Western Cape Events Calendar

ThysdJ
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: 2010 Hilux D4D 3.0 D/C 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC102

Western Cape Events Calendar

Post by ThysdJ »

In order to schedule Club and Forum events properly and to make sure we all know what happens when I drew up an Events Calendar for the Western Cape. Niel and I discussed the distribution of the different types of events and how to fit them into one month.

We are currently allowing for 3 different types of events :
Friday Get Togethers at a pub or restaurant after work (usually Kriges Pub in Bellville)
Day Trips
Weekend Camping Trips

Overlanding trips lasting more than one weekend can be added as and when required, seeing as this type of event is not going to happen on a monthly basis (although I wish I could afford to do it).

Niel volunteered to co-ordinate the organisation regarding weekend camping trips, while I said I would do the day trips. Friday Get Togethers sort of organise themselves.

This events calendar is not cast in stone, and we can change it as the need arises. Public holidays tend to mess things up a little, but they also create opportunities for impromtu day/weekend trips. It is a guideline for all members to schedule their own lives so that they can attend as many (or as few) of the Club events as they wish. If you have a special project/outing/birthday party/trip that you want to share with fellow Hiluxers, please PM Niel or myself with all the details and and we will add it to the calendar so that others can see and diarise it.

I also want to ask you guys to suggest venues/trails that we can visit on outings and that we schedule them on the calendar. Alternative venues for get Togethers can also be suggested, we dont always have to go to Kriges.

Your co-operation is greatly appreciated and together we can make this work :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

WC_Calendar.xls
(814 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
Thys de Jager
CEO and Refreshments Manager at Team Offroad.

2010 Hilux 3.0 D4D D/C 4x4 with GOMAD "Brood" Canopy. Tripod.
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0 Sport. The original SFA. AGA... Gooi kole
email: thys@teamoffroad.co.za

Like Team Offroad on Facebook...

Return to “Western Cape”