Nelspruit Residents - Have a look out

Here we discuss Hiluxes in general. Your view of the Hilux. For other general discussions please see "open Discussions" under the "Around the Campfire" heading.
patrickr
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Durban
Vehicle: 1987 SC 2.2 Hilux 4x4, '86 D/C Hilux 4x4

Nelspruit Residents - Have a look out

Post by patrickr »

Hi guys,

I'm looking to purchase a S/C Hilux from a dealership known as Marais 4x4 Centre in Nelspruit. Check out the bakkie here http://www.gumtree.co.za/cp-bakkies-car ... -503179607" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It seems in really good nick and is exactly what I'm looking for :D: :razz: i.e. body and interior in good condition, 4Y engin, single cab :angel:

However, I stay all the way down in Durban, so Nelspruit is something of a drive for me. Are there any hilux4x4 members who stay in Nelspruit, and could perhaps verify that there is a Marais 4x4 in Nelspruit and also has anyone dealt with them before? :beg: He gave his address as 57 Louis Trichardt (not sure if Street of Road or whatever)

Hahaha this may be a strange ask, but I'd just like to check out the guys "credentials" before I make the 7hr + trip to view and hopefully purchase this vehicle.

Kind Regards,
Patrick
Take nothing but photographs and leave nothing but footprints
Renierwolf
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Nelspruit
Vehicle: Prado VX 150

Re: Nelspruit Residents - Have a look out

Post by Renierwolf »

Hi, im staying in Nelspruit. Pm me their details and i'll go and have a look on monday.
Renier Wolfaardt
patrickr
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Durban
Vehicle: 1987 SC 2.2 Hilux 4x4, '86 D/C Hilux 4x4

Re: Nelspruit Residents - Have a look out

Post by patrickr »

Thanks Reiner :thumbup: :mrgreen: You have a PM
Take nothing but photographs and leave nothing but footprints

Return to “General Hilux Discussions”