
13. Johan Radio camping and dunes
14. Omo Dunes ? camping Sat night (dankie Louis ek het jou voertuig details...)

Still space for those men in touch with their feminine sides... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

ooops,, bump... :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:
Alibaba
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Bellville
Vehicle: 1992 2.2 petrol Hilux DC. Stock-standard bakkie, hanggat, OME leaf springs, Gabriel Safari shocks, BF Goodrich KM2.

Post by Alibaba »

That Ali on the list. Is that referring to me?
Alibaba

"In a city you don't live. You just show off." Herman Charles Bosman

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Western Cape”