Group discount for individuals on Toyota

Only commercial members may advertise in this section. No commercial member may post on another commercial member's posts. To become a commercial member, please see http://www.hilux4x4.co.za/rates" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please support our commercial members, they are the guys who pay the hosting account and who help us to keep this forum running, free of charge to you.
Forum rules
Only commercial members may advertise in this section of the web site. One commercial member may not comment in the posts of another commercial member who supply similar products or services.
ernstvdberg
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: Hilux 3.0 D4D DC

Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:02 am

Dear All

Before I start my "marketing campaign" - I must say that I'm a Hilux driver - 2007 D4D - still going strong!

I'm running a company called Yzone doing procurement for our group of companies but also for other SMME companies and even individuals. I've managed to sign up a deal with on of the top 3 dealership holding companies for a "fixed dealership mark-up". Hence - any vehicle bought via Yzone will come at a very decent discount (the same principle applies for all brands of vehicles).

As an example - any Hilux or Fortuner bought via Yzone allows for 8% discount on the advertised retail price...... -not bad! Registration and number plates will come at cost price etc.

If you are interested - you can contact me on:

T: 011 911 8124
C: 082 414 2296
E: ernst.vandenberg@yzone.co.za

Kind regards

Ernst van den Berg

CEO: YZone
2 Norwich Close
Sandton

Return to “Commercial Ads”