NEW SNORKEL FITTED

Here we discuss Hiluxes in general. Your view of the Hilux. For other general discussions please see "open Discussions" under the "Around the Campfire" heading.
Post Reply
User avatar
Alex2539
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:04 pm
Town: Walvis Bay
Vehicle: Hilux raider 3.0D4D extended cab
Real Name: Alex

Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:40 am

Hi there

I settled for LAS snorkel, i must admit it looks cool. What i noticed immediately after driving the bakkie is that it breathes much better, and the turbo lag is almost unnoticeable , and the acceleration has improved significantly :yahoo:
Bonded to Yotas :cooldude:
User avatar
Alex2539
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:04 pm
Town: Walvis Bay
Vehicle: Hilux raider 3.0D4D extended cab
Real Name: Alex

Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:41 am

Alex2539 wrote:Hi there

I settled for LAS snorkel, i must admit it looks cool. What i noticed immediately after driving the bakkie is that it breathes much better, and the turbo lag is almost unnoticeable , and the acceleration has improved significantly :yahoo:
Image Link Broken

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Bonded to Yotas :cooldude:
User avatar
Dingo
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Posts: 620
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:39 pm
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 95 4x4 DC Hilux, 7MG engine, EFS suspension, Home made custom off-road canopy.
Real Name: Scott

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:39 am

Looks awesome

if I may ask, what did it set you back - installation included
User avatar
Alex2539
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:04 pm
Town: Walvis Bay
Vehicle: Hilux raider 3.0D4D extended cab
Real Name: Alex

Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:24 am

Dingo wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:39 am
Looks awesome

if I may ask, what did it set you back - installation included
Quite steep..R 4719.00 discounted from R 5093.00
Bonded to Yotas :cooldude:
User avatar
Punishing_Steel
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:06 pm
Town: Kempton park
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux, 3.0 4x4
Real Name: Jan

Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:46 pm

Image Link Broken

Also did mine today... LAS Looks the best...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Alex2539
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:04 pm
Town: Walvis Bay
Vehicle: Hilux raider 3.0D4D extended cab
Real Name: Alex

Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Punishing_Steel wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 5bf03a.jpg[/IMG]

Also did mine today... LAS Looks the best...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lekker

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Bonded to Yotas :cooldude:
User avatar
Dingo
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Posts: 620
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:39 pm
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 95 4x4 DC Hilux, 7MG engine, EFS suspension, Home made custom off-road canopy.
Real Name: Scott

Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:11 pm

Alex2539 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:24 am
Dingo wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:39 am
Looks awesome

if I may ask, what did it set you back - installation included
Quite steep..R 4719.00 discounted from R 5093.00
Thanx for the info
User avatar
LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Posts: 2182
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:51 pm
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux D/C 1996
Real Name: Louis
Location: Pretoria, Centurion

Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Netjies!!
muki
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:48 pm
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux 3.0 D4d D/C 4x4 A/T
Real Name: Mohamed

Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:59 pm

Punishing_Steel wrote:Image Link Broken

Also did mine today... LAS Looks the best...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What bumper do you have fitted? Do you perhaps have any pictures from the front?

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Punishing_Steel
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:06 pm
Town: Kempton park
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux, 3.0 4x4
Real Name: Jan

Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:05 pm

Wildog bumper

Image Link Broken


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply

Return to “General Hilux Discussions”