Think this would be relevant to all TOYOTA owners....

Here we discuss Hiluxes in general. Your view of the Hilux. For other general discussions please see "open Discussions" under the "Around the Campfire" heading.
Umpalumpa
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Jacobsbay
Vehicle: Hilux 3.0 D-4D DC, 4x4=16
Club VHF Licence: HC305

Think this would be relevant to all TOYOTA owners....

Post by Umpalumpa »

Toyota continues to offer their customers value for money and exceptional customer service with new upgrades to the Toyota Genuine Extended Warranty. The warranty benefits will now increase significantly through the inclusion of wear and tear cover on selected components.

From 1 July 2014, all new Genuine Extended Warranty customers will enjoy cover for the replacement of one set of shock absorbers, one clutch kit (i.e. clutch plate, pressure plate and release bearing) as well as one instance of brake disc skimming, a result of normal wear and tear. In addition to this, failure of major components (i.e. engine, drivetrain and differentials) resulting from wear and tear will also be covered subject to limits determined by the vehicle’s mileage.

“Historically, the Toyota Genuine Extended Warranty always offered superior cover at an affordable premium – with the inclusion of the wear and tear benefit there simply is no other extended warranty product that can match the cover at the price,” said Calvyn Hamman, Senior Vice President: Sales and Marketing at Toyota South Africa Motors.

Further to that it is important to note that the added benefits to this policy come at no extra cost to the customer. The superior cover and the fact that it is the only warranty approved and backed by Toyota South Africa teamed with an affordable cover makes this product the ultimate accessory to all Toyota customers to ensure their vehicles remain genuine.

“We endeavour to assist our customers to Keep their Toyota Genuine in order to maintain the quality, durability and reliability that is inherent to Toyota products. The Toyota Genuine Extended Warranty allows us to make this possible and ensure all our customers peace of mind during their period of ownership,” added Hamman.

The new benefits are only applicable to warranties sold from 1 July 2014. The Toyota Genuine Extended Warranty can only be purchased for Toyota vehicles which are still under the standard manufacturer’s warranty and that have a full service history with a Toyota dealer. This warranty is not available to Quantum Ses’fikile.

The Toyota Genuine Extended Warranty is available at all Toyota Dealerships or the Toyota Genuine Products Contact Centre (0860 123 329).

http://carinsurance.arrivealive.co.za/t ... rranty.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just a guy with a passion for 4x4.....
swartvark
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Gordons Bay
Vehicle: SFA HiLEX V8; Suzuki GSF1200s Bandit

Re: Think this would be relevant to all TOYOTA owners....

Post by swartvark »

Hehe.........ek dink nie Swartvark qualify vir 'n warranty extension nie. :twisted:

Dis maar Toyota se manier om seker te maak dat die Hiluxe by hulle geDiens moet word en nie by ons Goeie Hilux Club mechanics nie. :lol:
MUD........GLORIOUS MUD!!!!!

Your friendly VW salesperson......(with a passion for SFA Hiluxes)

NEED A CAR?
talk2tiaan@gmail.com
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Town: inniedorp
Vehicle: Toy

Post by ChrisF »

Tiaan die lot by Barloworld Tygervallei Toyota het my nou al so die "dinges" in dat ek nie een van my twee voertuie vir hul laaste dienste wil vat by Toyota nie ...

absolute PATETIESE DIENS !!!!!!!!!
swartvark
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by swartvark »

ChrisF wrote:Tiaan die lot by Barloworld Tygervallei Toyota het my nou al so die "dinges" in dat ek nie een van my twee voertuie vir hul laaste dienste wil vat by Toyota nie ...

absolute PATETIESE DIENS !!!!!!!!!

Dis 'n hartseer saak ou maat..........daar is 'n paar VW werkswinkels wat ook die res se name GAT maak.

Gelukkig weet ons waar om ons Hiluxe te laat diens. Teen beter pryse en deur kenners. :thumbup:

NEED A CAR?
talk2tiaan@gmail.com
peetvdw
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Centurion
Vehicle: Jeep

Post by peetvdw »

Yes, die beste plek waar ek gekry het om my hilux te diens is in my garage. :)
Peet van der Walt
http://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterHilux" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
swartvark
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by swartvark »

Amen.

NEED A CAR?
talk2tiaan@gmail.com

Return to “General Hilux Discussions”