Must Read

Here we discuss Hiluxes in general. Your view of the Hilux. For other general discussions please see "open Discussions" under the "Around the Campfire" heading.
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Must Read

Post by CasKru »

To all my fellow forum friends: I'm not sure if I'll be able to chat to you again in 2007 so...

May you have a blessed Christmas and may it be filled with happiness, joy and love. Stay safe and take care of yourselfs. Would realy like to speak to you all again in the new year.

May 2008 be a prosperous year and may all your wishes(from the heart) and dreams come true and may the year only be filled with happiness, joy , love and success.
To God be the glory
DOELLOOS

Re: Must Read

Post by DOELLOOS »

Cassie asked me to fill in what he forgot:

And may the Pretoria Blue Bulls again win the Super 14 and this time around with all their Springbok players back also justly win the local Currie Cup.

GO BULLE!
ToyX4
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Ottosdal
Vehicle: Rocky's

Post by ToyX4 »

Cassie, thanks. Enjoy your holiday! Merry Christmas to you and your family :!:
As jy bulle raakdrink, gooi n druppel arseen in sy dop :mrgreen:

I'll sommer use this post also. I'm off to Sodwana on Saturday.
May all of you have a blessed and happy Christmas. Wish everyone that drives during the coming weeks to have a safe journey, and a well deserved break together with their families!

Hilux groete
ImageImage
DOELLOOS

Post by DOELLOOS »

I will also use this post.

We were all packed and ready to go down to Mosselbay on Tuesday, when I received an email from Supersport giving us a contract to produce six motorsport documentaries for February and March. Guess where we are going...

We are staying in Romania with Bennie and his family... working...

So to all and sundry, and with no contempt whatsoever, have a jolly and joyfull holiday...

May you truly be blessed, and enjoy the celebration of our saviour's birth here on earth.

God bless

PS: If you are out on the roads, drive fast and take lots of chances... :mrgreen:
You won't listen if I tell you to take it easy anyway... :wink:
Attachments
BB_bulls-festive-mailer_071207_1_2_1.jpg
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

Guys,

To all of you going away, may you have a fabulous holiday and a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! And please do drive safely, we do not want to lose any members, y'hear?

To the rest of us - why, we'll just keep on chatting, of course :P

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '96 D/C Raider

Post by BenHur »

Yes let me sommer add my 50c here as well.

To all the members of this forum, thanks for all the contributions that made this forum grow so quickly this year. When we started it off in May we had a post or two every other day, and I wondered if this forum was going to follow the same route as many others, but thanks to Pieter's hard work and all you member's contributions we quickly grew this forum to what it is today.

To Pieter, thanks for trusting me and Eric with the moderation task, it is an honour and Eric, thanks t was lekker working with you this year. May this forum bust out of its seems in 2008.

May all of you and your families have a blessed Christmas day and remember what Christmas really is all about. Thank You Lord Jesus for all the blessings we received this year and for the wonderful gift of salvation You gave us.

My 2008 be a prosperous year for all our members, may we find more opportunities spend with our loved ones and also to go and play with our 4x4s :wink:

P.S. Ewald, I am not going to Romania anymore, Eric invited me and the family to come visit in Klerksdorp after Christmas, so that we can do his EFI conversion, and he promised we can go and do a trail or 2 as well while we are there.
Niel
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: 2014, DC, D4D 3.0, 4x4

Post by Niel »

benhur wrote:May this forum bust out of its seems in 2008.

May all of you and your families have a blessed Christmas day and remember what Christmas really is all about. Thank You Lord Jesus for all the blessings we received this year and for the wonderful gift of salvation You gave us.

My 2008 be a prosperous year for all our members, may we find more opportunities spend with our loved ones and also to go and play with our 4x4

Ditto
Bennie, hope you don't mind the copy.

Return to “General Hilux Discussions”