Best Gadgets Prices

Only commercial members may advertise in this section. No commercial member may post on another commercial member's posts. To become a commercial member, please see http://www.hilux4x4.co.za/rates" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please support our commercial members, they are the guys who pay the hosting account and who help us to keep this forum running, free of charge to you.
Forum rules
Only commercial members may advertise in this section of the web site. One commercial member may not comment in the posts of another commercial member who supply similar products or services.
Duncan
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: 3.0 D4D Fortuner

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:39 am

Hi all

I recently came across a small business venture where i import these great products for great prices. All the phones are dual sim phones and are well priced and they come with TV's and very loud speakers. The phones are all based on Nokias and also use the same batteries.

The Two GPS's i have are also very great value for money, i unfortunately have not tested it yet.

I also have two in CAR cameras that record in cab conversation and record HD visuals in front of the car. These are great and they go for R1300-1800. I use one at this stage and has saved my backside a couple of times when doing community policing.

All my products have a ONE YEAR GARUNTEE

If you guys need anything specific let me know and i can see if i can source it for you.

So guys if you interested PM me or call me on 072 626 0482
List1.jpg
List2.JPG
List3.JPG
List4.JPG
Fortune favours the brave.
~Publius Terence
I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can't truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.
Zig Ziglar
Duncan
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: 3.0 D4D Fortuner

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:53 am

Oh yes i almost forgot the two HAD Video recorders are also great. Must see it to beleive it.
Fortune favours the brave.
~Publius Terence
I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can't truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.
Zig Ziglar

Return to “Commercial Ads”