Vigo DC Roof Weight Rating

Here we discuss Hiluxes in general. Your view of the Hilux. For other general discussions please see "open Discussions" under the "Around the Campfire" heading.
Dan the Man
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Centurion
Vehicle: 3.0D-4D Prado
Club VHF Licence: B205

Vigo DC Roof Weight Rating

Post by Dan the Man »

Hi Guys (and Ladies),

I was trying to get the info online, but got no joy. I hope some of you can help. What is the load rating for the Vigo DC roof, static and dynamic?
I want to fit a RTT, but I'm just a little bit concerned because, some websites state that you can only load 75kg. On my own I weigh quite a bit more than that.

Thx
Danie
OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Re: Vigo DC Roof Weight Rating

Post by OOOOMS »

Danie lees hier:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14211&hilit=weight+roof" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ek self het 'n RTT voor op die cab van die Vigo, en geen probleem nie.....must just watch my figure :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dan the Man
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Centurion
Vehicle: 3.0D-4D Prado
Club VHF Licence: B205

Re: Vigo DC Roof Weight Rating

Post by Dan the Man »

OOOOMS wrote:Danie lees hier:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14211&hilit=weight+roof" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ek self het 'n RTT voor op die cab van die Vigo, en geen probleem nie.....must just watch my figure :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thx Mark - Ek het ook maar die watching the figure probleem!!! :twisted:

Return to “General Hilux Discussions”