Advice

Here we discuss Hiluxes in general. Your view of the Hilux. For other general discussions please see "open Discussions" under the "Around the Campfire" heading.
Ahmed moosaji
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Eshowe
Vehicle: Suv

Advice

Post by Ahmed moosaji »

Hwzit guys
My friend offerd me his 1998 double cab 2.8 hilux
It has 270 000kms , standard ac
The interior exterior is extremely neat and clean
He selling for 100k
I was thinking of buying it as an investment
Will hardly use it
Planning to sell in around 2 years
What do u guys thinks it's worth now
And what will it be worth then?
Is this a good deal
Thanks in advanced ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 7bec60.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Re: Advice

Post by Mud Dog »

Ahmed, from the sound of it I'm inclined to say no. I might be wrong of course and it all depends on the actual condition of the vehicle over all.

I have to wonder if there is anything being 'hidden' under vinyl wrap, and not knowing would be of serious concern to me. Then there's the 'investment' aspect ... here again one would have to be clear on the actual condition, otherwise just too great a risk of loosing out.

If on the other hand, everything is in top condition, with that mileage on the clock already and without any serious modifications (suspension etc.) I would be inclined to peg it closer to R80k - again, that's if it's in great overall condition. :winkx:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Re: Advice

Post by Mud Dog »

When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Ahmed moosaji
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Eshowe
Vehicle: Suv

Re: RE: Re: Advice

Post by Ahmed moosaji »

Mud Dog wrote:Ahmed, from the sound of it I'm inclined to say no. I might be wrong of course and it all depends on the actual condition of the vehicle over all.

I have to wonder if there is anything being 'hidden' under vinyl wrap, and not knowing would be of serious concern to me. Then there's the 'investment' aspect ... here again one would have to be clear on the actual condition, otherwise just too great a risk of loosing out.

If on the other hand, everything is in top condition, with that mileage on the clock already and without any serious modifications (suspension etc.) I would be inclined to peg it closer to R80k - again, that's if it's in great overall condition. :winkx:
Thanks man
No its just a sticker u can peel it out and the original paint is under
Thanks again
Really appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Return to “General Hilux Discussions”