Robson airlockers

Here we discuss Hiluxes in general. Your view of the Hilux. For other general discussions please see "open Discussions" under the "Around the Campfire" heading.
truckin
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Durbanville
Vehicle: 2006 2.7VVTI Hilux SRX Single Cab 4x4

Robson airlockers

Post by truckin »

Hi daar ouens,

Ek het hierdie advertensie op gumtree gekry,

http://capetown.gumtree.co.za/c-Cars-Ve ... Z250278784" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ken enige van julle hierdie produk? en dink julle dis die moeitewerd om dit in my lux te sit
“The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.”

“When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. - Not screaming like all the passengers in his car -
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Re: Robson airlockers

Post by Mud Dog »

Don't know the product, so I would be wary, but do a little research to satisfy yourself. Personally, at that price, I would rather pay the little extra and go for ARB which is tried and tested with a reputation for being tough. Alternatively you can get genuine Toyota electric lockers fitted for roughly about 5k each (2nd hand reconditioned .... not sure about your model though), which is also not a bad option. ;-)
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
michael01
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Gauteng
Vehicle: 1995 Hilux

Post by michael01 »

Spoke to Mark the owner who is importing these units. He says that they are a direct knock off the ARB Units and even Uses the ARB catalog for these units.

He does say that there are a couple of people up here in JHB with SFA that have installed these into there 4x4 and is happy to put us in touch with them to get first hand knowledge on the products.
ImageImageImageImage
Riceburner
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: JHB
Vehicle: D2 V8

Post by Riceburner »

Made in China! someone tested them in a cruiser and broke one.

Return to “General Hilux Discussions”